I hate my vagina!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by snoozan, Dec 25, 2007.

1. snoozan

Gold Member

***WARNING: IF YOU ARE MALE (OR FEMALE) AND ONLY LIKE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT PUSSIES ARE DOING WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING THEM, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS THREAD. ***

No, really.

The last few months right before my period I've been getting a day or two where my vulva and vaginal opening feel itchy and irritated. It's usually not that bad, and it stops when I start bleeding. This has happened before, and it's not something I pay too much attention to.

Last week the itchiness and irritation started, and aside from keeping the area clean, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to it. I'm not expecting my period for another week or so. Sometime around 3-4 days ago it got to be somewhat unbearable at times. I went out and bought all sorts of over-the-counter feminine hygeine products, and nothing really helped. Some of them made it worse. As it is now, the only thing that helps even a little is my son's A&D diaper rash lotion.

It's not yeast because it doesn't have that bready-yeasty smell or the white cheesy discharge, nor is it BV. I've had both before, and there's a lot of discharge associated with both. BV usually has that awful fishy odor too. If anything, I'm drier down there than usual-- though the scant discharge is a yellowish color.

My husband and I tried having sex a couple days ago and I was just too sore and irritated to do it. He didn't notice any sort of different or foul odor down there when I asked.

I'm running out of home remedies and since it's been the holidays and I don't have any time to take care of myself lately, I've let this go and not called my doctor. I'm planning on calling tomorrow, but getting in to see my gynecologist is going to be difficult because they are always busy. I know this is stupid, but I don't feel comfortable seeing my GP for this, and I don't know that she'd feel comfortable treating it.

Does anyone have any ideas about what this may be or some nifty home remedies? It makes it hard to sleep and I really try not to scratch it since that makes the irritation even worse.

Help!

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Hm.. I'd get it checked out, I wouldn't care by who. I'm no stranger to itching due to the almost constant bladder infections... but that can't be normal.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yeah, if your GP would have an issue treating it, then you need a new GP. :rolleyes: Go see someone! ASAP. I have never experienced that, so I'm not sure what it is. Anytime I've experienced vaginal itching or irritation, it's gone away immediately after a bit of vagisil. I've never had it persistently. Sounds like it sucks though. :frown1: I'm sorry.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

I know, I'm going to call tomorrow. I didn't know bladder infections can cause itching. That's interesting.

Vagisil makes it work. You're right too. I need to call the gyn and then the GP and have one of them see me. I have to go to a family dinner and to work this weekend and I really don't need to be scratching my crotch at the dinner table and while trying to take photos of someone's wedding.

I just wish I knew what it was. Sigh.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Odd thought. Have you tried using some sort of baby powder/talc on it?

6. snoozan

Gold Member

A&D and baby powder. Pretty much, I have the entire diaper rash arsenal at my disposal and that seems to be what's working.

7. sammy7

sammy7 New Member

No, don't put talc on it... that can make problems worse, go to dr. and let them suggest something, could be a number of things and maybe nothing but laundry detergent... ask a professional though.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Hahaha... well, I hope it works for you in the long run! A&D Ointment is the shit. I love that stuff.

9. joybunny

joybunny New Member

Sorry to hear that is happening. You should definitely get to the doctor. It may only be a hormonal thing but only he or she can tell you for sure. For now you could try a warm water with vinegar soak. I found a "recipe" at Home Remedies for Yeast Infection Cure. I know you said it doesn't seem to be a yeast infection but it couldn't hurt to try anyway. Also, Vagisil makes a anti-itch cream. Good luck and feel better soon!

10. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't advise talc or corn starch because they could dry the area and cause more itching. I had psoriasis last year on my scalp and the only thing that worked was the Aveeno hydrocortisone cream. I know, I know it's not psoriasis but the goal is to reduce itching and inflamation until you can get to a doctor. And you ARE going to a doctor missy.:mad::rolleyes:

Put a 50/50 mix of distilled water and hydrogen peroxide in a spray or squirt bottle. After each time you urinate rinse the vulvar area thoroughly with this solution then pat dry with a wash cloth. It may not help, but it won't hurt.

Sounds like you need an antibiotic.:redface:

Is it possible you got Scottish Scabies from all that wild sex with No_Strings? :tongue:

11. Love-it

Gold Member

This may sound strange but Chapstick, preferably the flavored kind, may help.

12. No_Strings

Gold Member

To anyone who may be wondering - no, I don't particularly enjoy most of the conversations I observe snoozan and mercurialbliss having. Especially when I'm eating. :tongue:

13. snoozan

Gold Member

very true, the only time you're interesting is when we're fawning over your cock. typical man. :biggrin1:

14. Axcess

Gold Member

This is very common . I and most of my male friends are gross out when woman talk about inside vagina stuff including menstruation.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

15. hdooga

hdooga Member

I love my vagina! If I'd lose it I'd kill myself!

16. Axcess

Gold Member

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Luckely for you that's impossible.

17. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Snoozie, until you (hopefully) find the cause and a good treatment, I have something you may like - Boudreaux's Butt Paste. I can send a sample to you, or you may be able to find it at a store in your area.

Boudreaux's site

Wikipedia Butt Paste entry

And for what it could be worth, I'm sure your husband loves your va-gee-na.

18. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :dunno: really (as a male)
    But, I think busy or not, U may & should take the time to see your doctor or go on to the hospital (ER) 4 sure they'll see U.
    Be Safe, Be Careful...Good luck Get Well:wink:

19. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I'm still a fan of vaginas in general, but I don't know much about vagina maintenance. Except that often after new partners start having sex with me they hear from their gynecologists that they should stop or at least rest more often.

20. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've got some butt paste in my bathroom.

Draft saved Draft deleted