i got so ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
For those who can't seem or don't want to figure this one out, subsitute the N word for asian and see how it reads. Pretty bad. Inexcusable. Don't believe that our asian members are going to be any more amused by this poster than our African American members would have been had the n word been used in this way.

It is more than just being politicaly correct. It is a matter of insulting an entire group of people.

But our ToS allows people to be assholes. It also allows the other members to point out to everyone who the assholes are.

Good job members on outing this inexcusable poster.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't believe that our asian members are going to be any more amused by this poster than our African American members would have been had the n word been used in this way.

I imagine the vast majority of members would be pissed off by the OP. He is a disgrace to the name Alex :mad:

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Are ludicrous generalizations and sweeping statements a particular trait of yours? :rolleyes:

If by "ludicrous generalizations" and "sweeping statements" you mean facts that are statistically demonstrable and irrefutable, despite the fevered imaginings of those whose thinking is crippled by political correctness, yes, I suppose so. I have a mind capable of grasping cumulatives without having a hissy-fit because individuals may evidence inconsistencies with said cumulatives. I'm sorry you don't.

You go ahead and keep patting yourself on the back for being so compassionate as to kill off the part of your mind that was originally capable of handing such information and distinctions. Well done. You're SO considerate.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
For those who can't seem or don't want to figure this one out, subsitute the N word for asian and see how it reads. Pretty bad. Inexcusable. Don't believe that our asian members are going to be any more amused by this poster than our African American members would have been had the n word been used in this way.

It is more than just being politicaly correct. It is a matter of insulting an entire group of people.

But our ToS allows people to be assholes. It also allows the other members to point out to everyone who the assholes are.

Good job members on outing this inexcusable poster.

Where do you get the balls to lump together an entire group of people by the name "African Americans?" How insulting can you possibly be? I mean, if the people being defended in this instance (I'd say Asians, but I'm hoping to avoid insulting them and as such, I can't think of any way to reference them at all) are to considered insulted by being called "Asians" (horrors!), why aren't "African Americans" similarly insulted? I mean, the truly conscientious among you should seek to avoid referring to anyone at all!

Seriously, though. In what fantasy world is calling an Asian person an "Asian person" anything like calling an African American person a "nigger?" If I were Asian, I think I'd be quite offended by the analogy offered in your supposed defense. Should Californians claim similar offense if they are called "Californians," or red-haired people if they are called "red-haired?"

Who could possibly keep up with the lunacy inspired by such "thinking?" The truth of the matter is that those of you who subscribe to this stuff live with a psychology that perceives grievance and offense at every turn, and if you can't find something rational to attack, you'll make something up and attack that. Then, you'll circle the wagons and tell each other how wonderful and compassionate you are. You are, collectively, as a group, and in aggregate, nuts. And you should give it a break and shut the fuck up already.

And one more point about statistics worth mentioning in light of the extreme ignorance on display here: yes, individuals vary widely. Yes, cumulative data doesn't contain the whole truth. Yes, stereotypes can be inaccurate. But none of this means that cumulative data and stereotypes are devoid of content and evil. If you think otherwise, you are being totally irrational and utopian. Truth be known, you are also hypocrites, because you judge on averages and cumulatives all day long. You've just drawn a line in the sand and called some of those averages and cumulatives evil so that you can feel better about yourselves. How convenient.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're even more of a tool than the OP!! Go on away back under your rock...

Yeah, that crank's post history shows exactly what he's made of, over and over and over. Some people need to come here and take a crap to ease the agony of their miserable lives. But what a sophisticated and incisive intelligence he possesses!:rolleyes:

I have learned to love my ignore list so very much.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, that crank's post history shows exactly what he's made of, over and over and over. Some people need to come here and take a crap to ease the agony of their miserable lives. But what a sophisticated and incisive intelligence he possesses!:rolleyes:

I have learned to love my ignore list so very much.

Right. Of course. It's my fault.

I do in fact have a problem, though. I've got a problem with the fact that our schools turn out utter morons, and I long ago decided that at the very least, I don't have to allow the idiots I run into in my own life lay claim to the moral high ground without offering some blowback. And this board just happens to have a large number of people who won't hesitate for a moment to batter some poor fool into the ground for stepping on delicate sensibilities as pertaining to the anointed classes they've determined to protect. It's bullshit, and people need to start telling the PC crowd to go fuck themselves.

I am not the least bit surprised that upon encountering any resistance, intellectually deficient nimrods would turn to the ignore list for help. Who gives a shit?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me and my friend were both getting blowjobs by 2 girls. i flopped out mine and he flopped out his.----so i just pulled up my pants and just left lol.
Well, it is clear why you felt so ashamed, after all you just walked away from a perfectly good chance at getting a gal to delight your penis. It;'s clear that you are rapidly ascending the stairway to Queerville; but, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace your sexuality, and find a nice man to give you a suck-off.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Well, it is clear why you felt so ashamed, after all you just walked away from a perfectly good chance at getting a gal to delight your penis. It;'s clear that you are rapidly ascending the stairway to Queerville; but, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace your sexuality, and find a nice man to give you a suck-off.

See, now that's a perfectly reasonable response to a dude who packs away his tool on being out-gunned, as opposed to the tired PC-fascist response.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose in ssnead's opinion if the guy was black and said that he felt like a white guy that would be legitimate also. IMO there was no need to say that he felt asian except to make fun of asian people. If that is the case then yes people do have a reason to take offense to this.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
I suppose in ssnead's opinion if the guy was black and said that he felt like a white guy that would be legitimate also. IMO there was no need to say that he felt asian except to make fun of asian people. If that is the case then yes people do have a reason to take offense to this.

Yeah, actually, that wouldn't bother me at all. But it would bother the exact same people as were offended here because of the implicit assumption that black guys are larger than white guys (which, statistically, they are - a fact that, when it arises, elicits desperate, indignant howling to the contrary on this site). In fact, I'd suggest you prepare yourself for some rough treatment, ganja, for even thinking of that analogy. It reveals unacceptable thought - you horrible person, you. Maybe everyone will cut you a break because you're 19 and have presumably been crippled by your schooling (or more appropriately, indoctrination).

You can take offense if you want, but when people rise en masse to shove a guy down over the slightest, most innocuous comment, well, I take offense to THAT, especially when they've formed a monolithic psychological disposition that they deploy instead of thought in order to advance their worldview.

Toughen up and use your head. You don't have to like the guy's comment, and you can "take offense," but there's absolutely no reason for the lemmings to line up and spew forth their carbon-copy condemnation.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
my friend,you truly have a way with words!:biggrin1:

angelfallen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there

reading all this makes me post my opinion. I´m half Japanese half Mexican, Imagine all the bad jokes that people can make with this, I dont give a damn, I even laugh at some of those jokes, I´m proud enough to come from two cultures that have a huge History that I really don´t care what people think about, the problem is for those who think that we have have a problem because of the color of our skin or the size of our bodies, that differences make us human, NEVER BE ASHAMED of your body,Thank God we are different, Thank God we have brains and a body that makes us understand what is around us, be ashamed of being a bad person, be ashamed when you hurt someone, not because you have a smaller penis than the guy next to you, be ashamed that you never give to your mind and soul the chance to grow.
Make your cultural inheritance be proud of you and be proud of your cultural inheritance.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Two points here.

"There have been lots of threads talking about girls overestemating penis size. Here it seems we have a guy gestimating without measuring."

Yeah, more than likely, it was around 10 inches, fully erect! True 10 inchers are rare enough, but foot long dongs are EXTREMELY RARE!

Sounds like you need to get out more. My experience tells me that your estimations are jaded. I have encountered many 10-12 inches, using a measure not just guesses.

Just because you haven't seen it does not mean it isn't true.

And Even the Kinsey Report authors state thier survey was stacked. "Not a fair representation", thier words, not mine. It was difficult to find subjects, and then they had to take the word of the subject, not evidence.

The largest I have seen, was in 1984 at a bath house in Denver. Soft the tip of his gland brushed his knees. I was afraid to get closer than that, I was young and shy then.

Did not see him hard, but then I was 23 and he was over 60, a little too old for me. I liked 40 or 50 somethings, but 60 was a bit too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.