I guess this shouldn't be in the Large Penis forum...

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I co-sign with Uncut....

The first pics were just outrageously overdone.

These new pictures are better work. It almost looks real. A guy with a dick as big as of that in the pictures KNOWS he has a big dick and wouldnt say he was "average". Youre true voice is speaking when you talk about your dick but these revised pics are a nice way to make good with the regulars here.

I'm awaiting the third revision.....I'll keep an eye out.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid I fail to care whether you lie about your penis size on the internet to boost your own ego. This place is a good photoshop area though even if you really do lack skill, and you really really do.

D_fuzwuz

Experimental Member
Media
I was being modest saying average.

I don't know what you want me to tell you guys... It is what it is.

You're looking for photoshop noise that isnt there, because they weren't photoshopped. Sorry.

I wanted to change some things in how I handled myself on the internet. I dont want to be called a fake anymore...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're looking for photoshop noise that isnt there, because they weren't photoshopped. Sorry.

I wanted to change some things in how I handled myself on the internet. I dont want to be called a fake anymore...

take 10 pictures of your dick, and upload them in the next 10 mins, shouldnt even take that long.. unless your busy photo shopping them
sorry but that pic aint legit

D_fuzwuz

Experimental Member
Media
Listen boy.

I dont have to prove anything to any punk. You want to think it's photoshop? Fine. That's your prerogative.

I did what I wanted to do by coming clean with it. I'm satisfied.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen boy.

I dont have to prove anything to any punk. You want to think it's photoshop? Fine. That's your prerogative.

I did what I wanted to do by coming clean with it. I'm satisfied.

uuummm...you might want to think about that statement. Obviously you did feel the need to prove something.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Geez. Someone's getting testes. I'd verify if I were you, and quickly.

There are only a couple of ways that someone in Hitokiri's position (been caught with fake pics before) could possibly get away from constantly being called out as a fake. The first and easiest would be to make a verification video. Almost all digital cameras now can shoot decent short video clips, so there's no reasonable excuse for not doing it if one wanted to prove the authenticity of that last set of pics.

• Write your name on a piece of paper.
  • Get hard.
  • Take video of your cock and paper from the same angle as you took those pics.
  • Post to gallery.
  • Silence the doubters.
The other way (just in case there's a good excuse for not doing a video clip) would be something akin to what uncut1234 already said. You get a verification task that makes Photoshopping impossible but that any genuine person could do easily. Something like: Within 20 minutes of this post, post 10 pics of your erection from different angles. Put a pen or pencil in a coffee cup and make sure it is in each photo. Any non-faker could do that without trouble.

We've been here before. Many times.

The genuine people post the video and are recognized as genuine.

The fakers make excuses why that cannot post a video or do the task, or get all self-righteous and say "I don't have to prove myself." The end result is the same. You're labelled as a faker.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You did a much better job on these ones. The fake shadow helps hide where you have made it larger.

That's what I thought...

Guess that backfired then :rolleyes: - they are photshopped though.

Geez. Someone's getting testes. I'd verify if I were you, and quickly.

:lmao:

I still believe this is the result of rather clever photoshopping.

(see attached pics)

In PS_one.jpg I have highlighted some blurring at the base of the cock that looks suspect - there are also two areas of very uniform rectangular pixelated areas (marked with the ovals). In PS_two.jpg the area I have marked on the left I believe shows you have used an enhanced shadow to partially hide the aura usually left by resizing an object. The marked area on the right is far too uniformly straight. Also the cock is so disproprtionate to the balls - it may happen, I guess - but I've never seen a difference quite that marked. And that's just what I could see with zoom on paint.

If you want to prove me wrong do as Mule suggests in his last post.

God, I'll do anything to avoid work... :rolleyes:

Attachments

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Keep trying. With all this great Photoshop advice, eventually you'll be able to do it convincingly enough.

Although I will still be baffled why having people fawn over an artificially-enlarged version of your cock does anything for you. It's not you, so why does it make you feel good?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mule is right man. Just post a one minute video of it getting hard. Then you can silence all doubt and enjoy the site again. I for one hope it's real, because it's a beautiful cock.

You are a known photoshopper, so to come clean you have to go the extra mile to prove yourself.

I can't figure why someone with such a great dick should feel the need to enhance it. If it's real, then there'll be a bloody line up of worshipers for you.

Last edited: