Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe this helps.

A few years back my friend got married. All sorts of issues. He certainly isn't 100% st8 (he might even be 100% gay), there were issues of religion, issues of unhappy parents, the marriage for him came as a package with in-laws. All sorts of positives also. She is nice, caring, could be a fashion model, and offered the respectable middle class coupledom my friend wanted. She has a caring husband and the jet set lifestyle (my friend is rich). In many ways it is an unlikely marriage, but in many ways it has worked.

I've put a lot of energy into getting on with my friend's wife. For that matter she's put a lot of energy into getting on with me. No it hasn't been easy and we don't really have a whole lot in common. But we get on. She's nice. She cares for my friend.

As a result I'm in touch with my friend. When I had a problem a while back he was there for me. In very many ways I do feel sad that I don't see anything like as much of my friend as I once did. Since marrying he has had a period of depression, put on way too much weight and not given the impression of being particularly happy. No children either - which rather begs the question why they got married in the first place given the family issues. I don't think everything has been wonderful for him (or her) but they've made things work and are together.

We all have to accept people's life choices, whether they are relatives or friends. And we all have to make an effort to support their life choices. Most of the time I think my friend was a bit of a prat to marry, but he's done it and he and his wife are making it work. Good on them.

If the marriage ever broke down I think my friend would be distraught. I couldn't wish this on him - or her. And I don't think our friendship could ever go back to quite the type it was, as I think he would be forever missing his wife. Basically life moves on. Life is tough.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I am gay. I really don't understand hating on a woman because she has married a hot man. Women don't deserve contempt. Men don't deserve it either. You hate these straight women because they have control over straight men...well beyotches don't take your Gloria Gaynor records out just yet. Women have powers over straight men...and lesbians. And some gay men treat it like a sex competition. But if a straight man is going to listen to his woman...know that you have lost the competition.

Gay brethren--
I love you but honestly YOU DO NOT CONTROL STRAIGHT PEEPS' RELATIONSHIPS. Do you want straight women and gay men coming after your man trying to break up your relationships?!!! I know I don't.

For some fucked up reason you are falling in love with these straight men and you ought to learn when to fall in love and when not to. AND WHO YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH.

And if you want to continue falling in love with these straight guys because they are somehow better than gay men...then you ought to be able to deal when that motherfucker decides you are no longer useful because he is dating women and/or is getting married. YOU HAVE LOST THE COMPETITION.

And it is peculiar that you are mad at the woman. You should be mad at yourself for falling in love with a fucking straight guy. Get mad at yourself. Set some fucking boundaries in regard to sex and relationships. You have to monitor your feelings. You can't possibly fall for every motherfucker that comes your way.

If that motherfucker married her, why are you calling her possessive? They are traditionally married. She's gotta man. Why can't you get a gay man? What is wrong with gay men?
Ya know... it sounds a lot like women falling in love with bad boys or other guys they think they can fix or tame. Do gay guys aim for strait guys for the forbidden fruit/turn to the fabulous side challenge?

I've lost quite a few good buddies because of their bitchy control freak wives. There's nothing you can do. You will lose every time. Any guy that sides with his buddy over his wife is headed straight for divorce court. If you can't deal with her, you need to move on and forget about this friend. Believe me, I speak from many experiences here.

Last edited by a moderator:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya know... it sounds a lot like women falling in love with bad boys or other guys they think they can fix or tame. Do gay guys aim for strait guys for the forbidden fruit/turn to the fabulous side challenge?

Man, I have met many hot straight guys. Fuck that challenge notion and the collecting straight men notches on the bed post. I am not that kind of guy. Never ever wanted a straight guy. I admit...though when I wasn't in the gay scene, I fell in love with straight guys. But I didn't know any better.

I did hook up with some gay men. One or two were flamers...but you never would've known that they were flamers in real life.

I don't want straight guys. I don't want to meet their wives. Girlfriends. WHAT-ever. I respect that straight men want their women. Me, I want the gay guy. It does frustrate me at times. Here I am a full blooded hot to trot gay man with a fat cock and you go to the club and you got these fucking gay men pawing the straight bartenders. And here I am with the fat cock in the corner watching this stupid shit.

Hypothetical: I know if I leave that gay bar and go the straight bar, straight women are all over me. And if I let those beyotches fuck me. I definately am going to get beef from the pissed off straight guy. What is this gay guy doing fucking straight women? Answer: Because the bastards at the gay bar are fucking the straight bartender and not fucking me...that is why I am here.

I finally think that I understand why gay men are wanting straight guys. Global (fucking) warming.

Greenhouse gas concentrations. Polar ice caps melting. Honeybees disappearing. Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and the OXY CLEAN guy are dead. Now gay men are wanting straight guys. (I haven't succumbed to anything like that.)

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally think that I understand why gay men are wanting straight guys. Global (fucking) warming.

Greenhouse gas concentrations. Polar ice caps melting. Honeybees disappearing. Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and the OXY CLEAN guy are dead. Now gay men are wanting straight guys. (I haven't succumbed to anything like that.)

Honey, stop!!!! You are killing me... ROFLMAO

What's next? Greatdickismydrug turns into Greatpussyismydrug? We will know it's the end of the world when that happens. :tongue:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am bi, and I totally I agree that MOST females are yuck.... But thankfully there's a few exception which became my girlfriends.

One of the most fun activities with them is to talk about those "normal girls" with them, sharing stories etc

"Wow what a bitch"
"Yeah totally, what a slut!"
"No brain what so ever"
"Most girls are like that sadly"
"Your not ^^ "

Ahhh lovely

LikeaLOLO

Just Browsing
Media
::::::::::::Here is an update::::::::::::::::::::::::

apparently we are going to act like nothing happened. I sorta have a feeling that my best friend is sorta siding with me or at least telling her to drop it. I hung out with my friend last night and when i arrived she answered the door and let me in but left the apartment 2 minutes later. When she came back a few hours later she just went to her room and was pretty much out of my sight most of the time. IM LIKING THIS !!!!

now if only I could take my friend to a resturant or bar without her having to tag along that would be fucking sweet.!!!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

apparently we are going to act like nothing happened. I sorta have a feeling that my best friend is sorta siding with me or at least telling her to drop it. I hung out with my friend last night and when i arrived she answered the door and let me in but left the apartment 2 minutes later. When she came back a few hours later she just went to her room and was pretty much out of my sight most of the time. IM LIKING THIS !!!!

now if only I could take my friend to a resturant or bar without her having to tag along that would be fucking sweet.!!!
Don't push it. You are his friend, not his boyfriend. She is the wife. Gloating can be dangerous. In the long run you will lose if you don't try and be friends with her.

You have made it quite obvious that you would like him to be your boyfriend. Stop that thought now.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice update.

She's making a big effort to find a solution, which reflects well on her. If you want it to continue you have to reciprocate. You have to be seriously nice to her. Pin a smile on and bite your tongue. Try to think of something nice you can do for her. Don't push your luck. You want to find a long-term scenario where you get some time with your friend. Basically you need a shared hobby (which is why men go out fishing or something).

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes im gay but that is not why i hate females

not all females are this bad but most that i have known in my life are.

Most of the females I haven known in life are prissy bitches that expect men to do whatever they want. they feel like they should get any and everything they want. They think men are their slaves. they think they are better than everyone.

Me and my best friend have known each other for about 8 years and we have been best friends for about 5 years. He recently got married. me and his wife hate each other. I have had sex with her husband a few times before they even knew each other (but i don't think she knows)

anyways I said a few words to her after she insulted me and pissed her off. and im afraid that i will lose my best friend because he might side with her.

i feel like this bitch is taking away my bestfriend who i love dearly and it would really hurt me to lose him forever.

any advice?

You are the one who sounds like a prissy bitch.

He isn't married to you, he is married to his wife. If you can't be happy for him and stop wanting or trying to sabotage his marriage then what kind of friend are you?

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, your first post made you sound like the prissy bitch, not to mention vindictive. My guess is that if she insulted or belittled you publicly; she already knows about your fucking awesome sex and you orgasming inside her husband.

You had NO right to out him to other people, :mad: no matter how proud you were of plundering his ass. You're lucky he still talks to you at all. He has made his choice to live as a straight man by marrying a woman. If you can't handle being just friends, platonic friends, then you need to leave him alone completely. His being married, means he doesn't want sex with you any more. You need to back off.

From what you've said I doubt either of you can make a sincere apology. :redface: Go ahead give it a whirl. If you don't back off and don't apologize and this guy is that hot and genuinely kind, decent, and loving to her. Prepare for a battle royale she will NOT let him go. I'm sorry, but from where I stand you are both guilty of poor behavior. If he is any man at all he will choose his wife over you. It's not because you're gay, it's because you are being conniving.

i have to agree. this is good advice (along with some others in this same vein), you should really heed it, guy.

good luck,
R.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I can't believe you consider yourself his "best" friend. With friends like you.....

IMO, the gender of the person your "best friend" has chosen to spend his life with really is not the issue. You are just blaming the situation on her being a woman. I bet if your "best friend" had married another man you would harbor the same ill feelings but would have to blame them on something more creative than gender.
Your thread title would be something like, "I hate blacks, asians, blondes, twinks, bears, etc."
Sadly, you are pleased about being a negative and destructive force in your friend's life. I would hate to see how you treat your enemies.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe you consider yourself his "best" friend. With friends like you.....

IMO, the gender of the person your "best friend" has chosen to spend his life with really is not the issue. You are just blaming the situation on her being a woman. I bet if your "best friend" had married another man you would harbor the same ill feelings but would have to blame them on something more creative than gender.
Your thread title would be something like, "I hate blacks, asians, blondes, twinks, bears, etc."
Sadly, you are pleased about being a negative and destructive force in your friend's life. I would hate to see how you treat your enemies.

On the money!!

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You shouldn't hate her, you should hate him, if you had sex with him then he is gay and he is pretending to be straight. But its the choice he made.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally Posted by greatdickismydrug

You hit the nail on the head!!

Last edited: