jacobisaslut4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(i posted this on another thread and it didn’t get much attention so i’m posting it here)

last year i had sex with my teacher, he’s probably late 40s and divorced, i was 18 a few months after i was in his class. i immediately was so attracted to him he was chubby but he didn’t have a beer belly, hairy, and he had a deep voice that i loved. i didn’t intend to sleep with him when i first started talking to him i was just being friendly. but we built up a relationship and one time we got to talking about sex and eventually he admitted to me he likes men (but was married to a woman). i would sometimes go to his class in his office periods and sit with him at his desk we would touch each other through the pants and stuff. i tried to take it further but he said no because of the cameras, he gave me his phone number and we setup for me to go to his house. when he opened the door he was wearing his usual button up shirt and jeans. we tried talking but there was a lot of sexual tension. he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. i started up buttoning his pants and he stood up to take them off and ordered me to take mine off. he took off his shirt and did the same, we then sat down on the couch in our underwear. by now my boner was pretty clear and he started rubbing it through my underwear. a little wet spot of precum seeped through my underwear, he licked it right on my dick head. he pulled both of our cocks out (he’s about 7.5”and im probably 5”) and started stroking me and moved my hand to his to stroke him. he was stroking me so good i started moaning loud. he stroked me for probably 15mins until i was about to cum. after that he pulled me up and lead me up the stairs to his bed, he stood me infront of the bed and asked if i was open to using sex toys. he pulled out a vibrating butt plug and cock ring. the butt plug was for me and he ordered me to get down on all fours, he squirted lube in my ass and slowly pushed it in. it was remote controlled but he turned it on the lowest setting which wasn’t bad. i tried to stand up but he put his hand on my shoulder mid way up and said “can’t get up till you suck this cock boy” something about that just made shiver it was so hot. i sucked his cock, i think i did a good job he kept moaning and twitching. he pulled me off his cock once he was about to cum, he ordered me “get up on the bed and spread” i did and he slowly slid out the buttplug, it almost made me cum when he took it out. at this point we were both really sweaty and he asked if he could smell my armpits, i said if i can smell yours. he laid on top of me and we sniffed and licked each others sweaty pits. slowly he went from my armpit to my nipples all the way down to my pubes. he moved his head down and sucked my cock into his mouth. i was barely able to not cum for a minute before i told him to stop because he was about to make me bust. to take a breather we made out for a bit. then he pulled out a condom, he flipped me over and started loosening me up more with his fingers. when he was done he slowly slid his cock inside me. at first he was going very slow and it was more like passionate love making but then he sped up when he sped up i could control myself i was shaking and moan in pleasure. it was probably only 15mins before he rolled me unto my back and came all over my stomach i came a few seconds later. he licked both our cum up and swallowed. i went home after that he gave me a water and kiss when i left. he and i have hooked up a few other times.

jacobisaslut4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(i posted this on another thread and it didn’t get much attention so i’m posting it here)

last year i had sex with my teacher, he’s probably late 40s and divorced, i was 18 a few months after i was in his class. i immediately was so attracted to him he was chubby but he didn’t have a beer belly, hairy, and he had a deep voice that i loved. i didn’t intend to sleep with him when i first started talking to him i was just being friendly. but we built up a relationship and one time we got to talking about sex and eventually he admitted to me he likes men (but was married to a woman). i would sometimes go to his class in his office periods and sit with him at his desk we would touch each other through the pants and stuff. i tried to take it further but he said no because of the cameras, he gave me his phone number and we setup for me to go to his house. when he opened the door he was wearing his usual button up shirt and jeans. we tried talking but there was a lot of sexual tension. he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. i started up buttoning his pants and he stood up to take them off and ordered me to take mine off. he took off his shirt and did the same, we then sat down on the couch in our underwear. by now my boner was pretty clear and he started rubbing it through my underwear. a little wet spot of precum seeped through my underwear, he licked it right on my dick head. he pulled both of our cocks out (he’s about 7.5”and im probably 5”) and started stroking me and moved my hand to his to stroke him. he was stroking me so good i started moaning loud. he stroked me for probably 15mins until i was about to cum. after that he pulled me up and lead me up the stairs to his bed, he stood me infront of the bed and asked if i was open to using sex toys. he pulled out a vibrating butt plug and cock ring. the butt plug was for me and he ordered me to get down on all fours, he squirted lube in my ass and slowly pushed it in. it was remote controlled but he turned it on the lowest setting which wasn’t bad. i tried to stand up but he put his hand on my shoulder mid way up and said “can’t get up till you suck this cock boy” something about that just made shiver it was so hot. i sucked his cock, i think i did a good job he kept moaning and twitching. he pulled me off his cock once he was about to cum, he ordered me “get up on the bed and spread” i did and he slowly slid out the buttplug, it almost made me cum when he took it out. at this point we were both really sweaty and he asked if he could smell my armpits, i said if i can smell yours. he laid on top of me and we sniffed and licked each others sweaty pits. slowly he went from my armpit to my nipples all the way down to my pubes. he moved his head down and sucked my cock into his mouth. i was barely able to not cum for a minute before i told him to stop because he was about to make me bust. to take a breather we made out for a bit. then he pulled out a condom, he flipped me over and started loosening me up more with his fingers. when he was done he slowly slid his cock inside me. at first he was going very slow and it was more like passionate love making but then he sped up when he sped up i could control myself i was shaking and moan in pleasure. it was probably only 15mins before he rolled me unto my back and came all over my stomach i came a few seconds later. he licked both our cum up and swallowed. i went home after that he gave me a water and kiss when i left. he and i have hooked up a few other times.
Hey guys so a bit of an update on this i’ve been hooking up semi consistently with mr robert but last time i went over her told me someone else was going to join us. i said i was okay with it and was excited. i get over to his house and when i walk in the other guy joining us is MY HISTORY TEACHER i’ll name him mr john. mr john was short, bald and lean but he had a big ass and a big bulge. at first it started out like we were just hanging out we had some drinks on his back patio and some food. but then they say they wanna watch a movie. they put on the movie (i don’t even remember what it was) and we all sit on the couch me in the middle. as the movies going on i notice them scooting closer to me. eventuality mr r puts his hand on my leg and the other on his crotch. he unzips his pants and just starts jerking off. mr j does the same they both tell i should i joined them and we bated together for maybe an hour an a half. they were both touching my all over it felt so good. we started stroking each other and mr john had perfect technique slow then fast, slow then fast i was barely holding my load. mr r came on his chest and made me lick it off, he was hairy, mr j shot his load on my chest and then sucked me off till i came in his mouth. we laied on the couch for probably 30mins. mr r invited back to the patio and for a cigarette and he offered that i could spend the night. (there’s more i’ll post tomorrow)

jacobisaslut4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys so a bit of an update on this i’ve been hooking up semi consistently with mr robert but last time i went over her told me someone else was going to join us. i said i was okay with it and was excited. i get over to his house and when i walk in the other guy joining us is MY HISTORY TEACHER i’ll name him mr john. mr john was short, bald and lean but he had a big ass and a big bulge. at first it started out like we were just hanging out we had some drinks on his back patio and some food. but then they say they wanna watch a movie. they put on the movie (i don’t even remember what it was) and we all sit on the couch me in the middle. as the movies going on i notice them scooting closer to me. eventuality mr r puts his hand on my leg and the other on his crotch. he unzips his pants and just starts jerking off. mr j does the same they both tell i should i joined them and we bated together for maybe an hour an a half. they were both touching my all over it felt so good. we started stroking each other and mr john had perfect technique slow then fast, slow then fast i was barely holding my load. mr r came on his chest and made me lick it off, he was hairy, mr j shot his load on my chest and then sucked me off till i came in his mouth. we laied on the couch for probably 30mins. mr r invited back to the patio and for a cigarette and he offered that i could spend the night. (there’s more i’ll post tomorrow)
(PART 2) so mr robert had offered for me to spend the night and we could continue. i of course said yes. we chatted for a while longer on the patio and then went back inside, a few hours passed of us just hanging out but eventually mr robert said he had a surprise he went back into his bedroom and came back with a box full of sex toys there was cock rings, vibrating dildos, etc. he said we should all put on a cock ring. i did first (i didn’t love it but it was nice) then mr j and mr r. the three of us made our way over to his couch again butt naked except for out socks.

when we got to the couch we all started making out, i was straddling both of there legs and i could feel there cocks slowly getting hard and grazing my leg. mr j was a amazing kisser but he started moving downward kissing my nipples and belly. mr follow suit and did the same. mr r pushed me to the floor and pushed his cock into my mouth. mr j was rummaging through the box of toys and pulled out a little swatter. he ordered onto the couch again on all fours he said “get up there” “ good boy”. the two men stood on either end of me, mr j told me to go ass and mr j sat down continued face fucking me.

mr j was so dominant he ordered me to do things and if i didn’t he’d spank my ass cheeks hard with the swatter. he fingered me going deep in one finger at a time. he was stroking his cock and once he was hard he slowly pushed inside of me. his strokes were not slow however he fucked me hard and fast railing my ass into his crotch, his at least 9in cock was hitting me in the g spot and i was close to cumming. mr r shot his load all on my face and then spit on me and slapped me while i was geting fucked. mr j pulled me up so my back was touching his chest, his fingers in my mouth. mr r started blowing me, mr j fucked me harder and harder. whispering in my ear “good boy taking daddies cock good boy” i was overwhelmed with pleasure. mr r choked on my cock and instantly shot down his throat. i think the clenching of my asshole made mr j cum because he came right after that. after we all came we laid again on the couch sweating and panting. (the final part i’ll do tomorrow!)