I grew from a lot of sex...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by shudenvinkle, Jan 18, 2009.

1. shudenvinkle

shudenvinkle New Member

My cock has grown a full inch in the last year since I have been divorced. I am pretty sure the reason is that I am having ton of sex and working on PC muscles and all that. By a ton I mean up to 4-5x per week, as many as 5 times per day...

I have gone from 6-7 and from 4.5 to 5.25...kinda wierd but I just noticed it about 2 months ago when one of the women I sleep with mentioned it to me...
    anybody have a similiar experience?
    thanks

2. bouzib

bouzib New Member

very weird indeed

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vaginas doen't function as vacuum pumps.

This is not a woman's issue.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

When I stopped PE exercises I continued doing stamina work (still do). I added about 1/4 inch in girth over a couple of years from stamina work alone.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I believe I had a small amount of growth when I dated a very sexually agressive woman for about 6 months, only saw her on weekends, usually evey other weekend. friday night, thru sunday afternoon. once started, she almost continually stroke and suck my cock until hard, then we had sex, and it would start all over. she was engaged to another man, and by the end of the weekend, I was kind of glad to see her go. I wonder how he handled it? if he was getting as much as I was. She said she needed a big cock. and actually stuck her hand in my pants in a crowded bar. Later, she wanted a commitment from me, she had fallen in love with me AND my cock. We stopped meeting for awhile when I would not commit. then started again.

6. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

whatcha mean stamina work? like getting hard and not busting? or u mean kegels?

Draft saved Draft deleted