I got so amused

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
A little love note from ssnead in my PM box, with the title "Response".

I wasn't calling myself "innocent," you fucking idiot. I was calling the OP "innocent."

As to banning, well, if you're going to toss that around as a threat, I suggest you get off your ass and get to it, you piece of shit.

And here's response 2:

I just read your successive threats to ban me. Why don't you get off your fat ass and get to it, jackass?

If anyone ever questions whether democracy is the best form of government, all they need do is encounter someone like you. The existence of tiny megalomaniacs like yourself is sufficient to explain the existence of tyrants and dictators. I don't doubt for a second what you'd do to everyone who disagrees with you openly. You're absolutely pathetic.

Y'all read this drivel and deal with if if you're of a mind. I didn't even bother, I just cut it and pasted it here.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drivel, eh? I simply adore drivel. I find it best served hot from the oven with a thin crust and just slightly burned.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That guy is one of the saddest pieces of shit on this site. His small but virulent post history is one petty, bitter, weak little snark after another against whomever.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What facinates me is these people always try to use freedom of speech as their scape goat. When are they going to learn that with rights comes responsibility. Just as they have rights, so do we?

This approach of "You guys are bastards and dictators because you won't tolerate my garbage...but hey wait! Why don't you lie down so I can trample all over you, treat you with disrepect and lack of dignity? That sounds cool doesn't it?" Is a sign of just how ignorant and narcissistic people can be.

Oy vey! It takes all kinds to make this world go round.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
A little love note from ssnead in my PM box, with the title "Response".

I wasn't calling myself "innocent," you fucking idiot. I was calling the OP "innocent."

As to banning, well, if you're going to toss that around as a threat, I suggest you get off your ass and get to it, you piece of shit.

And here's response 2:

I just read your successive threats to ban me. Why don't you get off your fat ass and get to it, jackass?

If anyone ever questions whether democracy is the best form of government, all they need do is encounter someone like you. The existence of tiny megalomaniacs like yourself is sufficient to explain the existence of tyrants and dictators. I don't doubt for a second what you'd do to everyone who disagrees with you openly. You're absolutely pathetic.

Y'all read this drivel and deal with if if you're of a mind. I didn't even bother, I just cut it and pasted it here.

I imagine I'm supposed to be all bent out of shape that you posted private messages publicly? Who gives a shit.

Anyway, I notice you didn't back up the threats to ban me. What's up? Let's review. Some poor sap says something innocuous, and the community jumps all up the guy's ass calling him an asshole. I defend the guy and call out all the PC bullshit around here, and then a bunch of heat comes down on me too. Finally, some piece of shit whose only accomplishment in life is being a moderator on LPSG gets all indignant and fired up about banning me, all tough as hell and everything. I send the guy a couple messages telling him what I think of him and suggesting that he get to the banning, and the weak, teensy-weensy 51 year old man posts said messages to the board for support.

I can't imagine how pathetic the life must be.

Now all of you get to jumping on my case again. Don't give a shit. I stand by everything I wrote to Hickboy, times 2.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
What facinates me is these people always try to use freedom of speech as their scape goat. When are they going to learn that with rights comes responsibility. Just as they have rights, so do we?

This approach of "You guys are bastards and dictators because you won't tolerate my garbage...but hey wait! Why don't you lie down so I can trample all over you, treat you with disrepect and lack of dignity? That sounds cool doesn't it?" Is a sign of just how ignorant and narcissistic people can be.

Oy vey! It takes all kinds to make this world go round.

Read the OP and the response to him. You're the one whose sense of things is inverted.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't this a bit excessive? Please.....

As Oscar Wilde would say, "Do we really need to wash our linen in public.?"

Take it inside, outside, or wherever.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Isn't this a bit excessive? Please.....

As Oscar Wilde would say, "Do we really need to wash our linen in public.?"

Take it inside, outside, or wherever.

Tell that to the "moderator" who put it in public. Class move.

Like I said, though, I'm totally comfortable with it, and feel fine about everyone knowing what I said to him. Only reason I privately messaged in the first place was that I thought it was the appropriate protocol when you want to tell someone what a piece of shit you think he is.

I presume that ordinarily, my telling Hickboy in the public forums that he is a pathetic piece of shit would be a violation of the ToS. But seeing as how he published private messages in the public forum himself, this particular avenue toward banning should be unavailable. Of course, the hypocrisy and random, indiscriminate application of "power" around here may prove me wrong yet.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like the two of you "INSIST" on a banning.

You've both had your say....

Can't you both agree to disagree? And let it stop?

Hickboy should also understand his job as Moderator.... and a public display is hardly the answer.

Stay away from each other and agree "LET IT GO"

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like the two of you "INSIST" on a banning.

You've both had your say....

Can't you both agree to disagree? And let it stop?

Hickboy should also understand his job as Moderator.... and a public display is hardly the answer.

Stay away from each other and agree "LET IT GO"

All I know is that Hickboy wormed his ass in where it wasn't needed for the sole purpose of threatening me with a ban, and then didn't do jack-shit about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.