Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trippy as fuck. i was having some weird dream where i was banging blonde triplets. 1 was watching and masturbating standing next to the bathroom counter and ones was sitting on the bathroom counter with her legs open with one foot in the sink. she was also watching and masturbating. the one i was banging was laying in the tub.she was on bottom. i was hitting it for a really long time and we came at the same time. in my dream i felt my dick burning as i came, which is usually not good, and then i woke up and my dick was burning i looked at my boxers and there was a wet spot. i stood up and my girlfriend walked out of the shower and i looked down my boxers and there was thick jizz. not alot of it but it was thicker than usual. way thicker. almost like it was straight sperm with none of that shit that mixes with it on its way out. one of those fluids is supposed to mix with it 2 nuetralize the acid that is formulated in the sperm (learned that in health) which it think explains why it fucking burned so bad.

the weirdest thing about all of this is that im 19 y/e and never experienced anything like this.

i have been having sex before my my balls even produced semen because i would orgasm and nothing would come out. dry.

so yeah thats what happened. my girlfriend still has no clue. besides the folks here on lpsg i think im going 2 keep this whole thing 2 myself. kinda embarrasing but fuck it, who cares, eh?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
trippy as fuck. i was having some weird dream where i was banging blonde triplets. 1 was watching and masturbating standing next to the bathroom counter and ones was sitting on the bathroom counter with her legs open with one foot in the sink. she was also watching and masturbating. the one i was banging was laying in the tub.she was on bottom. i was hitting it for a really long time and we came at the same time. in my dream i felt my dick burning as i came, which is usually not good, and then i woke up and my dick was burning i looked at my boxers and there was a wet spot. i stood up and my girlfriend walked out of the shower and i looked down my boxers and there was thick jizz. not alot of it but it was thicker than usual. way thicker. almost like it was straight sperm with none of that shit that mixes with it on its way out. one of those fluids is supposed to mix with it 2 nuetralize the acid that is formulated in the sperm (learned that in health) which it think explains why it fucking burned so bad.

the weirdest thing about all of this is that im 19 y/e and never experienced anything like this.

i have been having sex before my my balls even produced semen because i would orgasm and nothing would come out. dry.

so yeah thats what happened. my girlfriend still has no clue. besides the folks here on lpsg i think im going 2 keep this whole thing 2 myself. kinda embarrasing but fuck it, who cares, eh?

Our lips are sealed.

Fuck that. I am calling OPRAH. When Oprah Winfrey finds out, everybody is gonna know. :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

When I was seventeen, I had a wet dream on a bus coming from Washington, DC. (I had a dream about a real guy I met there in Washington. He was from California. He was really handsome blond. And very well-endowed.)

I didn't make any noise when I came. I was really wet in the undies though. But I had a change of underwear in my knapsack. I changed them at the next stop on a restroom break.

That was the only time I ever had a wet dream.