I had to share!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good friend just PM'd me about this contest and I just had to share. :biggrin1:

Win The Big Penis Book

One lucky reader will win TASCHEN's newest "read"

The Big Penis Book (TASCHEN, $59.99)

I've had The BPB on my desk for a week now and still haven't read a word of it. Neither will anyone else. TASCHEN shouldn't have bothered including the dozen or so write-ups about the Johns Holmes and James Bidgoods of the world (real-life Dirk Digglers), or the photo studios that, over the past few decades, have specialized in shooting giant schlongs. When I accidentally skimmed a page of text, I realized that every paragraph is printed once in English and again in both German and French. Too bad I didn't use that trick when trying to reach my 120-page thesis quota.

Anyway, back to what makes this book a priceless treasure for any woman heading to a bachelorette bash, coming-out party, or horny grandma's birthday: 396 pictures—most of them huge and in full-color—of wieners, wangs, willies, johnsons, units, rods, packages, peters, poles, dicks, and donks. And every one of them ranging from merely huge to shockingly ginormous.

From the moment I removed the sheer plastic dust jacket (and with it the tightie whities that enable book stores to display the cover without incurring indecency charges), I was surprised by the range of emotions that, er, throbbed through me. I felt alternately curious, amused, awed, disgusted, and—when a penis belonged to a gorgeous guy that gave off a distinctly hetero vibe—lusty as hell.

Penises, it turns out, are fascinating. As positive an experience as browsing The BPB turned out to be, the real value here is still the shock value. So swathe it in some Garfield wrapping paper and add it to the bride-to-be's pile of presents. You'll know it's been opened when the room fills with high-pitched squeals.

--Nicole Beland

Want to win a copy? Send an email to myscar@womenshealthmag.com with the following:

Your full name
Your address (no P.O. Boxes)
Your home phone number
Your email address
Your date of birth

Be sure to send it by 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2008.

One entrant will be chosen at random -- and get a copy of The Big Penis Book.

See official rules for this contest.

No payment or purchase is necessary to enter or win. Neither a purchase nor payment will improve your chances of winning. You are not a winner yet. Void where prohibited. Contest begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on July 29, 2008 and all entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2008. Contest open only to legal residents of the 49 United States, and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Arizona, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in his/her state, province, or territory of residence at the time of entry.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn it! I live in the UK! No big penis book for me... :crying::crying::crying:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be a fun bachelorette party gift. Though it would be really difficult for me to not open it ahead of time.