I Had My First Sexual Experience Last Night

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will say first off that I am kind of the same way. I like kissing, sucking, and touching guys I'm just not that into recieving a blow job. I'm just not that into it. I guess you could say I like pleasing guys. I feel the same way about getting blow jobs and getting rimmed it's just kind of eh. The only thing I like is getting fucked. I also have to add that I have had sex with a woman. It was a great experience because I was very close to her. I'm not at all attracted to women at this point I am gay. But maybe it was just something you needed to try, like I just had I try with a woman. Ultimately do what you want if people say whatver who cares! Just have fun.

Last edited:

blowmeinatl

Just Browsing
Media
Its weird that as more days pass I'm seriously forgetting a lot of it. I really feel like it was a dream. But then again it wasn't.

I know what you mean, I felt the same way the first time I sucked cock. I couldn't believe that I had did it and afterwards thought it was a dream.

I only tried it once more after that.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's strange that you don't remember much. We, as men, are very visual. That is often times the turn on for us when we masturbate, or just fantasize and get hard. Ask yourself what you think about when you are turned on. Is it men, women, getting fucked, sucking, etc. That may ultimately help you reach a happy place with your sexuality. Oh yea, in the meantime, have sex with yourself in your favorite way. Maybe you're asexual!! So many choices! Rock on, dude!

buckythepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your experience reminds me of the first time I had sex with a woman. I preformed somehow, and got off eventually, but didn't really enjoy it much and it was as if it was all happening to someone else. After, I remembered almost no details of the experience and it seemed as if it had happened to someone else.

My first experience with another guy was just the opposite. Intense. Memorable. Enjoyable. I can recall it even today,

For me, my physical and sexual and emotional response is to men. I've been in many varied sexual situations over the years with both men (mostly) and women (on rare occasions) and combinations of the two (totally hot).

All this to say that you shouldn't worry to much. Likely that you just aren't much into guys, which is fine. Glad to see that you are open to the experience.

I can promise you that a willingness to try new things and to be involved in a sexual moment that might involve another guy or a couple will greatly expand your opportunities and your enjoyment. I realized years ago that I don't really much enjoy eating or fucking pussy, but that I can very much enjoy a situation where women are involved and I might even do those things.

Cock may be the same for you. Not at the top of the list of things you enjoy, but part of your larger life and sexual experience.

My advice: try it all and figure out what works for you but most of all enjoy. Sex and intimacy are important and should be shared and enjoyed as much as possible.

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that the fact that it was a group experience might have something to do with your anxiety and memory. Maybe find someone you know next time and take it slower.

gemini72

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your experience reminds me of the first time I had sex with a woman. I preformed somehow, and got off eventually, but didn't really enjoy it much and it was as if it was all happening to someone else. After, I remembered almost no details of the experience and it seemed as if it had happened to someone else.

My first experience with another guy was just the opposite. Intense. Memorable. Enjoyable. I can recall it even today

My experience is similar to buckythepony. The hardest thing to manage here is the amount of pressure and expectation we might put on the sexual encounter. I wish I would have been as brave as you when I was in my 20s to explore. Go easy on yourself kplete11...the first time can be emotionally overwhelming regardless of the partner. Similar to the other responses, I think that this experience can be added to your "been there, done that" list and now you can decide what's next: further exploration with men or exploring with women. But the important thing here is that it is indeed your decision to make where you go from here in your exploration. Good luck!