i got so ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Solanga_Fairwell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me and my friend were both getting blowjobs by 2 girls. i flopped out mine and he flopped out his. all i hear is 2 of the girls saying OMG!! i asked whats wrong and she pointed to my friends cock and it was an anconda!!! on the flop it was like 8inches and mine is like 4inches. so i said alright maybe he is just a shower. so i didnt think much of it so we continued getting our blowjobs and i hear another OMG. i looked and my friend was erect with 12inches. so i just pulled up my pants and just left lol.

has anyone been made to feel like a asian lol ??

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has anyone been made to feel like a asian lol ??

For this pathetic piece of racism alone (even if intended as 'humor'), you should never be allowed to have a rewarding sexual experience for the rest of your natural life.

That is all.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a very nice or Politically Correct analogy, but we all screw up occasionally! To err is human, to forgive divine!

Hmmm, if your friend has a foot long dong, or something nearly that long, then he is bigger than something like 99.999% of the the male population! Only natural that you would feel embarrased and suffer from huge penis envy by comparison! But at his SIZE, very, very few people, if any, are going to be able to take ALL of what he has to offer!

I suppose with that kind of massive endowment, word will spread quite quickly and he will be very popular, if he isn't already!

Have you seen or talked to your XXXLarge friend or the girls since you last saw them, or are you avoiding them like the plague?!

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Two points here.

There have been lots of threads talking about girls overestemating penis size. Here it seems we have a guy gestimating without measuring.

What has being made to feel like an asian got to do with penis size? Don`t they come in all shapes and sizes?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two points here.

"There have been lots of threads talking about girls overestemating penis size. Here it seems we have a guy gestimating without measuring."

Yeah, more than likely, it was around 10 inches, fully erect! True 10 inchers are rare enough, but foot long dongs are EXTREMELY RARE!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not a very nice or Politically Correct analogy, but we all screw up occasionally! To err is human, to forgive divine!

Hmmm, if your friend has a foot long dong, or something nearly that long, then he is bigger than something like 99.999% of the the male population! Only natural that you would feel embarrased and suffer from huge penis envy by comparison! But at his SIZE, very, very few people, if any, are going to be able to take ALL of what he has to offer!

Two points here.

There have been lots of threads talking about girls overestemating penis size. Here it seems we have a guy gestimating without measuring.

What has being made to feel like an asian got to do with penis size? Don`t they come in all shapes and sizes?

Two very good points.

Although my penis is a decent size, and to date I have pleased all the women I have made love to, I too have felt embarressed and suffered from large penis envy when I have seen larger dicks. Yes, I know all penises come in all shapes and sizes but the bigger the penis the more attension the owner seems to get!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...1 ...2 ...and 3. Looks like he got what he wanted, he managed to rile-up a bunch of anonymous internet people. You know that the best way to show people like this is to ignore them.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
God you people are a collection of hair-trigger freaks. Asians, statistically, are smaller. They know it, you know it, everyone knows it, and no one is so fragile that they need you dragging your PC weepy-whiny slop all over the place silencing some poor bum for having the temerity to reference it. Chill. And T_K - shove your indignant venom up your ass.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First off, I think that I will go with T/K on this one- there was no more venom than was warranted
so asians should feel ashamed because they are asian? speechless, it's a pretty big hole you have over there, kinda curious to see how you are gonna climb out of it, good luck, buddy

Second, wow! Welcome to the board. Here 6 months and your first post calling out a racist? You'll fit right in with the regulars.:wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
God you people are a collection of hair-trigger freaks. Asians, statistically, are smaller. They know it, you know it, everyone knows it, and no one is so fragile that they need you dragging your PC weepy-whiny slop all over the place silencing some poor bum for having the temerity to reference it. Chill. And T_K - shove your indignant venom up your ass.
You wish..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You're even more of a tool than the OP!! Go on away back under your rock...

Status
Not open for further replies.