I Had My First Uncut

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My life goal is Bubbles kitty shack bnb.

Some sheds. Some kitties. Some signatures in the guest books.
I love cory and trevor's "convenients store" and also how ricky and julian's names are always Randy Lahey and Cory Trevor when they get busted. Lol

And Phil Collins burps. The whole show is pure gold.

Apologies if this offends anyone as I do not own a vagina.

Glad to hear that the OP is having such a good time with a new type of cock. What I find quite hard to get my head round is that there are areas in the US where the vast majority of women never get to experience foreskin - uncut cock needs to be more democratised in the US! Being in the UK and quite intrigued by the topic, my experience is that a large proportion of the ladies I spoke with have had the chance to experience both, and while uncut is the norm, I feel that cut is not as “exotic” here as foreskin is in some parts of the US - far from it. I think that’s because basically if you live in a large urban area and your number of sexual partners is more than you can count on one hand you are very likely to have had both types. From personal experience no one was too fussed about my lack of foreskin and in only one case I had to explain to a lady how to stroke it, as she was trying to pull my shaft skin over my glans and was obviously failing and making it quite uncomfortable - she was Eastern European and apparently cut ones are like unicorns there. She didn’t even realise penises (penii?) can come sans foreskin and took a while to grasp the concept of there being nothing to slide up and down, which is perhaps even more extreme than US ladies never seeing uncut, as I assume at least in the US the existence of uncut is acknowledged, but I digress.

I normally don’t discuss preferences, but I have explored the topic in quite some detail with my partner. We are very open about prior sexual experiences and generally find the variety of bodies, sexual techniques, and turn ons for each individual quite fascinating. For context, she grew up here but went to uni (you call it college) in the US. She first experienced cut in the US. I was her first before she left for uni and uncut at that time. We opened our relationship to cope with the distance and have kept in touch on each other’s experiences. Overall I think she had 70% cut / 30% uncut before she moved back to the UK with me (by that time I got myself circumcised, not strictly for medical reasons, but that’s a different story). Many of them were reasonably long term relationships in the US for her, so condoms were only used for the odd hookup. All in all, she found no difference between the two types as far as PIV sex was involved and generally tended to prefer cut for oral and uncut for handjobs, with no strong preferences either side. She admitted cut being a bit more aesthetically pleasing however, so she would pick that all else being equal and if forced to choose. Overall, her observations are:
- cut guys are drier; she is tight, but normally gets very wet and in 95% of the cases needs no lube, but when she does, it’s with cut guys;
- uncut guys are usually more keen to get rid of condoms; we speculate that there might be more of a difference between condom and sans condom when you have a foreskin; raw sex also feels the best for her regardless of foreskin or no foreskin;
- cut guys are harder to get off with handjobs unless she uses lots of lube; there tends to be more of a variation in what stroke gets them off than there is with uncut guys, so it takes more time to find out what works for them;
- cut guys tend to ask for blowjobs more frequently; kind of makes sense per the prior point;
- they both feel the same to her vaginally either with or without a condom; after plenty of experimentation and exploring her vulva and vagina in detail, we noticed that her first third of the vagina is not that sensitive, with the exception of her G spot, so she does not feel the sliding motion of uncut, or the harsher stimulation of a bare corona for cut. She also tends to prefer deeper penetration and loves having her cervix stimulated. 90% of her vaginal orgasms originate in her cervix, oddly enough. Length trumps all else for here, and while I am not massive, I am above average and a nice fit, according to her.
- she is into rough sex when it comes to penetration, basically she gets off on deep hard strokes and says that gentler stuff is for foreplay and “making love”, not fucking.
- while she doesn’t really care about foreskin, she admitted that it is nevertheless fascinating to see the variation between guys and to try and guess a guy’s status before she first sees it (she went to college in California, where uncut is far more common than in most of the other areas of US, I gather).

All in all, your mileage might vary, and as you can see we are all different. While I can imagine how the sliding motion might feel nice to one, I think that it is a very individual preference and depends on the technique and type of sex you enjoy. For some ladies, mine being an example, the type of sex they enjoy does not pertain to a specific type of penis, but it is far more about the technique.

I hope the above info is reasonably on topic, and while I do not own a vagina, I think it might be interesting to hear about what us guys have heard and noticed on this topic from our female partners :).

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have encountered many cocks, both cut and uncut, and I can honestly say that I never once felt any difference whatsoever.
I'm bewildered by the importance placed upon the 'cut/uncut' debate, when it actually makes so little difference in a sexual context.
It seems to be an American trait...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have encountered many cocks, both cut and uncut, and I can honestly say that I never once felt any difference whatsoever.
I'm bewildered by the importance placed upon the 'cut/uncut' debate, when it actually makes so little difference in a sexual context.

I personally don't notice much of a difference in feel either, if any.

I don't notice a difference with PiV. I notice when sucking dick or stroking with my hand. My only preference is that it's my sweetie's dick.

Beyond that, the moral/ethical shit about circumcision is for Not This Thread.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you!! Cause I was beginning to wonder no significant difference here either.
This is one of those posts where ppl comment forever. I can already see Tattooed Goddess' face 40 years from now on, opening this website and saying "Why are ppl still talking about this shit?!"
And we’re going to make popcorn now to wait for her to see this.. lol.

Reactions: g0nz0

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Again, I am comparing dildos to uncut weiners... Foreskin makes all the difference in the world for me to enjoy PIV sex.

I tried every material out there for faux wang, some that in retrospect feel eerily like the real thing, never enjoyed any of them.

The amount of friction at the vaginal entrance being almost eliminated by mobile shaft skin, bunching up of the foreskin preventing lubrication from being pulled out by the peen corona. Gliding vs scraping the roof of my hooha. A way more pussy positive experience.

I mean, foreskin serves a purpose. One evolution has held onto for a reason.

I would testify in a court of law that individuals providing the stimulation with dildos were well verse in their game. My hooch and I happened to not be appreciative of their attentions/efforts.

Foreskin rocks, y'all

Last edited:

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apologies if this offends anyone as I do not own a vagina.

Glad to hear that the OP is having such a good time with a new type of cock. What I find quite hard to get my head round is that there are areas in the US where the vast majority of women never get to experience foreskin - uncut cock needs to be more democratised in the US! Being in the UK and quite intrigued by the topic, my experience is that a large proportion of the ladies I spoke with have had the chance to experience both, and while uncut is the norm, I feel that cut is not as “exotic” here as foreskin is in some parts of the US - far from it. I think that’s because basically if you live in a large urban area and your number of sexual partners is more than you can count on one hand you are very likely to have had both types. From personal experience no one was too fussed about my lack of foreskin and in only one case I had to explain to a lady how to stroke it, as she was trying to pull my shaft skin over my glans and was obviously failing and making it quite uncomfortable - she was Eastern European and apparently cut ones are like unicorns there. She didn’t even realise penises (penii?) can come sans foreskin and took a while to grasp the concept of there being nothing to slide up and down, which is perhaps even more extreme than US ladies never seeing uncut, as I assume at least in the US the existence of uncut is acknowledged, but I digress.

I normally don’t discuss preferences, but I have explored the topic in quite some detail with my partner. We are very open about prior sexual experiences and generally find the variety of bodies, sexual techniques, and turn ons for each individual quite fascinating. For context, she grew up here but went to uni (you call it college) in the US. She first experienced cut in the US. I was her first before she left for uni and uncut at that time. We opened our relationship to cope with the distance and have kept in touch on each other’s experiences. Overall I think she had 70% cut / 30% uncut before she moved back to the UK with me (by that time I got myself circumcised, not strictly for medical reasons, but that’s a different story). Many of them were reasonably long term relationships in the US for her, so condoms were only used for the odd hookup. All in all, she found no difference between the two types as far as PIV sex was involved and generally tended to prefer cut for oral and uncut for handjobs, with no strong preferences either side. She admitted cut being a bit more aesthetically pleasing however, so she would pick that all else being equal and if forced to choose. Overall, her observations are:
- cut guys are drier; she is tight, but normally gets very wet and in 95% of the cases needs no lube, but when she does, it’s with cut guys;
- uncut guys are usually more keen to get rid of condoms; we speculate that there might be more of a difference between condom and sans condom when you have a foreskin; raw sex also feels the best for her regardless of foreskin or no foreskin;
- cut guys are harder to get off with handjobs unless she uses lots of lube; there tends to be more of a variation in what stroke gets them off than there is with uncut guys, so it takes more time to find out what works for them;
- cut guys tend to ask for blowjobs more frequently; kind of makes sense per the prior point;
- they both feel the same to her vaginally either with or without a condom; after plenty of experimentation and exploring her vulva and vagina in detail, we noticed that her first third of the vagina is not that sensitive, with the exception of her G spot, so she does not feel the sliding motion of uncut, or the harsher stimulation of a bare corona for cut. She also tends to prefer deeper penetration and loves having her cervix stimulated. 90% of her vaginal orgasms originate in her cervix, oddly enough. Length trumps all else for here, and while I am not massive, I am above average and a nice fit, according to her.
- she is into rough sex when it comes to penetration, basically she gets off on deep hard strokes and says that gentler stuff is for foreplay and “making love”, not fucking.
- while she doesn’t really care about foreskin, she admitted that it is nevertheless fascinating to see the variation between guys and to try and guess a guy’s status before she first sees it (she went to college in California, where uncut is far more common than in most of the other areas of US, I gather).

All in all, your mileage might vary, and as you can see we are all different. While I can imagine how the sliding motion might feel nice to one, I think that it is a very individual preference and depends on the technique and type of sex you enjoy. For some ladies, mine being an example, the type of sex they enjoy does not pertain to a specific type of penis, but it is far more about the technique.

I hope the above info is reasonably on topic, and while I do not own a vagina, I think it might be interesting to hear about what us guys have heard and noticed on this topic from our female partners :).[/QUOT.
Again, I am comparing dildos to uncut weiners... Foreskin makes all the difference in the world for me to enjoy PIV sex.

I tried every material out there for faux wang, some that in retrospect feel eerily like the real thing, never enjoyed any of them.

The amount of friction at the vaginal entrance, keeping lubrication from being pulled out by the peen corona. Gliding vs scraping the roof of my hooha.

I would testify in a court of law that individuals providing the stimulation with dildos were well verse in their game. My hooch and I happened to not be appreciative of their attentions/efforts.

Foreskin rocks, y'all
Ok noted The VERDICK is out. Mickey will testify in Court “ individuals. providing stimulation w dildos were well verse in their game. Foreskin rocks!!”

Reactions: g0nz0 and MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have learned one valuable and undebatable fact from this thread: men will get hella fucking ass pinched if women talk about cock and said dude can't imagine those women are talking about his cock.

Been here for a decade and not once has a woman gone shit show that her labial allotment is some how superior to all other labia on the planet and tried to redirect a thread to come in line with her viewpoint

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok noted The VERDICK is out. Mickey will testify in Court “ individuals. providing stimulation w dildos were well verse in their game. Foreskin rocks!!”

To each coochie and coochie owner her own experience. I was only voicing a differing experience from other womangs testimonies.

I would say I need to experiment with other dicks of an altered nature... but.. ew, no. I don't like men like that :cool::rolleyes:

I only got one horse(cock) in this race and gone already won.

ETA: to fix janky alignment

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If anyone is interested in an LPSG lady of days gone by... check out a history search on circumcision or foreskin by Dolfette

The American trait is that most of us are cut at birth. Also, it makes a big difference for the guy, whether you feel a difference or not.....