i got so ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ssnead, I am going to take the time to explain to you the problem that most of us have with the original post. It is not that the guy made a comment about any particular race's “average size.” There are hundreds of posts on that subject and though they may elicit many emoticons such as:rolleyes: , most do not get people a little riled up. The problem lies in him saying
has anyone been made to feel like a asian lol ??
In reference to being made to feel small. If, instead of asking about feeling small you were to ask if somebody ever feels stupid by asking“do you ever feel like a (insert racial group here)” even if that group statistically has a lower IQ it is no longer “just statistics” but has crossed the line. It is the phrasing of the question that was offensive, not that the guy stated any particular statistics.

Speaking of which do you have any good scientific studies to support your claim that he is stating fact, or do you just assume? I am not denying that it may be the truth, but I would like to see a good peer reviewed scientific study and not accept it as fact because it is “general knowledge” which is what I fear that you may be doing. I am hoping not being as you have referred to most of the members in a condescending tone as “lemmings” and asked us to “use our heads” and got upset because he was only stating statistics. Now again, I ask, do you have any proof that the statistics are true, or are you following what people have told you blindly and without proof?

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The debate about black dicks, white dicks and asian dicks has been BEATEN to death here at LPSG.

Yes, quite. Beating a dead horse is just no fun around these parts. There are so many more lively thing that get “beat” around here- some may BELONG on horses, but...

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precisely. It is not okay for one to say that someone, because of solely the race they were born in, is less than a person.

It is okay for one to say that someone, because of the size they were born to, is less than a man.

I wouldn't say it is okay but many others probably would.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
ssnead, I haven't seen any hard data that proves that the average Asian penis is smaller than that of other ethnicities, but empirical evidence seems to be in favor. So let's assume this is true. The problem that many people are taking with the OP's wording is that it is a little bizarre to use a term that refers to all members of a group of people ("asian") and associate it with a characteristic only consistent with the mean of the group. Without a doubt, this unfairly characterizes the members of the group who do not resemble the mean. In this case, it is a fairly unflattering analogy. It seems like an act of bigotry to me. Now, you may be comfortable with that instance of bigotry, but without getting into a tangent about the relative merits of bigoted and non-bigoted ideas, most people frown upon that sort of thing for good reason.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's another example:

"In reference to being made to feel small. If, instead of asking about feeling small you were to ask if somebody ever feels stupid by asking“do you ever feel like a (insert racial group here)” even if that group statistically has a lower IQ it is no longer “just statistics” but has crossed the line. It is the phrasing of the question that was offensive, not that the guy stated any particular statistics."

this author is equating being small to being stupid...

???

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm In No Way Overlooking The Insensitive Comment...But Is There Anyone Out There Willing To Post One Shot Of An Endowed Asian...I Think That Alone Will Put This Thread To Rest...

and besides...this is America...home of the racist joke...if you can't deal with it...maybe a forum where people speak their mind isn't the place for you, the P.C. faint of heart

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you need to get out more. My experience tells me that your estimations are jaded. I have encountered many 10-12 inches, using a measure not just guesses.

Just because you haven't seen it does not mean it isn't true.

And Even the Kinsey Report authors state thier survey was stacked. "Not a fair representation", thier words, not mine. It was difficult to find subjects, and then they had to take the word of the subject, not evidence.

The largest I have seen, was in 1984 at a bath house in Denver. Soft the tip of his gland brushed his knees. I was afraid to get closer than that, I was young and shy then.

Did not see him hard, but then I was 23 and he was over 60, a little too old for me. I liked 40 or 50 somethings, but 60 was a bit too old.

Good for you, Leatherbottom! But you aren't going to convince me that 10 to 12 inch long cocks aren't rare! I will agree with you that the studies seem to be skewed to a smaller sized average penis, than I, personally, have encountered. From my own personal experience, men with 7 to 8 inch long dicks, are far more plentiful, than the stats and studies would indicate.

So, it would be safe to assume, that 10 to 12 inch long cocks would also be more plentiful than the studies indicate! It's just a question of how rare they actually are in real life, versus what the studies indickate, I mean, indicate. I think that 5.5 inch length, oft quoted for the average penis length, is probably not accurate either, and would be more accurate at somewhere between 6 and 6.5 inches! But I do believe that different studies place the absolute average at anywhere from 5 inches length to 6.5 inches length.

So, based on the "Leatherbottom 'Real Life Experience' Penis Size Study", how rare would you say a 10 inch cock actually is? 1 out of 1000 men that BIG? 1 in 100? And what about foot long schlongs? 1 in 10,000 men that HUGE? 1 in 1,000? Just wondering...

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, having taken courses in stastics, the results are skewed by the big ones, not the small ones. There is a hard limit on small at zero, while big is theoretically uncapped. The median in every survey I've seen is below the mean and there is a huge peak around the 5.5 mark (between half an inch to an inch higher in the self-measuring surveys regardless of date).

Of course, the sample sizes of the studies could be too small... but even with a few hundred in the sample size, if 7 and 8 inches were "common" then they would definitely show up more.

Good for you, Leatherbottom! But you aren't going to convince me that 10 to 12 inch long cocks aren't rare! I will agree with you that the studies seem to be skewed to a smaller sized average penis, than I, personally, have encountered. From my own personal experience, men with 7 to 8 inch long dicks, are far more plentiful, than the stats and studies would indicate.

So, it would be safe to assume, that 10 to 12 inch long cocks would also be more plentiful than the studies indicate! It's just a question of how rare they actually are in real life, versus what the studies indickate, I mean, indicate. I think that 5.5 inch length, oft quoted for the average penis length, is probably not accurate either, and would be more accurate at somewhere between 6 and 6.5 inches! But I do believe that different studies place the absolute average at anywhere from 5 inches length to 6.5 inches length.

So, based on the "Leatherbottom 'Real Life Experience' Penis Size Study", how rare would you say a 10 inch cock actually is? 1 out of 1000 men that BIG? 1 in 100? And what about foot long schlongs? 1 in 10,000 men that HUGE? 1 in 1,000? Just wondering...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
How surprising that Think_Kink wishes to be free to call innocent people "asshole" without being taken to task for it.

Inniocent? I don't think so. Show me the "statistics" you keep talking about and I'll believe you're innocent. But be quick about it, because there's a group of highly motivated amateur tyrants queueing up to ban your ass.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
*snip*...maybe a forum where people speak their mind isn't the place for you, the P.C. faint of heart
Mind? What mind? More like puking up stupidity and giving public evidence of an inability to think for yourself than "speaking your mind." This thread is going to end with at least one banning. Maybe more, If I can get my viewpoint across among the moderators.

And you can hang whatever labels you want to on the moderators, but that doesn't mean we are what you say you are. A little racism, even in the form of jokes, is a bad thing. If I could do it, I would ban the original poster and all those who share his ugly opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.