I had an amazing friday night....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DRockStar, Feb 16, 2009.

1. DRockStar

DRockStar Member

So a few years back when I was in High school this friend of mine where talking on aim. we then started trading pictures back and forth. Three years later we both went off to college. But this weekend we were both home. Some how we started talking about we once did, and well he came over.

We both knew what we wanted I think. We started sucking each other. He started to blow me and i grabbed his cock, and already he had pre cum. He wanted me. And he blew me well frankly than any other guy or girl ever has ( i am bi). I mean i could tell he really thought I was hot ( which was a def. moral booster after my troubling last few months).

ANyways he kept blowing me for at least 30 mins until I was about to cum. I told him, but he didn't hesitate. I was like dude Im gonna cum. He just kept doing it, and then he swallowed it ALL. Best orgasm I ever had.

WOW.

Anyways tomm he goes back to school :( so do I. WE are meeting up one more time. So my question to all you is there anything else u can think of that we can do so I can even top friday night?

EDIT; I just text him if there was anything he wanted me to bring.
    He said condoms and lube...

I've never actually fucked another guy...what u guys think??? im kinda nervous

#1 DRockStar, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

watch a movie???

3. rocketred

rocketred New Member

Sounds great - go for it!

4. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    Let him cum in your mouth and swallow it all down. Then fuck him silly