I had a circumcision

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
So I had a circumcision due to breaking my frenulum several times.

I was wondering, Its been about 3 weeks now and its still extremely sensitive to touch the end of my penis (very very uncomfortable/painful) The incision/cut/stitching is healing nicely and has no pain at all, its just the sensitivity.

I spoke to the doctor and he said it varies from person to person.

Has anyone had this done as an adult and if so how long was it before your sensitivity went to normal?

Also how did you dint it changed the feeling of intercourse and did you prefer the look?

Question to the females, Do you feel it looks better after or before?

Thanks

Craig

Reactions: Joshv

Doctor_21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Full recovery within 3-4 weeks post circumcision in an adult is expected. Sexual activity should be avoided for at least 4 weeks, but longer if you are still in pain. Start slow and see how you respond.

Changes in sensation are variable, some men will not notice any changes, but others may notice a reduction in sensation, to varying degrees. You may feel different, but it is a matter of adaptation to being circumcised. Hope this helps

Last edited:

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me 6 weeks for full recovery. Stiches out swelling down and sexual activity resumed, honestly i liked my cock with the foreskin sex was better masturbation was better. I did it because I was the only dude in my friends that was uncut. Sensitivity took a while to deal with rubbing on my boxers but when the head dryed out the sensitivity to went away

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had mine done for the same reasons as you, i tore and tore and tore..... anyway, as been said 3-4 weeks for it to heal and as for it being sensative that was a matter of weeks for me. sex for me now is the best ever as I have no fear of breaking it anymore.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Thanks guys I appreciate all the feedback and now feels better as you guys are saying4-6 weeks. i mist admit though I have had intercourse once already, probably not wise although i didnt have any pain.

intheSIX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised recently. Been 5 months. Love way it feels. Didn't hurt. Can stimulate head directly now with great sensation. Couldn't do it directly before continuously was too much. Love being cut. After first couple weeks didn't notice it rubbing in my pants as much. Still can if i think about it but not in a bad way.

D

deleted817718

I was wondering, Its been about 3 weeks now and its still extremely sensitive to touch the end of my penis (very very uncomfortable/painful) The incision/cut/stitching is healing nicely and has no pain at all, its just the sensitivity.

Has anyone had this done as an adult and if so how long was it before your sensitivity went to normal?

Also how did you dint it changed the feeling of intercourse and did you prefer the look?

Thanks

Craig
How are you liking it? Would you recommend getting cut?
I have been thinking for some time about getting circumcised myself.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks

Craig

Cropping without a medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad I still have my foreskin, it can be great to masturbate with it. With cleanliness, I have no problems because I washed the glans (penis) in the retracted foreskin, twice a day and after use (masturbation, Sex).
But remove the prepuce frenulum (frenulektomy) I can only recommend that the benefits are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I removed the frenulum with three interventions themselves completely. But everyone does the same urologist.

View media item 1162512View media item 1100300View media item 1033518View media item 1034608View media item 1033515View media item 1033512

Reactions: CJF88
D

deleted257218

It varies. I think it was a couple of weeks for most of the sensitivity to die down for me. I was masterbating after a week albeit very carefully. Part of it depends on how you were circumcised, no two circumcisions are the same.

Didn't really notice any change in intercourse but masturbation was definitely different afterwards, most girls really don't care.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
How are you liking it? Would you recommend getting cut?
I have been thinking for some time about getting circumcised myself.
Well for me i got it done because of medical reasons and nothing else.

I personally wouldn't recommend it if you have no issues as it could cause an issue as unlikley as it maybe.

Why take the risk?

Reactions: Doctor_21

Jsmith12121

Loved Member
Media
Would love to see some before and afters or adult circumcision for men ages 25+ As I am considering it myself. Did insurance cover it or did you pay out of pocket?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 35, I wish I had been able to have it done much sooner. I would have rather it been done when I was born.
I didn't have any sensitivity issues. I had no awareness the foreskin had been removed at all. I had no problem with rubbing against my underwear.
I had no post op swelling either. I was given a med for swelling pre op. I was also given a prescription for erection control. It was about a dozen ampules of Amyl Nitrate. I would inhale the vapors when I was getting an erection and the erection stopped immediately.
The only thing I wish I had know is I could have chosen the style of cut I received. I would have opted for a higher up on the shaft acar. I have a loose cut which allows some of the shaft skin to roll over on to the corona. I would rather the shaft skin not cover the corona when flaccid.
I like being circumcised a lot. I didn't like having a foreskin at all. I wish it had been removed at birth as millions of males in the US have been done at birth.
I urge anyone considering the procedure to go ahead and do it. It will look much better too.

Reactions: Peter20 and orangeC

bstretcher20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP how did your frenulum tear? Was it during intercourse? Was your foreskin tight and struggling to retract?

Just curious as an intact virgin here if I might face something like that in the future.

mrtkings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks

Craig
How much money the United States circumcision?

mrtkings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 35, I wish I had been able to have it done much sooner. I would have rather it been done when I was born.
I didn't have any sensitivity issues. I had no awareness the foreskin had been removed at all. I had no problem with rubbing against my underwear.
I had no post op swelling either. I was given a med for swelling pre op. I was also given a prescription for erection control. It was about a dozen ampules of Amyl Nitrate. I would inhale the vapors when I was getting an erection and the erection stopped immediately.
The only thing I wish I had know is I could have chosen the style of cut I received. I would have opted for a higher up on the shaft acar. I have a loose cut which allows some of the shaft skin to roll over on to the corona. I would rather the shaft skin not cover the corona when flaccid.
I like being circumcised a lot. I didn't like having a foreskin at all. I wish it had been removed at birth as millions of males in the US have been done at birth.
I urge anyone considering the procedure to go ahead and do it. It will look much better too.
How much money the United States circumcision?