I guess I'm next to go

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm back, Rec, so stick around...we can run a train on this bitch like a drunken prom date.
Not really. See, when you announce your intentions ahead of time it makes it that much easier identify harassment as such.

How can you call yourself a smart ass and make such a dumb move?

At least I got more than you, thought you chickened out here.

Rec made one jibe in passing and now you can't stay away. I'd say it was difficult to tell who was harassing who except that it really isn't.

I'd tell you to stop but...nevermind...as you were.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really. See, when you announce your intentions ahead of time it makes it that much easier identify harassment as such.

Precisely what intention did I announce, oh omniscient one?
:wink:

The nebulous indistinction was no accident. It just sounds to me like you're predisposed to interpreting my statements in some unfavorable manner...you should really try to be more fair-minded in your reading.

How can you call yourself a smart ass and make such a dumb move?

I've been away a while, but I can't recollect ever calling myself anything of the sort. You, on the other hand, may call me whatever your heart desires...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand you. Normally it is just your motivation in these little ho-downs I don't understand but this time I mean it literally. That sentence is meaningless. What the fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

After running the post through BabbleBitch™ trannyslayer filter:

Your still break down again hillbilly.

Did your still break down again, hillbilly?

It's a tepid attempt at heckling.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the translation, rawbone - I had no idea it was a question. I might have got 'still' as a noun and not read it as an adverb had the question mark been there. :rolleyes: - Of course 'your' should have given that away as well but I've gotten so damn used to people typing 'your' when they mean 'you're' that my brain auto corrected that - Fuck but that's a sad state of affairs :frown:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me of a hit from the Love Valley Four.

"I know You're Married But I Love Your Still"