I HATE fags

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
....which is why I urge anybody who smokes them to give them up.

And I know you women can't possibly find it sexy when you see a good looking bloke with a fag in his mouth.

Please , for the sake of your lungs, SAY NO TO FAGS!

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

And I know you women can't possibly find it sexy when you see a good looking bloke with a fag in his mouth.

okay now i am confused i thought this thread meant something else:biggrin1: :eek: :confused:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quite smoking fags a few years back, but to this day, when I am drunk or drinking, I always want a fag. Its just so hard to leave that lifestyle behind.

Nesto74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

At first I was like OH NOOOOO he de'ent!!!!!!! LOL! Dammit!:biggrin1:

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay now i am confused i thought this thread meant something else:biggrin1: :eek: :confused:

Fag

This reminds me of one of my favorite moments in college. We were in rehearsals staging an opera where in the final scene a priest is burned alive at the stake. The chorus is onstage as the members of the village looking on at the impending execution. Everything seems to be going along quite well until the director runs on stage screaming.

"STOP, STOP! Props! Where are the Faggots!?!" Half of the chorus just dropped their jaws and you could feel in massive intake of air at the combined gasp and thoughts of "Oh no he didn't!"

The director quickly realized what he had said and responded...

"No, no, not like that! The bundles of wood to stoke the fire...the faggots! Please, people I'm the biggest fag here so don't even try it!"

We all had a good laugh and went on to three great performances of Krzysztof Penderecki's The Devil's of Loudon.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave up at the beginning of the year and it makes me all twitchy and I want a fag every time I see someone lighting up on TV.

Are those herbal cigarettes (no, not THAT herb) bad for you or what? Can you still buy them even?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too sweety! I love a fag in my mouth:wink: I have to try the cloves you told me about. I have to try some.:cool: :smile:

I used to have plenty of fags inside my mouth daily...I miss that. It's been a good 3 months since I quit fags. The things I give up for health! :tongue: