I HATE fags

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't do them regularly anymore, but I still enjoy a good fag when I'm in a social situation with other people who tolerate them. I find them orally satisfying and they give me something to do with my hands. When I was younger I could inhale them right down to the butt. I even remember showing off a few times in front of friends by putting more than one fag in my mouth at once. I gagged at first, but then I got used to it. Gosh, just writing about it makes wish I had a big one between my fingers right now. Anybody know where I can bum one?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get off our backs, if you want to knock us stop accepting our taxes. In the Uk we are constantly told that smokers are a drain on the NHS ignoring the fact that tax revenue on tobacco amounts to approx 7 billion pounds and the supposed cost of treating smoking related illness is 1.7 billion pounds. Almost a quarter of all adults are smokers yet we're constantly pilloried for it and made scapegoats. .
Like most smokers I agree that non smokers shouldn't have to breathe our smoke but we pay taxes and have rights too, smoking sections should be compulsory in pubs and other adult venues, and plans to ban smoking outside are ludicrous - that's my outside just as much as it is yours.
There are worse things you can do than smoke - next time you see some morbidly obese woman shoving a sausage roll into the chubby hand of her kid have a go at her, or when you see someone in an unnecessarily large vehicle nag them.
Non smokers can be unnecessarily pompous and self righteous when it comes to smokers - give us a break.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Get off our backs, if you want to knock us stop accepting our taxes. In the Uk we are constantly told that smokers are a drain on the NHS ignoring the fact that tax revenue on tobacco amounts to approx 7 billion pounds and the supposed cost of treating smoking related illness is 1.7 billion pounds. Almost a quarter of all adults are smokers yet we're constantly pilloried for it and made scapegoats. .
Like most smokers I agree that non smokers shouldn't have to breathe our smoke but we pay taxes and have rights too, smoking sections should be compulsory in pubs and other adult venues, and plans to ban smoking outside are ludicrous - that's my outside just as much as it is yours.
There are worse things you can do than smoke - next time you see some morbidly obese woman shoving a sausage roll into the chubby hand of her kid have a go at her, or when you see someone in an unnecessarily large vehicle nag them.
Non smokers can be unnecessarily pompous and self righteous when it comes to smokers - give us a break.

I'm a strong anti-smoker, but profit overrides it all. The amount of money I made dealing korean imports at high-school...:biggrin1: Of course the outside belongs to everybody, it's when your second hand smoke invades my personal space that i begin to get annoyed. I'll allow you to smoke around me SP, for the price of I don't know, 1 hour of sex per 10 cigs? :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't have said it better myself S.P.:kiss:

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I swear that I have not, nor will I ever, put a gay man on fire into my mouth.

For that matter, I haven't and won't put a gay man on fire under any circumstances. I will not, however, promise not to put an unlit one in my mouth. {;)

FF

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if I go somewhere that is non-smoking, to a non-smokers house, or ride in a non-smokers car, I will and do fully respect that, but in my own house, truck, or outdoors, do not tell me that I can not smoke.

the last thing the government was us smokers to do is to quit, they can't afford us to quit, all that money that states get from tobaco tax is not going for what they claim it was supposed to, here in Illinois, the majority of that tobacco tax is going right into the general fund.

I think that a special fat tax out to be imposed, there are people who want to preech about smoking and waving their booger fan, and yet they are doing something that is just as bad, drinking, shoving food in their mouths to make them even fatter than what they already are, driving around in their cars with the stereos so damn loud that you can hear it blocks away, talking on your damn cell phones while you are driving causing accident, taking away all the beautiful farm land to build another subdivision, driving your gas sucking suv, and yet you want to bitch about a cigarette, give me a fucking break.

zora, I will dedicate my next smoke to you.

I, for one, just plain do not like black people.

There's no punch line. I'm just racist.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for free speech but Johnny's avatar is questionable, he posted a story where the 'hero' is thirteen then this racist post, I can't see him being around for long.

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg