Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other night I was super horny, i decided to try again with my prostate and see if i could get a prostate orgasm, i have read prostate orgasm is dry, well, i touched my prostate, it felt great since the first moment, i tryed to keep the movement and the great sensation, then it exploded, a super orgasm came, but i beggan to cum, lots and lots of cum came, i think it was the bigger cum on my life. but i was surprised i cum, i belived it was going to be dry, is false that the prostate orgasm is dry?

Toshin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who ever told you that a prostate orgasm is dry must be either (A) A rare case. or (B) Someone who has their prostate massaged regularly. I always cum when I have a prostate orgasm.. I mean you can get little mini waves of feeling that don't bring you to ejaculation but the real deal there's no stopping it. xD

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah I've always found it pretty damn hard not to cum even just a little bit when it happens.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A major component of semen is prostatic fluid, so I would expect stimulating the prostate would produce plenty of juice. Never tried it, but perhaps I should.

littleboner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm new here and I'm curious exactly how to go about this? I enjoy the sensation of a vibrator in my ass on a low setting. It feels great. I can feel it on my prostate but have not had any kind of orgasm from this. I can also feel the waves from my prostate. I've also tried medium sized dildos. What am I missing? Is there a specific technique I'm not using that will send me over the edge? I'd love to experience this as I really enjoy the feeling of anal play. I also have a long time friend that in earlier years played around with sucking each other off. I've been getting the urge to do this again many years later. I see him on a weekly basis for service work I do at his house. He's still single and I'm married. My wife doesn't know anything about what we did years ago. Now with this urge to do it again with him, how can I set the tone for him to accept this type of thing? I'm not sure he'd even consider it? He has a nice sized cock and can cum rather large amounts. What I'd really like to experience is him gently fucking my ass and cumming inside of me. I'm not gay in a sense that I want to be with just men so I don't want to find someone I've never done anything like this with even though watching other guys doing it on video makes me want to do it with others. I thinks it's kinda a taboo thing. Any advice on what I can say or do that will persuade him to do this again? thanks

foxr100

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have been able to bring myself to orgasm a few times with prostate stimulation but needed the in and out motion to plunge deep and hit my "p spot" but once I hit it a few times and applied pressure many streams of clear fluid drenched my chest and continued to spew until I quit pleasuring myself with a dildo. Lasted about an entire minute and left me on all fours gasping. A great experience for all guys.....I'm straight

Reactions: jediknight77

ROGUISH75

Experimental Member
Media
My biggest a loads are with prostate massage. I've never cum from just that but it's a new goal. ;-) I'd also like to separate orgasm from ejaculation this year.

I've been working my prostate occasionally with a toy trying to learn the feeling, then when masturbating doing kegels and reverse kegels without a toy to stimulate those same muscles. It has made masturbation more intense, my muscles aren't in good enough shape to do it continuous but when I do it the minutes leading to orgasm I have started ejactulating before I orgasm, and few big spurts, then the orgasm starts, so I think I'm on the right path. They are usually some serious ball draining ejaculations.

I have on little sub GF who is giving me tantric lingam massages every other week or so and working my prostate. I'm pretty sure within the next couple times she will get me off from just prostate stimulation. I've heard if you go right to cock stimulation you can have a multiple orgasm, so that will be next to try ;-)

Just need to find a few more partners who want to spend time between my legs :)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My biggest a loads are with prostate massage. I've never cum from just that but it's a new goal. ;-) I'd also like to separate orgasm from ejaculation this year.

I've been working my prostate occasionally with a toy trying to learn the feeling, then when masturbating doing kegels and reverse kegels without a toy to stimulate those same muscles. It has made masturbation more intense, my muscles aren't in good enough shape to do it continuous but when I do it the minutes leading to orgasm I have started ejactulating before I orgasm, and few big spurts, then the orgasm starts, so I think I'm on the right path. They are usually some serious ball draining ejaculations.

I have on little sub GF who is giving me tantric lingam massages every other week or so and working my prostate. I'm pretty sure within the next couple times she will get me off from just prostate stimulation. I've heard if you go right to cock stimulation you can have a multiple orgasm, so that will be next to try ;-)

Just need to find a few more partners who want to spend time between my legs :)

You are getting close my friend. Keep working the vibrator and or dildo until you get the right spot or motion against your prostrate. I find sitting on a 7" dildo (with suction cup bottom) and slowly rocking/thrusting my hips (less up/down or in/out motion) will eventually hit my "spot" and give me the most intense hands-free orgasm. There is simply nothing like it---absolutely the most pleasurable orgasm I experience.

What is even better, is that I can now get myself to that spot with the dildo gently rubbing my prostrate and remain right at that point of orgasm--and kind of "edge" right there for a long time-I mean 20-30 minutes--at near orgasm level. My dick is rock hard and leaking pre-cum like a garden hose--OMG it feels so good. 35 minutes is the longest I have gone, but it nearly drove me crazy......My balls started to ache and needed release, if you know what I mean....

So keep at it---the pleasure and orgasm will be well-worth the efforts. Peace.

Reactions: Erk78

freighttrain34

Experimental Member
Media
Damn Mister2101 and ROGUISH75 I would love to do all of that... Mister2101 I'm still looking for the right angle and place to stick my suction cup dildo... i also have 2 aneros massagers that i love to use but i still haven't had the lucky hands free orgasms u guys are talking about... Ive only been able to stimulate my prostate and then finish myself off with penile stimulation... any tips from either of u?

ROGUISH75

Experimental Member
Media
Well I don't know anything ! ;-)

When I work my prostate with a toy I stroke off.

I haven't brought myself off with just prostate stimulation yet.

When working my prostate with a toy I really try to flex myself and get off on the toy as opposed to the toy getting me off, if that makes sense. I'm trying to learn the muscles as I believe that's how guys get hands free orgasms (without toys, I'm not talking riding dildos to cum, I'm talking completely stimulation free)

Not that I'm opposed to having the toy "fuck the cum out of me" I'd like to have that also.

I've been laying on my back with a toy in and pushing down on the exposed part of the toy to lift it upwards inside of me, then I've been trying to move myself, and mostly move myself internally to stimulate the prostate.

ROGUISH75

Experimental Member
Media
Medium sized buttplug or some asymmetrical vibrator made for g spots and prostates. I'm trying not to use the vibrator turned on, though it feels intensely awesome, I don't want to learn to cum for a vibrator only.