I guess this shouldn't be in the Large Penis forum...

D_fuzwuz

Experimental Member
Media
Manlywtfever: It's funny how intelligent you carry yourself. It's impressive for somebody of limited intelligence to speak so gracefully.

I'm done with this. It's your own prerogative to not believe, you guys think you have some kind of internet muscle, it's pathetic.

If you think it's fake, that's fine. Have fun with that. Call me a fake. Or maybe you're calling me a fake because everybody here is faking something?

I honestly don't care to go through the trouble of "verifying" my dick to some overgrown children over the internet.

Thank you.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Manlywtfever:

I honestly don't care to go through the trouble of "verifying" my dick to some overgrown children over the internet.

Thank you.

then why do you keep trying to do so, over and over, with photo shopped pics, then come back and try again... if you dont care, stop trying..
your the one going through the trouble of photoshopping his dick in the first place... we are just posting pics of our penis...your the one putting all the effort into it

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
hitokiri - you're right - there is no onus on you whatsoever to prove a single thing to anyone. Ask monster, he knows I don't think people HAVE to prove themselves here.

The pics look photoshopped to me - you say they are not. Fine - we're at an impasse.

I don't care what your dick looks like - you don't care that I think your pix are fake. That's all cool. I don't understand what the fight is.

D_mbnbjgityu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: Yep, I have to go on the sceptic route here also. I've done a lot of work in PSP and I can put a naked lady lying on a towel on the Piste in sub-zero temperatures as a skier works his way around her to avoid a close hit absolutely seamlessly; as I can in putting kids dressed in full winter outfit sledging in the Sahara desert ... LOL

IMHO? I see the shadow to be out of proportion too; it should break at where your tackle is further away and at the chair; it does, but not by enough from your arm distance to where your tackle is. Also ... the angle of which the camera is sat doesn't quite work inline in how the shadow hits the wall ... there should be little shadow, in fact, based on the fact your knees are higher than the camera itself.

And so call me a sceptic on this one ... but hey, I'm not a 'know-it-all." Jury is still out for me though.

~K~