I Got Laid!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya hoo! congrats also!
Don't ya just love the city! You want something it's there! Food ,wine,Women,theater,sex and Men,Men ,Men. Any size shape color or scene!Plus the city itself is amazing!

congrats! Hopefully, it will become a more common occurance in your life now that you have the confidence in yourself. Maybe even find someone who is a regular instead of just someone you randomly met!

Glad you came out of your shell!

Oh it's a work in progress. Something tells me I'm not really ready for a relationship yet though I would love something like that if the opportunity truly presents itself. Anonymous hook-ups right now are useful to me in helping me build confidence and become more self-accepting. I can't say every experience is positive but then neither is every experience in growth. I can see where some guys may find it empty and depressing. Attitude and self-esteem are everything. That's why you can't settle. Once you do that, then you lose the self-esteem. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be charitable and help out some old guy who might not otherwise have fun, I had a few of those encounters to bank my karma. What I did not do was something I did not want to do just because if I didn't do it with someone I didn't like it might not happen at all.

There was a couple there. A really nice pair of otters in their early 20s who were obviously very much in love. It was beautiful to watch them being so tender and communicative with each other. I blew one of them while they were making out. They picked-up another guy and brought him home with them. It was just so nice to watch the freedom of interaction yet all the while you could see the great gulf that divided the sexual acts from the acts of love. For me to get to that point I have to find greater security not only in my sexuality but in my own persona.

To be at a point where I can give and receive love on a relationship basis will take more time. That's OK. Until then I can get back up to speed on sex and use these encounters as building blocks to the ultimate goal.

I never thought about putting a rubber in my sock. Thats a neat idea instead of a wallet, especially in the summer. Neat!!! however knee highs dont look good in the summer time. :p

Mine weren't knee highs. Just low calf white sport socks. They're pretty much all I wear. Just slip a few down the side. Much easier than carrying them. I have to bring my own condoms everywhere since nobody ever provides ones that fit me. in truth, I didn't think of it until I was stripping down in the changing room but it worked and was most convenient.

The only time I wear knee highs is when I wear shorts for blazer and tie things in summer. It is acceptable in preppie circles to dress in Bermuda fashion for summer social events which aren't black tie. Those of Scottish descent have it easier and they can wear kilts. Next time I'm in Scotland I'm getting one. The Baird tartan is really nice too.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never thought about putting a rubber in my sock. Thats a neat idea instead of a wallet, especially in the summer. Neat!!! however knee highs dont look good in the summer time. :p
Kneesocks! Were you in the hamptons (or newport) again?

Orange County? Jason, do you know the Teutul's who run O.C.C.?

I don't know them personally but have run into Paul Sr. and Mikey at the mall. Their old shop was down the street from where I worked in Newburgh and they'd do test runs down the street at night.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know them personally but have run into Paul Sr. and Mikey at the mall. Their old shop was down the street from where I worked in Newburgh and they'd do test runs down the street at night.

Interesting. I've always wanted to visit their shop. American Chopper is one of my favorite shows. I'd love to have one of their bikes, but I can't afford it.

Interesting. I've always wanted to visit their shop. American Chopper is one of my favorite shows. I'd love to have one of their bikes, but I can't afford it.

Well, maybe if I can convince you to come to a few retreats up this way you can. Shit viking1, if I can do this, so can you. You and I are very much alike.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah man! Congratz!!! I suppose that u have a great adventure ... by the way, "BEAR HUNT" pretty funny term! hehehe

Hope u can have more good times in the future...

Take care man!!

Sedated

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everything is common in NYC. This is a sort of circuit party for bears who live in the New York area though when I told them I was from Orange county nobody knew where that was and when I told them I lived on a farm they looked at me like I was from Uranus! Sometimes city people can be so provincial. Basically it's a private party usually hosted in a private space. We had cookies and chips and spiked punch and watched Nightmare on Elm Street and Lisa Lampanelli. Lot of guys walking around in their underwear and there's a bedroom devoted entirely to sex. The host provides condoms, lube, and the refreshments in exchange for a suggested donation. In between rounds of various sexual endeavors you go into the main room to chat, smoke, or watch TV. It's actually fun IF, like with the baths, you go with no expectations and don't settle. There are bear treks which are bigger, usually hotel-centered conventions where bears and admirers get together from all over. Haven't been to one but hope to soon. There's a bear ball later this month in NYC which I may attend.

Orange county? isnt that in jersey or is it upstate?
seriously I found this all interesting because I had a conversation with a guy from nyc a couple of days ago and was trying to figure out where guys go for sex when the saunas there are all closed (unlike everywhere else in the western world) and he couldnt give me a comprehensible response ... so now I know ... anyway nyc is always like that ... you have to be so with it and 'in the loop' to know anything worthwhile thats going on there ... anyway do tell us when you get laid again :) I love living vicariously ;)

It's in the lower Hudson valley of New York.

Not all the bathhouses are closed. Two are still operational, the West Side Club and it's brother, the East Side Club. Neither are much of a bathhouse but it's what there is. Generally you have to belong to a private club. That means they hit you up for a door charge and you get a day membership. No sex in public areas, only in the private rooms. I think once Bloomburg is out and another Dem gets in things will lighten up a bit. NYC is ridiculously puritanical about sex.

Orange county? isnt that in jersey or is it upstate?
seriously I found this all interesting because I had a conversation with a guy from nyc a couple of days ago and was trying to figure out where guys go for sex when the saunas there are all closed (unlike everywhere else in the western world) and he couldnt give me a comprehensible response ... so now I know ... anyway nyc is always like that ... you have to be so with it and 'in the loop' to know anything worthwhile thats going on there ... anyway do tell us when you get laid again :) I love living vicariously ;)