I guess this qualifies as a rant...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by jnp, Oct 27, 2007.

1. jnp

jnp New Member

Okay, how do some people get like 30 comments per photo when most of mine have 0. I'm not a "HEY LOOK AT ME" type person at all, its just that I find this weird. If they were like super hot body builders with 10 inch cocks, I could understand, but most are not even close....and I'm not either, I'm just sayin....well, thanks for listening to my random rant lol. Cheers!

2. viking1

Gold Member

I know why mine don't. Why those who seemingly should don't, I have no idea. There's no predicting the reaction of others to anything. That's my theory...

3. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

No one knows you are here. You only have 19 posts. I for one don't come here for the pics and have only added comments once or twice. You are very hot.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I dunno... people know me well.. people know my pictures. I don't ask for comments, people do as they please. People comment on what they find appealing.

5. No_Strings

Gold Member

I used to get double figures when I was 18, now I'm 19 and I don't get shit. :tongue:

6. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's because you're no longer "barely legal," my limey friend. You're washed up...used goods...a has-been. What can I say? It's a tough old world. :rolleyes:

7. Principessa

Gold Member

ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: Do you think that's because 19 is too old to be a twink for interested older men? :biggrin1: Or maybe and I have to admit I am leaning towards this one myself. It's because for the last 2.5 months you switched monikers and galleries with your girlfriend. :wink: Even I, who kinda know you both was confused by your posts the first week you did that.:tongue:

I can't speak for everyone, though I do tend, to speak in annoying absolutes. :tongue: :smile: I don't look at the gallery every day, so I have no idea when new pics are posted. I view the galleries & profiles of people in chat and of people whose posts I read. Yes, I even view the galleries and profiles of people whose posts I dislike. Just so I can hate the whole person. :wink: j/k

8. camper joe

Gold Member

Well as for me I normally don't comment on people's profile pictures, not having a gold membership the pictures are just thumbnail size so why even bother to look.

9. jnp

jnp New Member

Thanks for the comments everyone (especially mem0101 ;) ). I guess y'all are right about the appealing to some but not to others factor. I guess not everyone likes skinny 18 year old guys lol.

10. jnp

jnp New Member

btw, just posted my first face pic on lpsg!!

11. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do I do... Very cute. NIce pics.

12. jnp

jnp New Member

thanks dude : ). I was sorta scared to, but decided what the heck, who cares.

13. mvansd

mvansd Member

Albums:
    :slomo:
    For me, I love your pics. Never would have found them though until you posted in a thread. Keep them coming... and btw, I think skinny 18 year old guys look just great!!

14. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    jnp, Your pics measure up as well as anyone else's here. They're great, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and here's another "what he said" to memo's comment about posting. Post more, get involved, and people know you're here. Without having checked, did you post an introductory thread in the new members forum? It takes just that little bit to get the ball rolling, and you'll be surprised.

But then don't be surprised if your dick pics get more views and comments than the others. That's the way it goes with this site.

And then there are the ones with pages of comments and ratings of ten on every pic....they've been around awhile, most of them.

I haven't been around too long, so welcome to ya, from a relative newcomer. :biggrin1:

15. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude ...get a life

16. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where's your cock pics?

And ....Arent you supposed to be studying????

Draft saved Draft deleted