I Hate Huge Penises, What About You Other Ladies?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably former members that have been banned.
Most likely :rofl:

The funny part was the Ben-Gay (for muscle relief) part. I put just a lil tiny bit of it on my penis while mastubating ( after not ejaculating from leg fuckinng) And after 5 seconds I felt this hot sensation on my dick. 5 seconds later it felt like I was ripping my dick apart. I went to the toilet put some water on it.. forget it, was on fire.Quickly, got a cold shower. After that it burned a little bit.. But, that experience wasn't so good...
OMG! I can't believe you didn't know NEVER to put Ben-Gay on your genitalia or any mucous membranes. :eek:

And actually, 6-6.5" is a little bigger than average. :wink:
That's what I was thinking as well.

My own view is anything over 8 inches in length is getting a bit greedy.
Sometimes women go looking for 9, 10 and more. I personally don't know where they put it all myself.
I agree, give me a fat 7" & I'm a happy girl. :wink:

Note: Just because I have never been with a man over 8" doesn't mean I would say no to one should he appear in my life. :flirt:

Last edited:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh yeah, let's all run to check out the crap that is trying to be sold through this forum.

Well I'm not going there cuz

A) I've a big dick, but a small, fragile, ego.
B) I don't trust the source (always promoting something).:cool:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I REALLY REALLY miss fucking big dicks. Some guys are intimidated by the size of my toys, but I have a hard time feeling pleasure out of anything smaller than 7". Any other women find it hard to go back to average?

i dont think i could be happy with a average cock after having hubbys 7.75 x 7 cock for so long i know there is more to a relationship than the size of a guys cock but i honestly dont think i would be satisfied with anything smaller than his, so talking about just sex here by it self i would have to say no i wouldnt go back to average as i really didnt get full pleasure from the ones i had in the past that were average, they were good but hubbys bigger one is much better to me. dont know since im not in that spot but right now id say i wouldnt like average anymore.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it not possible that people just don't like big penises, and prefer the more average sized ones?

Jesus, the first time on this forum that there is even something close to not being "LOL I LUV HUEG COX" and a bunch of people seem offended...

or at least...i hope you were joking. kind of hard to tell on the interwebs.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hootie, that's the best answer yet.

But I'm still wondering...if you don't like big dicks, what are you doing on this site?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think these girls need to sign up to LPSG and see what they are missing...

i have been signed up an im not missing anything hubby has a big cock and i love big cocks so im good here, mite be a few bigger than his but usualy there isnt any pics, to prove the size they say they are so ill stick with what i can see that is big instead of hearing its big and cant see it.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been signed up an im not missing anything hubby has a big cock and i love big cocks so im good here, mite be a few bigger than his but usualy there isnt any pics, to prove the size they say they are so ill stick with what i can see that is big instead of hearing its big and cant see it.

im sorry to be rude, but i just find it really ironic that you brag about your "hubbies" dick in almost every thread i see you post in, now you are talkin about how most people that claim to be real big with big numbers dont have any pics to prove it... where are all the pics of your "hubbies" dick that your always bragging about?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sorry to be rude, but i just find it really ironic that you brag about your "hubbies" dick in almost every thread i see you post in, now you are talkin about how most people that claim to be real big with big numbers dont have any pics to prove it... where are all the pics of your "hubbies" dick that your always bragging about?

i do not mean to be rude here either but i am not bragging about hubbys dick in every post i make i mention his size as it pertains to the question or statments and i refer to his size as it pertains to the subject an what i think is big to me, i have seen others that are bigger than he but a lot of there pics, NOT EVERY ONE but a few of them are cheating on there measurments and are not honest pics, some are not even them as i have seen the pic, on other sites an they try to say its theres and it is not. and there are a lot of guys on here that claim to be 8, 9 and 10 + AND THERE ARE KNOW PICS, TO BACK IT UP. and i have posted some pics, on various threads in the past of him. and what if i do brag about his size its nothing diffrent than anyone else on here is free to do, if you dont like it dont read it thats what i do and i will continue to brag about his dick as you claim i am supposibly doing anytime i feel like it and every one else on here has the right to do the same with theres as well as us women have the right to brag about our guys dicks so get use to it. since when did you become a moderator and have the authority to tell us members what we can an can not say. you never have anything good much to say about any one or any thing always negative in your post whats up with that? could it be that there is a small amount if jealousy creeping in from somewhere lol, dont worry im very satisfied with hubbys size cock your fine. oh sorry didnt mean to brag, lol.lol.maybe you should start talking about yours it mite make you feel better. ive seen your pics, not to bad so try it ya mite like it.

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont flip out or anything....lol\
whyd u get so offended?
i was basically just implying to post a pic because your being a hypocrite, thats all
\yes lots of guys lie about their size, and lots of guys post fake pics, but what ur doing is no better, ive read over and over about your husbands huge dick in countless threads
if your husbands dick is so big, im sure he wouldnt mind showing it off... so take a pic, im sure eevryone would wana see it. dont be so defensive

Last edited:

B_SexyAsheyLove69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really does depend. My ex had a good 10 inches and it could get intense! Sometimes I just wished he had been a bit smaller cuz yes it can actually hurt, but I wouldn't say I hate big penis at all. Definately not

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont flip out or anything....lol\
whyd u get so offended?
i was basically just implying to post a pic because your being a hypocrite, thats all
\yes lots of guys lie about their size, and lots of guys post fake pics, but what ur doing is no better, ive read over and over about your husbands huge dick in countless threads
if your husbands dick is so big, im sure he wouldnt mind showing it off... so take a pic, im sure eevryone would wana see it. dont be so defensive

not meaning to be defensive, just being honest with you telling you what i think like you are me. i have posted pics, on here and alot liked them some didnt and thats fine as well, what i am saying here is there are those that have never posted a pic,im talking about and are bragging about size, if they would have posted even a blury one it would be one thing but some have never posted pics, so if im going to be called out by you so to speak i feel i have the right to deffend my self as well. again im not meaning to sound mean here but i do think my hubby has a big cock to me others mite not and thats fine. but i like his size and dont mind telling when i can as long as it pertains to the thread i think. and a lot of the times i have said anything about his size it has. 7.75x7 mite not be huge but its big to me thats all i mean when i say anything about his cock, is that bettter lol,

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you misunderstanding me , im not calling you a liar, but if your gona ream everyone out you should at least have some pics of your own too, 7 3/4 x 7" thick ,isnt huge??! not many people have 7" girth, a real 7 " girth, thats huge yea.. im sure most would like to see it..ive never, thats all i was saying, dont call everyone else a liar , it least they put some effort and put up some fake or blurry pics lying about their size! better than nothin lol

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a great thread. Roll up, roll up all those who don't like the big cock.

All the more for those who do ...