I hate females

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow you are spot on with the analysis. you're good. are you a psychologist?. This guy is really good looking (he could be a model) and he is extremly nice ( I sometimes tell him he is too nice for his own good). After having sex with him i was extremly happy and almost euphoric. He might be the most attractive guy I ever get to have sex with ( I doubt I will ever land another beautiful guy like that). I love that he accepts me for who I am with all my depression and flaws. and you're right I do fear that I won't find another person like him that accepts me like that. If she takes him away from me then I feel like i am left with nothing.

but am I suppose to let the hoe insult me in front of a huge group of people and smile and thank her for insulting me?

Sweetheart,

Are you sure you are just friends? You sound like someone who is head over heels. It sounds as if you want more from you friend than he may ever be able to offer . Unfortunately, when someone marries their focus shifts and their partner's happiness becomes paramount, that is if they want to stay married or in their relationship. I have felt that sense of loss with some of my friends over the years but the feeling of displacement fades over time. Give them some space.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes im gay but that is not why i hate females

not all females are this bad but most that i have known in my life are.

Most of the females I haven known in life are prissy bitches that expect men to do whatever they want. they feel like they should get any and everything they want. They think men are their slaves. they think they are better than everyone.

Are you sure this is not a description of yourself?

Cause- really, you kinda sound like a bit of a bitch yourself.

Funny that the biggest criticism leveled against effeminate gay men by straight men is that they behave just like the bitches they refuse to fuck.

Personally... i gotta say that if you throw down against the NEW wife of your best friend - then you are no friend.
Know why? Cause his new wife will make him suffer for your shit.

And when THAT becomes your contribution to his life he will be able to do just fine without you.

Maybe she doesn't like you because she can tell that you still want to have sex with him... still hope for it...

Maybe jealousy is the real source of your dislike for her.

LikeaLOLO

Just Browsing
Media
Are you sure this is not a description of yourself?

Cause- really, you kinda sound like a bit of a bitch yourself.

Funny that the biggest criticism leveled against effeminate gay men by straight men is that they behave just like the bitches they refuse to fuck.

Personally... i gotta say that if you throw down against the NEW wife of your best friend - then you are no friend.
Know why? Cause his new wife will make him suffer for your shit.

And when THAT becomes your contribution to his life he will be able to do just fine without you.

Maybe she doesn't like you because she can tell that you still want to have sex with him... still hope for it...

Maybe jealousy is the real source of your dislike for her.

im not a bitch im actually a pretty mellow guy. I am not a flamer (in case you don't know what a flamer is... its a gay guy that acts like a girl). I am straight acting and most people would never guess that I am gay.

and hell yeah I still want to have sex with him. The sex was fucking awesome. there is nothing like fucking a gorgeous pretty boy and orgasiming inside him. but he fears being labed gay or bi (he got really mad and didn't talk to me for about 2 months when I told someone that him and I had sex.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, your first post made you sound like the prissy bitch, not to mention vindictive. My guess is that if she insulted or belittled you publicly; she already knows about your fucking awesome sex and you orgasming inside her husband.

You had NO right to out him to other people, :mad: no matter how proud you were of plundering his ass. You're lucky he still talks to you at all. He has made his choice to live as a straight man by marrying a woman. If you can't handle being just friends, platonic friends, then you need to leave him alone completely. His being married, means he doesn't want sex with you any more. You need to back off.

From what you've said I doubt either of you can make a sincere apology. :redface: Go ahead give it a whirl. If you don't back off and don't apologize and this guy is that hot and genuinely kind, decent, and loving to her. Prepare for a battle royale she will NOT let him go. I'm sorry, but from where I stand you are both guilty of poor behavior. If he is any man at all he will choose his wife over you. It's not because you're gay, it's because you are being conniving.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and hell yeah I still want to have sex with him. The sex was fucking awesome. there is nothing like fucking a gorgeous pretty boy and orgasiming inside him. but he fears being labed gay or bi (he got really mad and didn't talk to me for about 2 months when I told someone that him and I had sex.)

Dude -

1) In a buddy vs. wife fight, the buddy always has to lose.

2) You had sex with her husband and told people about it. Of course she's going to no like you.

3) You don't like her, why should she like you?

4) You want to ruin her marriage by having sex with her husband.

5) You're in love with her husband.

Need I go on? If I were her, I wouldn't like you and wouldn't want you around him either. Don't blame all women. There are too many reason for one specific person to not like you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude -

2) You had sex with her husband and told people about it. Of course she's going to no like you.

Need I go on? If I were her, I wouldn't like you and wouldn't want you around him either. Don't blame all women. There are too many reason for one specific person to not like you.
Very well stated! :cool: I wish you had posted before me, then I wouldn't have rambled on so. :redface:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i thought a hoe was a tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.

seriously, he's married now, that is something to be respected.

mike714

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gone through this twice so I think I can give you some decent advice. Forget him and move on. I'm going to assume that your friend's girlfriend is fairly young, like early to mid 20's, right? Sadly, most women at that age are EXTREME attention whores. They're needy and whiny and want to spend every second with their "man". She's probably doing the same thing to his others friends and his family. If she isn't already, she will be soon.

The fact that you're gay doesn't help the situation. She probably suspects that you've slept with him. He may have even told her about it (But if he did, I'm sure his version probably says that you got him drunk or something). Maybe that's why she doesn't like you.

That happened to me once when I was 19. I slept with a friend and then when he got a girlfriend, he told her that I took advantage of him when he was drunk, which was completely NOT how it happened.

Anyway, I understand your hatred of some women. Don't let others make you feel bad about it. Those possessive women who think that other people are their possessions deserve our contempt.

But you really should just let him go. Eventually he's going to look around and realize that she has systematically eliminated every other person who cares about him and when the relationship does end, which it will, and he's sitting around alone, he'll be thinking about all the friends who made him happy before the she-devil and he'll contact you. My advice is to tell him that you're tired of being treated they way you are by his wench and to call you when he's done playing house and stop accepting his calls. They all come around eventually.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I love that he accepts me for who I am with all my depression and flaws. and you're right I do fear that I won't find another person like him that accepts me like that. If she takes him away from me then I feel like i am left with nothing.
But, he's not really "yours" is he? I mean, no man or person is a possession. I'm sure the guy has enough love/room in his life for two people.
but am I suppose to let the hoe insult me in front of a huge group of people and smile and thank her for insulting me?

No, what you should do, is politely pull her aside and explain your feelings to her, telling her that you are concerned she doesn't like you and that you are concerned your friend might not have time for you now that he's married. She might laugh at you, or she might express that she also has feelings of insecurity. You two might even end up coming to a mutual decision. However, running around and calling her a bitch doesn't solve anything, right?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I do not think you hate all females. I think you hate her because she has what you want and that is him.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Dude -

Right indeed, well said

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has that female sense that you have been with her husband and she does not like you for it and wants you to be far away from him.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man simply move on !!!!!
i could say by all i had read about you and him he got married trying to hide his gay nature but is not your dam business if he does not want to confront it and do not stand next to him to wait until he realize it , later will be worse he will find someone to keep having sex and you for just keep fighting with this woman that she knows he is gay but is her problem dude let both find their own solution DO NOT waste your time there ,just look around there are lot of men out side probably even better than this guy and knowing what they want in life .......MOVE ON !

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyway, I understand your hatred of some women. Don't let others make you feel bad about it. Those possessive women who think that other people are their possessions deserve our contempt.

Man, I am gay. I really don't understand hating on a woman because she has married a hot man. Women don't deserve contempt. Men don't deserve it either. You hate these straight women because they have control over straight men...well beyotches don't take your Gloria Gaynor records out just yet. Women have powers over straight men...and lesbians. And some gay men treat it like a sex competition. But if a straight man is going to listen to his woman...know that you have lost the competition.

Gay brethren--
I love you but honestly YOU DO NOT CONTROL STRAIGHT PEEPS' RELATIONSHIPS. Do you want straight women and gay men coming after your man trying to break up your relationships?!!! I know I don't.

For some fucked up reason you are falling in love with these straight men and you ought to learn when to fall in love and when not to. AND WHO YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH.

And if you want to continue falling in love with these straight guys because they are somehow better than gay men...then you ought to be able to deal when that motherfucker decides you are no longer useful because he is dating women and/or is getting married. YOU HAVE LOST THE COMPETITION.

And it is peculiar that you are mad at the woman. You should be mad at yourself for falling in love with a fucking straight guy. Get mad at yourself. Set some fucking boundaries in regard to sex and relationships. You have to monitor your feelings. You can't possibly fall for every motherfucker that comes your way.

If that motherfucker married her, why are you calling her possessive? They are traditionally married. She's gotta man. Why can't you get a gay man? What is wrong with gay men?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the way you talk about 'most' women is horrid.
extremely insulting.
but i can't bring myself to get angry about it, because you're obviously in so much pain.
thing is, nobody, male or female, wants their partner to have an ex as their best, best friend...especially when that ex obviously still loves him/her.
so you both hate each other and want to hurt each other. natural enough.
if you were her, you'd hate you too!

i think you're just hurting yourself here. you need to step back from this situation until you get over him.
maybe get a little therapy...an emotional detox can really help to put things in perspective.

he's vowed 'till death do us part'. he's chosen her.
he's dreaming of growing raising kids and growing old with her.
if you destroy this for him he will hate you. real hate.
that would be a tragedy for both of you.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She probably suspects that you've slept with him. He may have even told her about it (But if he did, I'm sure his version probably says that you got him drunk or something). Maybe that's why she doesn't like you.

That happened to me once when I was 19. I slept with a friend and then when he got a girlfriend, he told her that I took advantage of him when he was drunk, which was completely NOT how it happened.

im sorry but......... :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that actually happened?

Last edited:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are usually pretty intuitive when it comes to people not liking them, and if the level of vitriol you've spouted here is anything to go by I suspect she'd have to be really dim not have realised you've never liked her.

So, what would you expect from her? To smile politely while you quietly seethe in the corner melting down candles to make wax effigies of her? Life doesn't work like that. And maybe she's jealous because she knows the bond you guys had... but if being jealous is a crime then you're "going down" and not in the way you like ;o)

In terms of what to do next, there's only one thing you can do. Move on and hope he'll still be your FRIEND. You can't force someone to love you back, it's a hard lesson to learn but a vital one.