i had a wetdream.. what does it mean?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
well i dont remember the dream.. but i was about to have sex. i inserted my penis into the girl(she was on top) and then 2 seconds later i was about to come. then i woke up and i ended up blowing my load!

what did this dream mean? i am a virgin. small cock- 5.5 inches long and 5.3 girth at biggest part

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
well i dont remember the dream.. but i was about to have sex. i inserted my penis into the girl(she was on top) and then 2 seconds later i was about to come. then i woke up and i ended up blowing my load!

what did this dream mean? i am a virgin. small cock- 5.5 inches long and 5.3 girth at biggest part
It means you're going to die soon.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

probably means the penis is working, and you dont have to masturbate, ever .. to get it going, just have heaps n heaps of wet dreams
join a church if you need help to abstain from wanking............

being a virgin is the clincher, you should definitely take this advice...to hart

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
last time i jerked off and came was friday night. this happened last night(so just one night after).

does the time i lasted could also play a part? ejaculating in 1 second terrified me when i imagine about doing the real thing. i only last like 5 minutes max when masturbating. im a college student so i tend to just get a quick fap in because i rarely have the time to fap due to my roommate

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh
often wonder how many of this type of 'happening' is genuine
often imagine a bunch of students gathered behind a computer, laffing there assess off, about responses, genuine folk lpsg, put a lot of thought, time and effort into
geuss part of the fun?? with support persons is trying to distinguish the legitimate from the BS

anyway,if yr headed towards prem ejaculation etc, or have a fear of such, then obviuosly medical, see yr Dr fr a referral to a sex therapist, or whomever he recommends
Doubt a wet dream interpretation,from persons on a lp site, is going to get you very far, it will die off.
Happy Wanking, and 5 minutes is GOOD , roomates presence or not.ha

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5.5 is not small... that is what I am,,,, and I have had many a man say I was big and they wish theyh had so big.
We dreams happen.... mine have always been something wildly sexual....

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah well wet dreams don't usually include hours of foreplay or erotic imagery of marathon sessions. What's happening is your sleeping brain becomes aware that an ejeculation is about to occur and rapidly constructs a scenario to account for that.

Your performance in a wet dream has no bearing on a real life situation.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

It means you are alive and your body works and your penis functions.