I grew an inch last night

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by shad24, Jun 28, 2007.

1. shad24

shad24 New Member

I had the greatest feeling last night. I was asleep and got tangled up in the sheets. somehow I started twisting trying to get free and all of a sudden I heard and FELT my back. It started popping, like popcorn. 6 or 7 pops. anyway my b/f came in the room and wanted to know what had happened. he had heard it from another room. but anyway I have never felt so good in many years, was great! better than sex. almost:biggrin1: . felt like I was an inch taller.
    my question is how do I do this again if needed. not gonna become a back popping addict. but it still felt great

2. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

chiroparctor

3. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust me, I've slipped a disc twice...I kid you not. I really isn't any fun. I'd advise you to either do as DJG said and go to a chiropractor or else think twice about doing it yourself as there is always the risk of pinching a nerve. You will regret it.

However, if you are looking for the same "good feeling" that you get after having your back popped, I'd suggest that you take up yoga. You will need to attend classes to learn how to do it properly, but I find the handstand against the wall pose to do bring about the same effect as what you have spoken about. It also puts the back into "traction" and is very energising and helps with depression. That's my 2c worth.

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The last time my back popped like that, I was in the process of getting an epidural shoved up my spine...

What I normally do to pop my back, is get in bed and lay on my side. I put my hand that's facing up and put it on my hip, and push my upper body back, towards the mattress... but I leave my legs on their side. Works every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted