I hate CLOSE UP penis pix!

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not discriminating against small dicks at all, but I hate it when guys tell you they're 8-9" and actually are not. What's the logic behind all this, if you actually meet in person, misleading information such as this one just causes major disappointment. I just had to rant because I've experienced this in the past.

If a guy tells me he's 6", and appears to be so..I seriously do not have an issue with that.

This leads me to some pix that I've seen online...I just hate it when guys post an extreme CLOSE UP pic of their cocks and pass it off as 3-4" bigger than their actual size.

I think close-up pics ought to be there just to show off the details of your cock...not for the sake of exaggerating a few inches that are not there.

What I'm trying to say is that...Guys, just be proud of your size ;)
Whew...glad to let that one out ---pardon my spelling/grammar errors..am typin this using my phone.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally agree with you, dude.

many guys feel they are well endowed ... but not all of them really are.

today i posted in another thread that not all those, who use magnum XL, really need it. but it must be a good feeling to have them in the nightstand ...

and it also must be a nice feeling telling that the dick is 8" or whatever, even if it's not ... that's a main problem in gay community, as we know

:1244:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
100% agree..close up an certain angles can make an "avg" size cock look "massive". It's happened to me before too, where a guy told me he was 8" and then after pics, talking, and all the time taken to get to know him show up and he's shorter than he said (I am 5'10") and much smaller than 8"....

If you think I will say NO b/c you are not what you THINK I am looking for... WHY BOTHER??? Move right along. Don't you know eventually, you have to drop your pants??

I know, I know, I get it... not everyone is concerned with size... BUT I AM... so let me have my fun~ :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
close ups can be loverly for showing off details.. such as foreskin, meatus, veining and what not.

the fisheye lenses and forced perspective aren't all that convincing. i mean, proportion is proportion.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my pics are fairly close-up. As Ms MickeyLee has mentioned, I hoped to capture some detail. I think it really depends on whether the person wishes to deceive.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL Pieterjoke..your closeups are for detailed purposes...and trust me...they serve their purpose well ;) and I thank you for that :p

But as ManofThunder says it...its the whole deception part that gets me! The underside view may make it look muscular, thick and sometimes longer...but we know our proportions well ;)

I always observe for the ratio of their thumbs to their cock and compare it to my thumb :p that usually gives me a slightly accurate "feel" LOL

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Some of my pics are fairly close-up. As Ms MickeyLee has mentioned, I hoped to capture some detail. I think it really depends on whether the person wishes to deceive.

point well made, MoT... I defer...
my point was using the close to to make things "larger" than they appear. But I do appreciate the details in close ups, especially those with pre-cum oozing and good clear details. :wink:

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe drop a measuring tape on it in the pic?

ya right...at least 2/3 of the men in here measure their cocks from their butt holes all the way to the tip -_-. Or they go ahead and jab that measuring tape as deep as they can on the base of their cock just to add an inch LOL!

I'm lookin like an angry size queen here but I just want accurate info ;) Thats all

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya right...at least 2/3 of the men in here measure their cocks from their butt holes all the way to the tip -_-. Or they go ahead and jab that measuring tape as deep as they can on the base of their cock just to add an inch LOL!

I'm lookin like an angry size queen here but I just want accurate info ;) Thats all

It would probably be better to lie in the other direction, say 'well i'm only around 6 inches or so', and when you meet them in person... surprise!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get why guys exaggerate anyway...it's not like those extra inches they claim will suddenly appear once they drop their pants!

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
What do you mean you cant tell from a closeup penis picture? Look at the attached and you can clearly see that I am 11". I didnt even get the entire thing in frame.

Attachments

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually had a thought for a thread like this just yesterday! :p

** Omg, my laptop battery is dieing, typing like a mad man! **

Anyway, I dislike close-up pictures, atleast when that's the only perception a guy is showing.. a couple close ups can be fine, if they're joined by full body shots or something else. That's why I rarely have any close-ups in my pictures.. I like pictures were you can see more, part of the body, or the full body.

It's hilarious how some guys have EXTREME close-ups and say they're 8-9 inches or even bigger.. and they have their fingers/hands/thumbs in the pictures, and you can easily see they're far from their said size by looking at said fingers/hands/thumbs. :p

EDIT: I made it before my laptop shut down! :D

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think you should mix er up a bit. Get in body shots (bottom half at least if you don't want to risk getting face in pix). I agree...buncha closeups gets pretty boring.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmmm...I guess I never thought of it. I have quite a few close ups in my gallery but not to throw people off. I have some variety of angles but many are comparison shots. Yes, sorry to say not huge 6 x 5 7/8. Oh well just have fun.