I guess I'm a lucky man

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here I am, still obsessed with building a bigger penis (jelqing, Extenze, Arginine, AND a pump - I don't know where i find the time, either lol) when my wife really doesn't care if it's bigger or not. When I first told her I started to pump, she really really surprised me by asking, "What for?" -- no joke -- and then explained that she was more concerned about the possibility of me injuring myself, not caring for me to be larger. I feel so selfish because I know in my heart I'm trying to get larger just for my ego's sake and consequently for more confidence...which my wife WOULD appreciate...but then i think it's not vital since I'm off the market already.

Oh, well, maybe this can encourage some of the smaller guys, that yes, there are still women out there that still do love a guy for who he is, and not his cock. And btw, I know many of the ladies on this forum are pretty much the same way, in that while you have an appreciation/admiration for large penises, and in some cases, any penis (meaning you find them all valuable and aesthetically pleasing in their own way), that somehow, the man it's attached to is what really appeals to you overall. Most of you ladies have really encouraged me (except the die hard size queens, but I still can understand your viewpoint) and i am so glad you're all here! You're all pretty classy women! Thanks!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sounds like you hooked a good one. If she is more than pleased with your cock, then its safe to say you don't need to make it any bigger.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Your dick looks so great in those pics. We can get hung-up on anything. It's the human condition.

I don't think that most women focus as much on size as do men. I get the feeling that most women respond to the ways in which a guy may be masculine and then how interested he is in her rather than himself.

There are ladies who really do care about size. My impression is that about four to one, these women like a big guy [some actually like smaller guys]. LPSG is a great place for those who like ‘em large and I don’t see any reason for a girl who wants a big guy to not try and find what she wants.

Your dick looks bigger than mine and shows a really nice upward curve to boot. I think lots of ladies enjoy a man who curves up.

I’m with your wife on this one. Don’t do anything to mess up a good thing.

Last edited: