I guess I'm next to go

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only been here a little while and I have yet to spend much time here and get to know people. I've already been p'wnd by someone about 'not returning email' but hey. It's a message board. I'm just here for fun, and the big dicks... not those that act like them. :-D

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Same old LPSG.

QFT!
rec I certainly don't want to see you leave not for any reason.
I love reading your posts have always consider you one
of the few quality posters we have left.
As you said the number is finite of good posters. Monster's opinions aren't worth the paper I wipe my ass on and I stupidly used to defend him! Imagine that!:eek:
I think though that Rob just rob said it best.
"Same old LPSG"
cigarbabe:saevil:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With freedom comes responsibility. If you are a cowboy alone on the savannah, you can do whatever the hell you want, and nobody will care. But if you are in a public bar, you have to have a little interest in the other people there, or you don't belong. Nobody has the right to ruin a public place just because they feel like it, and nobody has the right to ruin a conversation just because they don't like it. I think that is what this topic and the post was about. It's an adult site. I don't think it's too much to ask people to act like adults now and then.

Hence if you don't like someone, use the ignore feature just as they have that same option too.

Well Rec you have never been very kind to me. But I dont think you should go. Take a few days, calm down and rethink before you do something you may regret, Jason.

What an absolutely shitty thing to say. Why am I never surprised when you show your true colors?

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What are you people talking about?????

All this talk that Monster is a fake is so bizarre! How much energy you guys are putting into this is amazing to me! Don't you have anything better to do??? You're causing battles between each other all over this one person. Look how powerful he has become on this site! He's the new Jesus!

I've spoken to Monster on the phone and I don't give a rat's ass if his pictures are fake or not - I don't put much stock in any of the pictures here to be honest...even verification pictures can be faked in Photoshop. Look at all the intentionally fake pictures in MY profile.

Monster is a witty, charming guy that was an asset to the chat room and you guys chased him out...that's all I know. He told me that he had a boyfriend that he was dating and regarding his "verification", he didn't feel he needed to do it just because it was DEMANDED of him.

I miss him in the chat room and wish he could/would come back in, but he's afraid to because of all of the BILE that I'm reading above.

I wish you guys could put as much energy into getting to know people and spreading positive energy and making LPSG a better place rather than spreading such negative energy around.

My two cents,
Matt

Media
I'm not trying to start a grassroots revolution here. I'm simply asking for some fairness and some respite for those who are tired of walking on eggshells.

That is not a great deal to ask for. As was mentioned before, this is a privately owned site and this situation is definitely being allowed to continue.

It was sarcasm Rec used, referencing the history of this situation. I thought the comment was funny and harmless.

Your anger is justified.

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't feel bad - if you stick around long enough, you'll see this thread again, with a different name as its subject.

I would agree with this - I ran a football (soccer forum) for a number of years and this issue (though the members didnt have to verify their privates) is not uncommon - best advise Rec is to ignore - no one individual on a forum should get different treatment, but neither should it make you feel you need to leave - I am new here but you can tell in your post that you care about this place and, in my humble opinion, it is posters like you with passion that makes this place so vibrant - sounds like you would be missed and it is the possitive people in this thread who you should be listening to -

Good Luck, fella!

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The moderators have rendered their opinions in PM's I'm sorry that this has made it's way to a public forum.
NY

I dont want to get into trouble with the powers that be, but this is a non-comment imo - fair enough dealing with problems in PMs - right and proper to do so, but I disagree completely that it is in any way 'sorry' that it is being discussed on the boards - this is an open forum on the internet and if a poster feels passionate enough to share their issues and concerns about the site, then it is the perfect place for other friends/posters/enemies to discuss what is an important topic

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no rule about having fake pictures in your gallery, and I don't think there's a rule saying you can't point out that someone is fake. I guess it's a problem if it becomes excessive. I have seen many threads pointing out fakes in the past.

If you're concerned that someone is being duped and will get hurt, then you can send them a PM to warn them.

I don't like these threads where the details aren't given and everyone is left to speculate what happened.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
no one individual on a forum should get different treatment

With respect, nitzaski, and without looking to any broader context ... can you tell me:
1) Who got 'different treatment' in this situation?
2) How was their treatment different? and
3) How do you know?
I pose these questions in good faith.
I will not answer them myself ... but I do want you to consider whether you can answer them.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It'll be a shame if you go rec. I can understand you being pissed off over the appearant favoritism that can go on around here surrounding the character Monster. There are many insults and attacks that go on around here that with no consquences for the party making the attack.

If the reason for your warning was the post that exwhysee linked to, then it really is beyond the pale. If Monster complained about that little jab, then he simply should have been told to to grow up and be a man.

The hyper-sensitivity of the management surrounding the issue of Monster is baffling to me.