I guess this is the natural place to start

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All righty then. Hello. I saw this site a few days ago on my guy's browser. (Whoops!) Thinking highly of himself, I presume. He doesn't appear to be a member. I'm not sure why he would feel he needs to be. Unless he just wants to look at a lot of penis pictures. Hmm. Begs, the question - what's MY excuse. Ha ha.

Lpsg has some interesting looking threads. Curious to browse. I'm open to the site, mainly because of the other (non-illiterate) women who jump off the written pages. I may never visit the site again after today. Or, I may chime in or write something - but I'm not really looking to showboat my verbal proclivities or the salacious side of my intellect. I have other areas of my life where I get the sufficient amount of attention I need - and adequate opportunity to compete with others. Also, IF I wanted a guy with a big package, I could walk outside my door and wait 5 minutes. What's the big deal? :rolleyes: Relax everybody. Eye get it.

Since this appears to be a visually oriented crowd also - let me save the guys some time and effort by saying, yeah, I'm an attractive woman - and no, sorry, particularly to the guys - at this point and as far as I can imagine into the future - I'm not here to show off. :cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Um, well I'm not sure why your husband was here, but I'm sure he has a reason.

And us girls aren't here to show off either, thats sort of a rude way to put it, we are here for different reasons.

If you decide to stay, cool welcome to a wonderful place. If you don't have a good day.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome, Rihanna. Your boyfriend did you a great favor by leaving his browser open. It's a fun place and you seem like you'll fit right in with the rest of us. Enjoy. :smile:
Well, thank you: the first two immediate replies couldn't have been more opposite. And you both read the same blip! Amazing. Thanks MercurialBliss. Glad that you think this place is "the right fit". I'm looking forward to you defining what you mean by the term, "a great favor". He may not have done himSELF a favor. :tongue: Thanks Think_Kink. Sorry if my generalities offended you. :rolleyes: I'll try to be more specific... and positive! - Spiker, thnks for the welcome. I hope this post has put any concern to rest.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All righty then. Hello. I saw this site a few days ago on my guy's browser. (Whoops!) Thinking highly of himself, I presume. He doesn't appear to be a member. I'm not sure why he would feel he needs to be. Unless he just wants to look at a lot of penis pictures. Hmm. Begs, the question - what's MY excuse. Ha ha.

Lpsg has some interesting looking threads. Curious to browse. I'm open to the site, mainly because of the other (non-illiterate) women who jump off the written pages. I may never visit the site again after today. Or, I may chime in or write something - but I'm not really looking to showboat my verbal proclivities or the salacious side of my intellect. I have other areas of my life where I get the sufficient amount of attention I need - and adequate opportunity to compete with others. Also, IF I wanted a guy with a big package, I could walk outside my door and wait 5 minutes. What's the big deal? :rolleyes: Relax everybody. Eye get it.

Since this appears to be a visually oriented crowd also - let me save the guys some time and effort by saying, yeah, I'm an attractive woman - and no, sorry, particularly to the guys - at this point and as far as I can imagine into the future - I'm not here to show off. :cool:

Then what are you here for? Just to list all the reasons why you don't want to be here?

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Then what are you here for? Just to list all the reasons why you don't want to be here?
Who was the writer or philosopher who said, [paraphrase] 'to live an optomistic and fully considered life one must have the capacity to tolerate a certain level of doubt.' Looks like you have a really nice big old dick, by the way, Mr. Grumpy Pants.