I hate CLOSE UP penis pix!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Red_Rebel, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:
    I am not discriminating against small dicks at all, but I hate it when guys tell you they're 8-9" and actually are not. What's the logic behind all this, if you actually meet in person, misleading information such as this one just causes major disappointment. I just had to rant because I've experienced this in the past.

If a guy tells me he's 6", and appears to be so..I seriously do not have an issue with that.

This leads me to some pix that I've seen online...I just hate it when guys post an extreme CLOSE UP pic of their cocks and pass it off as 3-4" bigger than their actual size.

I think close-up pics ought to be there just to show off the details of your cock...not for the sake of exaggerating a few inches that are not there.

What I'm trying to say is that...Guys, just be proud of your size ;)
    Whew...glad to let that one out ---pardon my spelling/grammar errors..am typin this using my phone.

2. ThaiDude

ThaiDude New Member

totally agree with you, dude.

many guys feel they are well endowed ... but not all of them really are.

today i posted in another thread that not all those, who use magnum XL, really need it. but it must be a good feeling to have them in the nightstand ...

and it also must be a nice feeling telling that the dick is 8" or whatever, even if it's not ... that's a main problem in gay community, as we know

:1244:

3. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

100% agree..close up an certain angles can make an "avg" size cock look "massive". It's happened to me before too, where a guy told me he was 8" and then after pics, talking, and all the time taken to get to know him show up and he's shorter than he said (I am 5'10") and much smaller than 8"....

If you think I will say NO b/c you are not what you THINK I am looking for... WHY BOTHER??? Move right along. Don't you know eventually, you have to drop your pants??

I know, I know, I get it... not everyone is concerned with size... BUT I AM... so let me have my fun~ :biggrin1:

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

close ups can be loverly for showing off details.. such as foreskin, meatus, veining and what not.

the fisheye lenses and forced perspective aren't all that convincing. i mean, proportion is proportion.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

So you don't like my close-up pictures... Damn... Although I don't exaggerate... :rolleyes:

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

see Mr. PeiterJoke's Hard and Oozing album to understand the beauty of close-ups.

7. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some of my pics are fairly close-up. As Ms MickeyLee has mentioned, I hoped to capture some detail. I think it really depends on whether the person wishes to deceive.

8. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:
    LOL Pieterjoke..your closeups are for detailed purposes...and trust me...they serve their purpose well ;) and I thank you for that :p

But as ManofThunder says it...its the whole deception part that gets me! The underside view may make it look muscular, thick and sometimes longer...but we know our proportions well ;)

I always observe for the ratio of their thumbs to their cock and compare it to my thumb :p that usually gives me a slightly accurate "feel" LOL

9. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

point well made, MoT... I defer...
    my point was using the close to to make things "larger" than they appear. But I do appreciate the details in close ups, especially those with pre-cum oozing and good clear details. :wink:

10. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:
    maybe drop a measuring tape on it in the pic?

11. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's why you need variety. You can't gauge size properly unless you see it from a variety of angles.

12. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:

ya right...at least 2/3 of the men in here measure their cocks from their butt holes all the way to the tip -_-. Or they go ahead and jab that measuring tape as deep as they can on the base of their cock just to add an inch LOL!

I'm lookin like an angry size queen here but I just want accurate info ;) Thats all

13. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:

It would probably be better to lie in the other direction, say 'well i'm only around 6 inches or so', and when you meet them in person... surprise!

14. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't get why guys exaggerate anyway...it's not like those extra inches they claim will suddenly appear once they drop their pants!

15. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    And you have a very good variety of angles Blutrane :)

16. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

What do you mean you cant tell from a closeup penis picture? Look at the attached and you can clearly see that I am 11". I didnt even get the entire thing in frame.

Attached Files:

17. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually had a thought for a thread like this just yesterday! :p

** Omg, my laptop battery is dieing, typing like a mad man! **

Anyway, I dislike close-up pictures, atleast when that's the only perception a guy is showing.. a couple close ups can be fine, if they're joined by full body shots or something else. That's why I rarely have any close-ups in my pictures.. I like pictures were you can see more, part of the body, or the full body.

It's hilarious how some guys have EXTREME close-ups and say they're 8-9 inches or even bigger.. and they have their fingers/hands/thumbs in the pictures, and you can easily see they're far from their said size by looking at said fingers/hands/thumbs. :p

EDIT: I made it before my laptop shut down! :D

18. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should mix er up a bit. Get in body shots (bottom half at least if you don't want to risk getting face in pix). I agree...buncha closeups gets pretty boring.

19. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm...I guess I never thought of it. I have quite a few close ups in my gallery but not to throw people off. I have some variety of angles but many are comparison shots. Yes, sorry to say not huge 6 x 5 7/8. Oh well just have fun.

20. Red_Rebel

Red_Rebel Active Member

Albums:

BAHAHAHAHA! oh man that made my day!

And Happyboi...bring a charger LOL@typing like a demon

Draft saved Draft deleted