I Had My First Sexual Experience Last Night

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
Im reposting this cause it was kind of swamped in my last postI'm just confused right now. I know its long, but it has sex in it, so hopefully its not too boring.

I guess just for reference
Me: 6'0, 160lb, brown har and eyes, 7-7.5 inch uncut cock
Hot Nice Guy: 5'8ish, black hair, brown eyes, 7in cut, six pack.
Other Guy: 5'8, brown/blonde hair, 7 in cut.

Ok, so I kind of left right after I posted, was hurried out mainly. The guy said I could just come and watch if I wanted, they just wanted to feel someone there. So I did it. It seriously took me an hour from the time I first got the proposal to when I posted. So I got there, and it was really awkward. Saying hi's and stuff. The guys were good looking. So I felt like a creeper, but the guy who was hosting was actually really nice and said "I know you feel weird, I did to. Just let it sink in." They started making out, rubbing each others crotches and such. Then it got real when they pulled their dicks out and started stroking each other. I had a massive boner. I was sort of in an entranced state I guess you could put it. The guy suggested I take off my pants and let it get some air. Kind of tight in my jeans, so I did. It popped out of the fly which was embarassing, and they just looked at me and stared at my dick with a really shocked expression. It seems that I have a big dick (who knew)? That was the first time I had been nude in front of a person that wasn't a doctor, it was weird. I just let it hang out, watching them give blowjobs and such right next to me. The hot nice one grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. I was just completely stunned. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't want it to stop though. Then the other one started massaging and kissing my neck, which felt really good. I was not in control of my actions anymore. I told them I did not want to fuck and did not want to kiss. They were fine with that. So they started working off my boxers and shorts, and kept complementing me, which felt really good, I feel like I look bad and such, but when I stepped in the door the hot nice one said I was cute. I don't know. Anyways, they started back with each other, 69ing and rimming each other while they jacked my cock (had to get close). The nice one was joking with me this whole time, saying like "Im a top, I rim him just for his own sake" that seemed funny at the time. In one swift move they started blowing me. One was kissing and fondling while the other was blowing me. And you know what? I really didn't feel anything. A blowjob just didnt seem to compare to jacking off, even while stimulated. They kept going like that, and I felt bad for just taking, so I started jacking one of the guys cock. It felt weird, but just like it was my own in a way. I guess he was sensitive because he moaned a lot. So they stopped with me and started fucking. It was really cool to watch it. The guy who was getting fucked was sucking my cock (different than the first bj), and I still did not feel good. Licking the tip felt alright, but I just didnt feel it. The hot guy came but surprising I hadn't. The other one hadn't come either. So they got back into blowing me and me jacking them position. Then suddenly I felt a tongue on my hole. I was being rimmed! And again, it did not feel like anything. It sort of felt more like a bidet. He was licking and poking in a little, and I kinda didnt want to ask him to stop because on the ride over he said how excited he was to eat my ass out. So it finally got into a position where I was jacking the other one, the hot guy was sucking me and the other one was kissing my neck and stuff. I'm in college, and I want to try everything, so I thought "why not try sucking a cock? Im probably never going to get another chance." So I started off, it didnt taste like anything, maybe a little salt. I tried to copy what the hot guy had been doing. It was just kind of boring, so I stopped and just pinched his nipples while he jacked. I finally came into the hot guys mouth, and the other guy came on the hot guy. After cleaning up and on the ride back home, I started thinking. That wasn't enjoyable at all. I could have done the same thing with my hand. They were pros and definitely had done this before, so I doubt it was their technique. It wasnt nerves cause I lost those after I started jacking off the other guy. It just wasn't fun.
I got home and just thought it over. Today it really feels like a dream, like it didnt happen, but it did. I thought it over long and hard, and couldnt figure out why I didnt enjoy it, event though I was fully focused during the fun. I think I realised that I'm not attracted to men. I was so eager to have a sexual experience, I found men to be easier to get than girls.
I know a lot of you are going to say "Well one experience doesnt prove anything." But I have to say it really did. I dont regret doing it, cause now I know that Im just not attracted to men like that. I know a lot of you are also going to say something to the extent of "you sucked a cock, you must be a little gay." And a lot are going to counter with "no labels, just be". I'm not labeling myself. I'm just stating what I feel afterwards. Ive had time to let it sink it. I knew what I was getting into. I feel like a girl would be more fun for me, more enjoyable. I won't know till Ive tried it.
Also, the guy I blew asked me if I was sure I had never sucked cock before. He said that I gave a great blowjob for my first time. Weird....

Im trying to think back to what it was like, but I really can't remember. I wasn't drunk or high at all. I cant remember the feeling and all I know is the stuff above probably happened. Im feeling really weird right now.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do what makes you feel good. Gay or straight, it doesn't really matter. You sure did put yourself out there for the first one though. I wish I had the guts to do that in college. If I did, it probably wouldn't have taken me till 27 years old to come to terms that I was gay

:)

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tried sucking cock once but, I felt the same way it was boring but, I might give it another try. As a fantasy it is really hot and your story was hot but, maybe in reality it wasn't. I did it for the same reason you did , I can't get girls.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Gay, straight, who cares? You had your first experience and now you can take it and learn from it. Move onto girls, take some time to go back to guys.. who knows, you may be bi? You're body and mind will let you decide.

First times are almost always awkward and confusing. Ultimately it will be a fond memory for you even if you weren't necessarily into it. Sex is like a buffet. How can we learn what we like if we don't sample? Your boundaries were respected, your partners were hot, and you got rimmed, sucked and jacked. Not bad for a same sex first time. I hope you use this experience to build your confidence and have a great time in the future.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congratulations on your first sexual experience, don't worry about things too much, not many people find their first time to be that great. In fact i found it to be a total let down - nothing like i had imagined.

Be yourself and be happy. x

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds to be like kplete11 had low quality gay sex based on the fact that he didn't know what he wanted and he didn't know what to expect, the other guys didn't know him, etc. First times always are awkward. He shouldn't make a decision like "I'm definitely not bi" based on one experience with mediocre to bad gay sex. Also, as I guy in his 40s who has always had sex with guys in their 20s, my experience has been that gay guys in their 20s are much less enthusiastic and energetic about giving head than they used to be! If kplete11 wants great head from another guy, he can meet up with me or any number of other guys--probably older than him.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds to be like kplete11 had low quality gay sex based on the fact that he didn't know what he wanted and he didn't know what to expect, the other guys didn't know him, etc. First times always are awkward. He shouldn't make a decision like "I'm definitely not bi" based on one experience with mediocre to bad gay sex. Also, as I guy in his 40s who has always had sex with guys in their 20s, my experience has been that gay guys in their 20s are much less enthusiastic and energetic about giving head than they used to be! If kplete11 wants great head from another guy, he can meet up with me or any number of other guys--probably older than him.
I will add that if has only masturbated and never had sex with another person he is probably only used to his own touch and rhythm and doesn’t know how to verbalize what he likes and how he likes it.

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't have sex....
It's really weird now, because I cannot for the life of me come up with a coherent memory of what happened. It's freaking me out. I know I did some of the stuff, but I cant remember (no drugs or alcohol were involved)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I based my preference percentage on my first few experiences, I would probably be 0%gay/0%straight. It takes practice to receive and give enjoyment for many, although some are born naturals at it, straight or gay. In my head, though, I knew to what/whom I was attracted - men.

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
This is really weird. I am really having problems remembering anything about the night. It feels like it was a dream, but it was so real. I know its not a dream, but yet I can't remember the sensation or the feeling or anything. All I know is what I wrote above.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I based my preference percentage on my first few experiences, I would probably be 0%gay/0%straight. It takes practice to receive and give enjoyment for many, although some are born naturals at it, straight or gay. In my head, though, I knew to what/whom I was attracted - men.
I imagine that you have never has a non-sexual massage either. My point was that you are most likely not really in touch with how your body reacts to another person touching you other than your doctor. And it sounds like you are having a little trouble processing that information. It might help you to go to a professional masseuse (i.e., not a happy ending place) to experience that feeling in a non-threatening environment. Or if that is too expensive get a manicure/pedicure.

Zuriel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I imagine that you have never has a non-sexual massage either. My point was that you are most likely not really in touch with how your body reacts to another person touching you other than your doctor. And it sounds like you are having a little trouble processing that information. It might help you to go to a professional masseuse (i.e., not a happy ending place) to experience that feeling in a non-threatening environment. Or if that is too expensive get a manicure/pedicure.

aaagggggrrrrhhhhhh I did not mean you Crescendo. I meant to quote this post:

I didn't have sex....
It's really weird now, because I cannot for the life of me come up with a coherent memory of what happened. It's freaking me out. I know I did some of the stuff, but I cant remember (no drugs or alcohol were involved)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds to me like this was a pretty intense experience for you emotionally more than physically, buddy. You said you were dazed, didn't know what to do or expect. But it takes balls even to try something like this with guys, and experiment. So hats off for that.

Be easy on yourself. The emotional part might be more important for you than the physical part. Feeling comfortable, going slow (whether it's with men or women), feeling like you are calling the shots, and you are the one saying what you want or don't want, is pretty important. That is what helps anybody open up and relax. I can definitely identify with that. I tend not to get physically into something unless I feel emotionally comfortable and safe with it, and with whoever else is involved. That is what lets me relax and open up, and be myself.

That might be harder to do in a 3-way (men or women) than it would be one-on-one. So next time, see if you can find somebody you're more interested in as a person too, and see how that goes. It doesn't really matter whether it's a man or a woman. What matters more is you--and the kind of partner who makes you feel safe, natural, comfortable. Usually that is going to be someone who likes you just as you are.