I got him LOL (I think)

Notseingme

Experimental Member
Media
There is this guy I usually see on the bus. Recently Ive been working myself up into a semi- right before I board the bus. So I will have a nice natural looking bulge. I love to see how many guys look down at it. This one guy I passed him by before but never with a revealing bulge. He looked down at it and was fixed on it. The next time I got on the bus I sat across from him. i didnt notice if he looked or not when I boarded so I wanted to put on a lil show. I rubbed myself into a full boner and acted nonchalant about rubbing it.

Sidebar- I have a well tested theory about men who look at bulges and their sexual orientation. I have found that if a guy looks at your bulge more than twice. He falls into 2 category either straight & Insecure(about their size) or Gay or Bi. More often than not its usually Gay or Gay and Insecure lol. Additionally i noticed that Straight guys will generally be more direct in how they look. the questionable ones will try to conceal that they are looking

So we both got off at the same stop a few yards away from a supermarket.
My boner was in the process of going down but still was showing.
He got off before me and Looked back. He looked back again, then he looked down at his own crotch. We both went into the market. There is a bank there. I walked in behind him but didnt pay attention to where his eyes went lol. So we both go about shopping then we pass each other.
there is a divider that prevents more than two people from passing so I waited for one man to go. The second guy to pass was the guy from the bus. I noticed as he walked pass he looked square at my crotch. By this I was soft. So when he looked he didnt see much.

What do you think he was thinking? Do you think hes gay?

I am in the process of staging an accidental run in and strike up conversation to see how hes' thinking.

Last edited:

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people like you bother me sometimes. im on the bus, i really don't need some guy trying to get people to stare at his crotch or "non-chalantly" rubbing himself. seriously. kinda creepy

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I saw you hard I'd keep on looking but I'd probably also think you were weird... if you got off on the same stop as me I'd walk home faster than usual.

Notseingme

Experimental Member
Media
Both of you are hilarious. Who doesnt rub their boner in public?

and who doesnt like attention drawn to their bulge like its the cornerstone of this sub forum lmao

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

I’ve never rubbed my boner in public. In high school I spent several years carrying books in front of my boner.

I do like attention called to my bulge. I have to admit it. I do. Tell you the truth, when you said the guy looked at his bulge after spotting yours, I think that’s straight guy behavior, just saying. Have any of you gay guys ever noticed that if you look at a good looking straight guy’s in the face, he checks his own bulge. I think they subconsciously know they are being checked knee jerk check their own baskets even if you didn’t glance there at all.

I might not run from you. How cute are you? If you're cute enough and you're showing off for me that much, I might drag you in the bushes.