I had a dream about LPSG...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a very scary dream! I logged on one day and EVERYONE's post counts had been reset to zero. Lordpendragon had started a thread about it. Everyone was sad. That's all I remember about the dream. Is it pathetic, that on one of the FEW occasions I actually remember my dream, it's about post counts on LPSG? Hrm.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You're at over 2,100. I'd be afraid to be reset too, if I were you.

Maybe you're just worried that all of your hard work (on here and else where) will be taken away from you?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My god! I hope that doesn't happen!

How I wish that would happen!!! (For me at least, ha ha).

I once had a dream that I was going to meet GoneA for lunch with his girlfriend. In the dream he was a 50ish white hippie with a long silver ponytail.

While I have met him for lunch since then, let's just say the rest of the picture wasn't quite the same. :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
How I wish that would happen!!! (For me at least, ha ha).

I once had a dream that I was going to meet GoneA for lunch with his girlfriend. In the dream he was a 50ish white hippie with a long silver ponytail.

While I have met him for lunch since then, let's just say the rest of the picture wasn't quite the same. :tongue:
I fear that about you too.... you already know what I thought you would look like... now you are to prove me wrong lol....

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, caught out. You see, Meg, everytime I pm you, I am able to steal one of your posts and add it to mine. The post count gods have just informed me that if I am able to bed you, I get all of them. Care for a drink? (pulls back a curtain and reveals floor to ceiling shelving crammed with every alcoholic beverage conceivable to mankind!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn, caught out. You see, Meg, everytime I pm you, I am able to steal one of your posts and add it to mine. The post count gods have just informed me that if I am able to bed you, I get all of them. Care for a drink? (pulls back a curtain and reveals floor to ceiling shelving crammed with every alcoholic beverage conceivable to mankind!

I'll have an amaretto sour, please. :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Biguy doesn't know what you are taking about.

Can I top it up for you perhaps, Meg. Can I perhaps loosen that top button for you? Are you comfortable? Maybe the bed will be more comfortable for you...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Biguy doesn't know what you are taking about.

Can I top it up for you perhaps, Meg. Can I perhaps loosen that top button for you? Are you comfortable? Maybe the bed will be more comfortable for you...

It's getting pretty warm in here... can I just take all my clothes off? And yes, the bed sounds great. :biggrin1:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(Quickly adds Megs post count to his...YES! Sacred cow status!)

Please, by all means, do take off all your clothes and lie on the bed. Would you like another drink? A massage? Just name what will turn you on...er, make you more comfortable...