I gotta question about "scat films" (people eating shit )

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok so , i was watching some of that stuff earlier today out of curiosity (to see what the whole fetish was about)..Yeah yeah , i know , it's quite simple..People eating shit , what else ?

But i'm wondering if most of these flicks are legit...
Is there a way to fake these types of things ? Surely there's gotta be a way right ?

For instance they could insert a substance (in advance) that looks like shit , inside the girl or guy's ass , then they just have to shoot the moment when he's pushing it out..

But if these things are for real...(maybe some of them are..)

How do these people manage to... not instantly vomit ? (i mean the atrocious odor alone is already enuff..)...

Don't they have a sense of smell ? or are they truely fucked up in the head ? and how about the taste ? i've never tasted shit but i can only imagine how horrible it must be...And these people are eating it like fucking caviar..

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"2 girls one cup" search for it on the internet
yeah i've seen that one before..nasty..i've seen worst though...(some girl vomiting , over and over and over again...eating her vomit , seemingly enjoying every drop...puking chunks of god knows what...etc.. )...I think it was some japanese production.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its quite simple really, and doesn't require any where near as much thought as you're giving it...

Some people detest the taste/smell of fish/rice/cheese and so on, they can't understand for a second how anyone in their right mind can be near the stuff (there are foods I'm like that with, I can't even discuss them without gagging) but many of us manage just fine. It is no different to that in reality.

We all have likes and dislikes that others can't understand.

Not something I'd personally go in for, but if thats what people are into, then good luck to em, finding someone else who's into it isn't going to be easy.

yeah but come on now..there's quite a difference between not liking certain aliments...and not liking...fecal matter.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, I really do fail to see any difference.

I have a dog, she's a swiss white shep, if we go out for a long period of time, there is a chance, I'll have a mess to clean up when I get home. Now, it is ALWAYS me that does it, hubby and mother in law throw up at the mere sight of it, I've worked with animals my whole live and the smell doesn't even register anymore. I developed the ability to block the smell because of my love of animals, I couldn't live without them in my life, and this makes it a lot easier for me.

It isn't that big a stretch of the imagination to see this in a similar light, if you find the thought of something sexually appealing, pushing out the *eww* factors isn't that hard.

You fail to see the difference between fecal matter and aliments ?
one has been digested , one hasn't...it's not complicated is it ?

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to bait me.

What you fail to understand is that while the substances in question differ, the way people process them mentally isn't. With everything in life, we form a taste for it, it is different for every person, and not something that one can change to conform to those around us.

Your question could be applied to any item one places in their mouth, be it stilton, haddock, marmite, peanut butter, shit, piss or cum, it makes no difference, you will find people who love and hate all of them, sure, the percentages who love some of them will be far lower than for others, but they all arrived at the conclusions the same way as everyone else did.

I understood but i still think that your previous analogy wasn't adequately comparable. (there' quite a difference between not liking certain types of food..and not liking to eat fecal matter ).

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like rotten milk (Cheese) pepper jack and medium cheddar are my favorites.Who knows why we like what we like.My wifes pussy tastes like smoked oysters and has the same texture (yummy), and yet cooked oatmeal is just gross and will make me hurl!Scat play is not for me ,but some people don't like cheese or oysters.Go figure!!