I Hate Huge Penises, What About You Other Ladies?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_andyo, Aug 18, 2008.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I came across this site a while back when there were only 100 comments. Now they have over 700.

I Hate Huge Penises, What About You Other Ladies? - Topix

starting post...

"What is the deal with women loving huge penises, 1. they hurt like hell 2. they are very dissatifying 3. they stretch you out, beyond normal. 4. they tear can tear up your insides.
    What is wrong with a nice normal size penis,(6 inches, or 6 1/2 inches) they feel much better,and they are not painful at all. I like it when i can have a great time in bed, without having to worry about the pain in my gut when its over. Are there any other women out there who are not obsessed with a huge 9,10 inch dong? "

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Byby LPSG.... :tongue:

3. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Those women didn't enjoyed a good bog cock yet.

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

It is all HungShyMan's fault. :rolleyes:

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Well, I think it depends on the girl really. My current gf loves it compare to the other ones.. :)

6. MistressDD

MistressDD New Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend is the biggest I've had and of course we are both into the PE so on certain nights, he is bigger. He tears me, it turns me on, I can't sit on him without feeling it in my throat (metaphor), and I ride harder. It all depends on the girl. I get turned on by how much I have to fit inside me. Now on normal nights, it still hurts a little, and it is a nice relaxing night, but I love our fullfledged hardcore too big for me sex.

7. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Probably former members that have been banned.

8. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I leg fuck my gf yesterday.. she had the period so, I wanted to do something different.. I did not cum from leg fuck.
    I know it sounds weird, sometimes you must try new things.

The funny part was the Ben-Gay (for muscle relief) part. I put just a lil tiny bit of it on my penis while mastubating ( after not ejaculating from leg fuckinng) And after 5 seconds I felt this hot sensation on my dick. 5 seconds later it felt like I was ripping my dick apart. I went to the toilet put some water on it.. forget it, was on fire.
    Quickly, got a cold shower. After that it burned a little bit.. But, that experience wasn't so good...

haa but you must try leg fucking though.. ( use lub) fuck upward with her leg closed.
    so, funny!

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I wonder, are all 700 comments similar to this one? I would think there would be a range of comments that run the gamut, from comments similar to this one, to those who really like the big ones. That's because, surprise, surprise, women come in different sizes just like men do!

Now of course comments to this on THIS site are going to go toward the "I like the big ones" side of things. Many of the women here (myself included) are here because of our liking for hung guys.

And actually, 6-6.5" is a little bigger than average. :wink:

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I bet a lot of those posts are written by men. Or maybe just women that haven't slept with me.

I have about 700 more to go before I've fucked the entire female population anyway.

:tongue:

PS a lot of those posts, at least on the first page are written exclusively by the same small pool of five members.

#10 B_ScaredLittleBoy, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  11. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    oh yeah, let's all run to check out the crap that is trying to be sold through this forum.

12. Runco

Runco New Member

My own view is anything over 8 inches in length is getting a bit greedy. My ex was about 8 and a half by 7 and certain positions involving deep penetration had to be eased into. His girth was great for me and most of the time the length was too (even when we got a bit rough!). But there were times when he seemed longer and too deep a thrust could cause discomfort. Sometimes women go looking for 9, 10 and more. I personally don't know where they put it all myself.

13. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Well, looks like I have something in common with that site. I'm not a fan of big penises (peni?) either. In fact, just reading some of those posts kind of verified what I felt for a long time - some just don't like a large penis and for the reasons listed.

I've always, well not always, but lately have been very aware of what I'm doing and how fast, deep and hard I penetrate. I have had a partner nix the idea of sex after foreplay, and while she said she had second thoughts about an old relationship I suspected fear. I've had a couple that have delayed as long as possible and finally succumb, and in those cases have tried to be extra "gentlemanly."

Yeah, I figured that some woman just don't care for the oversized. I can't blame them.

14. morsecode

morsecode New Member

it was going well until the 14 year old asian appeared

15. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    That thread makes me a bit sad. :(

16. D_Leticia Goodlaye

D_Leticia Goodlaye Account Disabled

I REALLY REALLY miss fucking big dicks. Some guys are intimidated by the size of my toys, but I have a hard time feeling pleasure out of anything smaller than 7". Any other women find it hard to go back to average?

17. wallyj84

Gold Member

The women on that page are lying. A woman saying that she doesn't like men with a large penis is like her saying she likes ugly men. It may sound good to ugly guys and help their confidence but in the end it's just a lie.

18. Redsquall

Redsquall New Member

Yeah, huge ones are overrated. Even six isn't really normal, I think it's typically a bit smaller than that on average.

19. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree...

20. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    THEY even had a guy who claimed to be 11".

Draft saved Draft deleted