I guess I'm next to go

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't uncalled for. Monster was - as usual - presenting lies as truth.
Pretending to know something about something when he knows nothing about anything.Would you praise someone for telling blatant lies and spreading misinformation or would you correct them on it?
OMG! Monster is John McCain! :eek: He has been doing the exact same thing throughout his campaign. :tongue:

Rec - Stay. There's no reason for you to go.

People who think Rec is right or has a point - Ignore the topic. Ignore the person. Avoid the drama. This will just keep going in circles.

People who think Rec is wrong - Ignore the topic. Ignore the person. Avoid the drama. This will just keep going in circles.

Everyone else - Ignore the topic. Avoid the drama. Press the gallery button and get what you joined for. :tongue:[/quote
Smartest thing in this thread, which I have read thus far. :cool:

There is no rule about having fake pictures in your gallery, and I don't think there's a rule saying you can't point out that someone is fake. I guess it's a problem if it becomes excessive.
I have seen many threads pointing out fakes in the past.
As have I.

If you're concerned that someone is being duped and will get hurt, then you can send them a PM to warn them.
I am truly thankful to the women who let me know who the married guys were that were hitting on me in chat last year. Unlike many here , I am not down with OPP.

I don't like these threads where the details aren't given and everyone is left to speculate what happened.
Nor do I. :irked: I am often on here for 6 hours at a time but I miss a lot of the drama as it often occurs in threads which I don't read.

I just don't understand how this, if this is indeed the comment, is worthy of a warning.
This is about that comment?! That's ridiculous. I saw that last week and laughed I took it as a joke when I saw it.

I know we are not going to get an explanation from the moderators - that's normal and we all know that - I accept it, so I'm not asking for one. I just think warning someone for a comment like that is ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous.
With the introduction of the new moderators we seem to have a kinder gentler LPSG. :smile: I was reprimanded by a mod via PM last week for reasons which I still don't comprehend. Unlike rec3000 I opted not to start a thread about it. I also put the alleged victim on ignore.
I agree completely with monster that he owes no one anything in terms of verification.
I also think he needs to, at this stage, shut the fuck up and stop being so fucking confrontational about it.
Agreed!

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is no rule about having fake pictures in your gallery, and I don't think there's a rule saying you can't point out that someone is fake. I guess it's a problem if it becomes excessive. I have seen many threads pointing out fakes in the past.

If you're concerned that someone is being duped and will get hurt, then you can send them a PM to warn them.

I don't like these threads where the details aren't given and everyone is left to speculate what happened.

But I believe there is a rule about putting pictures in your gallery that you can't legally pass the license to LPSG. That is just nit picking though. :tongue:

Everything appears to be so cloak and dagger! But what can you do except live with it. After all a revolution on a forum wouldn't be much of a revolution (I'm not saying anyone is trying to start one of course). I doubt it would make the news!

Anyway rec, don't go! I wish I could be more inspirational, but it is 7:04 in the morning and I haven't slept, and I'm really cold. :tongue: Best wishes with whatever decision you come up with yourself though.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WHOA! Back the Hell right up!!! No one else noticed this little tidbit???
...I sincerely doubt that he's Rob_E so this is more crap on Monster's part..
You mean to tell me that even the Mods don't know this to be something solidly true or untrue??? :eek:

D_dollar a week

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweet-Hot Thai Burgers

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Ingredients:

For the cilantro mayonnaise

• 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
For the Thai salad topping
  • 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
  • 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 2 teaspoons bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
  • 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
  • 1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
  • 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
For the patties
  • 2 pounds freshly ground chuck
  • 2 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 3/4 cup bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
  • 4 green onions, sliced
  • 1 cup spicy Thai kettle chips (or other spicy potato chip), placed in a bag and smashed slightly
  • 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil, for brushing on the grill rack
  • 6 good-quality potato hamburger buns, split
Preparation:

Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill with a cover, or preheat a gas grill to medium-high.

To make the mayonnaise, whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.

To make the salad, whisk the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, sweet chili sauce, ginger, cilantro, and basil in a small bowl. Combine the cucumber, red pepper, and bean sprouts in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.

To make the patties, combine the chuck, salt, sweet chili sauce, green onions, and chip pieces in a large bowl, handling as little as possible. Shape into 6 patties to fit the buns. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and set aside.

When the grill is ready, brush the grill rack with vegetable oil. Place the patties on the rack, cover, and cook, turning once until done to preference, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium. Place the buns, cut side down, on the outer edges of the grill rack to toast lightly during the last 2 minutes of grilling.

To assemble the burgers, spread a generous amount of the cilantro mayonnaise over the cut sides of the buns. On each bun bottom, place a grilled patty, followed by equal portions of the Thai salad, add the top bun and serve.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like my first post on the matter that didn't make an impression on him?

I assure you that 'put a cork in it' is pretty mild by my standards. See Simcha's signature for reference.

I personally love the way you asked Monster to "Put a cork in it". It got me all hot and bothered, oh and it called for a mandatory "*Snap* *Snap* *Snap".

OH and one other thing

LE DRAMA.

This is the internet. This are serious business.

Please carry on this is almost endless amusement for myself.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I didnt accuse you of saying those exact words I merely said you were "fuelling the notion". Your opening remark was along the lines of the mods defending Monster. This is where a lot of animosity towards Monster stems from. Indeed, its where a lot of resentment towards the mods stems from.

Maybe I shouldnt have mentioned your name specifically but Id just read your post & your opening line stuck with me. It just seems to be generally accepted round here that the mods constantly defend him.

The whole reason rec3000 received the warning was because the mods were defending Monster. The mods get a shitstorm for doing so and then the person they're defending goes after them as well?

OK, I get this but I'm not a mod.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well Rec you have never been very kind to me. But I dont think you should go. Take a few days, calm down and rethink before you do something you may regret, Jason.

Jason I think what you've said to rec took a lot of guts to be so honest and most importantly it was a very classy thing to do.
Nick8 and I congratulate you for that.
cigarbabe and Nick8

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't intend for this thread to become so divisive. I knew that Monsters Minions--and my enemies--would come out of the woodwork, but I thought that it was still worth the effort to make my point. I should have known that it would cause more warnings and infractions for other members. In the end, I think that this thread was a mistake.

I wrote the OP in the heat of the moment. I wasn't whining about simply getting a warning; I was angry about why I got the warning. I won't stop expressing my opinions, but I will be a bit more tactful about it in the future. I'll consider this a learning experience. One really gets to know who their friends and enemies are in times like this.

Thanks to everyone who supported me. For the others, a big fat :fing26:

As for baiting...

~~pulls down his pants and waves his moneymaker~~

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't intend for this thread to become so divisive. I knew that Monsters Minions--and my enemies--would come out of the woodwork, but I thought that it was still worth the effort to make my point. I should have known that it would cause more warnings and infractions for other members. In the end, I think that this thread was a mistake.

I wrote the OP in the heat of the moment. I wasn't whining about simply getting a warning; I was angry about why I got the warning. I won't stop expressing my opinions, but I will be a bit more tactful about it in the future. I'll consider this a learning experience. One really gets to know who their friends and enemies are in times like this.

As for baiting...

OMG HE IS BACK!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As for baiting...

:headbang::notworthy:

Let's party now:
:bukkake: