I hate it when...

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People choose to neglect the fact that there actually is a drive thru Microphone that is there actually to serve a purpose....but instead they like to skip the microphone and order at the window...it's there for other reasons...if you dont use it it holds up the line since the cooks dont have that extra step ahead to start makig your food...what's the point...how do you miss a big ass sign and not know there is a microphone there...is this not accepted yet or WHAT?!?!?...yes this is a rant...shoot me

"Gremble to gliverki---msp ord--?"

"Hello?"

"Gre I to skippish ick in msp ord--???"

"WHAT?"

"GREMBLE TO GLI--- IS---MC--PLAA- ORD--???"

"What was that?"

"bzzt"

"Hello??"

"snickersestomemumbletypumps"

"Is anyone there?"

<bzzz FRT bliZZ!>

"Wha the fuck?"

"erp"

"Screw this! I'm pulling up."

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I find it repulsive that people can't get out of their cars and walk inside when ordering a 2400 calorie snack.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I hate it when people abuse ellipses and force me to enter a thread to find out what it's about (and it's inevitably something I don't care at all about) instead of just making a descriptive title.

Just sayin'. :tongue:

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when people abuse ellipses and force me to enter a thread to find out what it's about (and it's inevitably something I don't care at all about) instead of just making a descriptive title.

Just sayin'. :tongue:
yaeh spending 2 seconds to read the thread and click the back button is quite time consuming

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see that happen in my area. I get pissed off when it doesn't work and I have to order at the window.

A new McD near where I work opened up recently after a total demolish of the old one and a new one built. Some genius thought to put the drive thru mic and board right near the highway, so you have to yell above the traffic noise to place your order.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I dearly love the recent effort that Hardees is making to further waste one's time. You pull up to the board and a voice invites you to try a Hawaiian burger or something and you say "I'll have a..." then the recording ends and a human says "Thank you for shopping at Hardees. Would you like to order a Monster Burger Combo?"

Damn.