i got told i had a big cock today!! (first time for me) w/pics

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lurkmode, Apr 3, 2007.

1. lurkmode

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always have known I am not small, but I never was told by any woman that I am well hung.
    I was in a 5 year relationship and my ex never was too comfortable with sex so she never said anything about my size. some of the other encounters I've had, the women said I had a nice cock but I figured they were saying it to be nice.
    so I finally got the nerve to ask 2 of my good ladyfriends if they would both give me their honest opinion on my size if I sent them some pics. they agreed and both responded back quickly, saying 'wow. we had no idea how big your dick was' andother compliments that absolutely floored me.
    I know this may not be a big deal to some, but this absolutely made my day and boosted my confidence. I sent those gals the first 3 pics in my gallery
    http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/78691

I still know my cock isn't as big as a lot of guys on this site, but I was so happy about how it went down and had to share the story!

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Congrats!
    You should be proud, you definetely have the goods dude.:smile:

3. blue_eyed_devil

blue_eyed_devil New Member

Albums:
    I know exactly how you feel man. I never thought my size was a big deal untill my (now) girlfriend finally convinced me. Also having comments from people on this site helped too.
    MK

4. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wanted to add that thanks to this site I was told I had a big cock today too. I'd never shown it to anybody (still a virgin @25:eek: )but decided to take the plunge today and post pics and have gotten some nice compliments. It's great to have this extra confidence! Congrats on finding out you truly do have a big one!

5. D_Gallely Greenweeny

6. Likewise

Likewise Member

Albums:
    That's a huge cock mate. Enjoy your newfound power over your lady friends ;)

7. lurkmode

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks for the responses guys! it really is appreciated. its amazing how good a little bit of confidence makes you feel!

8. D_Yul Tidecarol

D_Yul Tidecarol New Member

i know exactly how you feel. except i actually have about 8 female friends i'd like to show it to and ask about :tongue: i've only had one gf and she did the "nice cock" thing without mentioning size also. i don't think i really post enough on this site to get many comments but i do appreciate the few i have gotten :biggrin1: so congratulations man

9. paul.

paul. New Member

How big are you?

10. jody

jody Member

i know how you feel. i am only 7x5 but most of my girlfriends have said something about the size and that they liked it.

i don't have a big penis but it still feels good when a woman tells you she likes your size and thinks about sucking your penis and having it stuffed inside them.

11. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

This is a fun post. I still remember the first major reaction I got as well. I would love to see you post the e-mail responses you received.

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Its cool. Real life/in person responses are always the best though! I remember the first time I was with my ex...I'd previously joked that I was small. She put her hand down my pants and said 'wow, you're pretty huge :biggrin1:'

Was so hot. I show/used to show girls on the internet but I think you become a bit desensitised to it or just come to expect it.

Size comments are always good but I think most girls are shy or reserved about telling a guy how big he is/if she likes it.

13. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

It is very seldom "a big deal". The fact that many seem to think so is a problem in my eyes.

14. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    The first time my now wife saw my dick, she said that she wanted it right then and now. She loves the size and said that it fills her up and really feels good when I thrust deep. She also get really turned on watching me cum. It seems even as a teenager I have always shot off a large load. I still do and she loves seeing it shooting high in the air.

15. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    Good to hear that. I have known since I was 15. A girl I knew in highschool who loved to give head told me way back then. She was partial to older guys (college age and older).

16. bearman66

bearman66 Member

Albums:
    Nice sized dick with a good head. Would like to see some ball shots too.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I'm happy that you're happy but am also a bit curious. Do you have designs (sexual) on either/both of these women? If you don't, that just seems like a bizarre request to make of friends. Maybe I'm getting old though. :tongue:

18. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah as far as I'm concerned people I see regularly don't need to know that stuff unless it's a woman I want to get with.

19. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

I can honestly say that when I was younger I fantasized about this with some of my girl friends (not to be confused with girlfriends) but never had the guts to go through with it.

20. kenny999

kenny999 New Member

Albums:
    Never been told I'm too small. Often it's not mentioned in terms of size but complemented on it's hardness. Quite a number of times I've been told it's the biggest cock they've ever seen. Word got around in one of my haunts about my size and i was amazed at the number of women who wanted a peek and a feel. only a few times have I've been told 'you're not putting that thing in me' it appears not all women go weak at the knees when the discover you have a big'un

Draft saved Draft deleted