I had a dream last night...

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
I had an odd dream last night about an ex of mine who has a rather large dick (he and I split up over a year ago and i've not seen him since). In the dream, he and I were at the same party. At the party everyone was naked except for me. My ex was walking around making fun of guys for not having cocks as big as his. Even if a guy did have a large dick, my ex would insist that his was bigger.

So what do you think?

I had an odd dream last night about an ex of mine who has a rather large dick (he and I split up over a year ago and i've not seen him since). In the dream, he and I were at the same party. At the party everyone was naked except for me. My ex was walking around making fun of guys for not having cocks as big as his. Even if a guy did have a large dick, my ex would insist that his was bigger.

So what do you think?

Your missing him and his big dick ?? Perhaps

Sweetie maybe you are working out your reasons for separating. Perhaps you sensed those tendencies in him and the dream state made it safe for you to think about it.
That and spending a lot of time reading LPSG perhaps? :rolleyes:

That and spending a lot of time reading LPSG perhaps? :rolleyes:

Or maybe he has invested too much time drooling over vince. I know I always have dreams like that after drooling over vince...

Interesting thought, but during the dream I felt embarrassed for him and his behavior.

Was he also bigger than you and that was how he made YOU feel, either consciously or subconsciously.
Or perhaps he was just that sort of guy, perhaps cause he was insecure and needed his ego boosted by showing he had a big dick

Was he also bigger than you and that was how he made YOU feel, either consciously or subconsciously.
Or perhaps he was just that sort of guy, perhaps cause he was insecure and needed his ego boosted by showing he had a big dick

Good insights....

What does anyone make of the fact that I was the only person who wasn't naked? I mean, in most dreams like this, isn't it usually the other way around?

The "showing off" part of your dream reminds me the fiction story in here called "Little Brother No More". Perhaps you read it once? Maybe you were identifying with the little brother, who, in the end, finally undresses to ridicule his bragging older brother. (Maybe you should have dreamt a little longer).

Good insights....

What does anyone make of the fact that I was the only person who wasn't naked? I mean, in most dreams like this, isn't it usually the other way around?

Maybe you knew your ex wouldn't want to embarass you, so you were not there (well naked) to be compared.

The "showing off" part of your dream reminds me the fiction story in here called "Little Brother No More". Perhaps you read it once? Maybe you were identifying with the little brother, who, in the end, finally undresses to ridicule his bragging older brother. (Maybe you should have dreampt a little longer).

Hmmm...I've not read that story.

You're certainly dream worthy yourself, exwhysee....

^bump

Good insights....

maybe being clothed means you've moved beyond him and his petty bullshit ways. that you're no longer amused by him and don't need to play the game for his approval?