Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have other kind of insecurities, their breasts, their weight, their wrinkles etc. Those insecurities sound absurd to us men , so yeah it makes sense that genital size and shape insecurities that men have to sound absurd to women. @MickeyLee

Few women have labia insecurities/ issues like few men have issues about their wrinkles.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bloody friggin hell...........I spose the only way it could become a women's thing...if it were a woman which did the deskinning of said member with a sharp, well hopefully not bluntish or rusty blade.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Again, I am comparing dildos to uncut weiners... Foreskin makes all the difference in the world for me to enjoy PIV sex.

I tried every material out there for faux wang, some that in retrospect feel eerily like the real thing, never enjoyed any of them.

The amount of friction at the vaginal entrance being almost eliminated by mobile shaft skin, bunching up of the foreskin preventing lubrication from being pulled out by the peen corona. Gliding vs scraping the roof of my hooha. A way more pussy positive experience.

I mean, foreskin serves a purpose. One evolution has held onto for a reason.

I would testify in a court of law that individuals providing the stimulation with dildos were well verse in their game. My hooch and I happened to not be appreciative of their attentions/efforts.

Foreskin rocks, y'all

For me, personally, even comparing uncut dick to a dildo, I don't notice a significant difference.

To my pussy, a dick is a dick is a dick. It really is the person attached to it that makes the fuck for me.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, personally, even comparing uncut dick to a dildo, I don't notice a significant difference.

To my pussy, a dick is a dick is a dick. It really is the person attached to it that makes the fuck for me.
I feel the same way about the place I insert thy thingus erectus :) :)...I go in with eyes and heart open.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I hope I didn't come off as claiming my cooch as the end all authority of foreskin perception. I was just throwing it out there that for some women there is a very noticable difference.

Cooters are like snow flakes, everyone is different. Also.When ya get em hot/catch them on ya tongue they get wet *hates self*

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hope I didn't come off as claiming my cooch as the end all authority of foreskin perception. I was just throwing it out there that for some women there is a very noticable difference.

Cooters are like snow flakes, everyone is different. Also.When ya get em hot/catch them on ya tongue they get wet *hates self*

Cooters and snowflakes?
bat_1.jpg
...nahhhh..it actually looks bett
er if you look at it upside down....:)

Reactions: MickeyLee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Oh not at all... I just wanted to share my experience for comparison. Giving a full spectrum for the readers :)

Reactions: g0nz0 and MickeyLee

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The American trait is that most of us are cut at birth. Also, it makes a big difference for the guy, whether you feel a difference or not.....
I wasn't talking about things from a male perspective, if you notice this is a thread started by a WOMAN on the Women's Issues forum and the subject is about the difference in feeling for WOMEN..... thats why I made it clear that I was talking about in in a sexual context, not moral or psychological.....

I wasn't talking about things from a male perspective, if you notice this is a thread started by a WOMAN on the Women's Issues forum and the subject is about the difference in feeling for WOMEN..... thats why I made it clear that I was talking about in in a sexual context, not moral or psychological.....
I haven’t noticed much debate on the women side. I was only commenting as to why the debate exists. Especially with women in the US, a representative sample doesn’t exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To each coochie and coochie owner her own experience. I was only voicing a differing experience from other womangs testimonies.

I would say I need to experiment with other dicks of an altered nature... but.. ew, no. I don't like men like that :cool::rolleyes:

I only got one horse(cock) in this race and gone already won.

ETA: to fix janky alignment
I was poking fun at you ❤️

Reactions: g0nz0

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thread, Tattooed Goddess. Shameful that it gets derailed so often. (I've been away for years and note that remains a constant thing in the Women's Issues forums!)

Can any female answer whether the differences are more noticeable when bareback fucking, compared to wearing condoms? I'd venture a guess that a condom would affect that movement somewhat, unless it's balloon shaped at the tip like some designs. (Maybe diminishing the differences?)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting thread, Tattooed Goddess. Shameful that it gets derailed so often. (I've been away for years and note that remains a constant thing in the Women's Issues forums!)

Can any female answer whether the differences are more noticeable when bareback fucking, compared to wearing condoms? I'd venture a guess that a condom would affect that movement somewhat, unless it's balloon shaped at the tip like some designs. (Maybe diminishing the differences?)
Rawb? Is it really you?! Omg! *faints, revives*

To answer you question, in my extremely limited experience I could not tell the difference for PIV. I only discovered the difference doing oral.

I truly hope to see more of you. You have been missed and needed. :heart:

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago when I was at drama school I had a discussion with a girl on the merits of cut or uncut . She said she much preferred uncut , that she could feel the penis going in , that the foreskin impinged on the soft sphincter on entry giving additional friction as it slid back and forth with each thrust .

Reactions: Rustyridge

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I met a woman that could determine penis size, future financial earnings for the next quarter, the Dow average and provide the point spread for the next Superbowl within a field goal by her vaginal readings from 10 meters out from the object in question.

Of course a well trained vagina can tell these sorts of things, don't you people know how to google these things?