I had a Crazy Nightmare.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

It made no sense, but when I woke up I was frightened.

I was in a basement in Newark NJ as a hostage. Everyone was white. We still had our cell phones. One girl started to use her cellphone and I tired to distract two of the captors. Turns out she just called to chat with someone instead of calling for help.:biggrin1:

There was a large group of people being held captive. At one point they all try to escape and the kidnappers collapse the floor into a ramp and everyone gets injured. I remember in the dream thinking it was a movie because I was thinking that some of the people were stunt people.

I somehow just walk out. There are two young adults behind a gate M/F playing with rubber balls in the driveway. Then they set them down and start to leave. One of the balls runs down the driveway. I tell them, but they say it's fine and they leave.

As I am walking away I try to get the intersection to call police. I can't get it right so I walk to the next corner. For some reason I decide to climb a ledge. I keep going up and then I am afraid because I am too high up and am sitting on the ledge. (I've had similar ledge nightmares before)

I call 911 and they say that they can rescue the others, but that I may get in trouble. Then I wake up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice