I hate my vagina!

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How old are you and have you ever been through menopause? It's a rarer symptom of the stage in life. Aside from that obviously a gynocologist would be of great aid to you.

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Girlfriend gets the same thing from some lubes so if you've changed your lube lately it could be the cause at any rate see the doc good luck.

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously, the first step is to seek medical advice on this problem. However, as a very out-of-date pharmacologist, it does sound like a candida infection. Perhaps you should get a urine sample checked for glucose. Some local anaesthetic creams have an anti-candida action, as does live, unflavoured plain yoghurt!

As stated above, it could be a contact reaction to a new substance. Hope it clears up for you soon.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear about your situation. There are a lot of things it could be....but the best advice is going to visit your obgyn or maybe a dermatologist....if the obgyn can't find out what is wrong.

It could be hormones or something you have developed an allergy too. Try unscented laundry detergent and unscented bath soap.

I know as a child my mother said I had problems with bubble bath (Mr. Bubble). Some females have problems with using hot tubs and swimming pools. (the chemicals dry them out down there and it makes it all itchy) And I have found different lubes make me have problems down there too.

Good luck with the dr. visit.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
***WARNING: IF YOU ARE MALE (OR FEMALE) AND ONLY LIKE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT PUSSIES ARE DOING WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING THEM, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS THREAD. ***

No, really.

The last few months right before my period I've been getting a day or two where my vulva and vaginal opening feel itchy and irritated. It's usually not that bad, and it stops when I start bleeding. This has happened before, and it's not something I pay too much attention to.

Last week the itchiness and irritation started, and aside from keeping the area clean, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to it. I'm not expecting my period for another week or so. Sometime around 3-4 days ago it got to be somewhat unbearable at times. I went out and bought all sorts of over-the-counter feminine hygeine products, and nothing really helped. Some of them made it worse. As it is now, the only thing that helps even a little is my son's A&D diaper rash lotion.

It's not yeast because it doesn't have that bready-yeasty smell or the white cheesy discharge, nor is it BV. I've had both before, and there's a lot of discharge associated with both. BV usually has that awful fishy odor too. If anything, I'm drier down there than usual-- though the scant discharge is a yellowish color.

My husband and I tried having sex a couple days ago and I was just too sore and irritated to do it. He didn't notice any sort of different or foul odor down there when I asked.

I'm running out of home remedies and since it's been the holidays and I don't have any time to take care of myself lately, I've let this go and not called my doctor. I'm planning on calling tomorrow, but getting in to see my gynecologist is going to be difficult because they are always busy. I know this is stupid, but I don't feel comfortable seeing my GP for this, and I don't know that she'd feel comfortable treating it.

Does anyone have any ideas about what this may be or some nifty home remedies? It makes it hard to sleep and I really try not to scratch it since that makes the irritation even worse.

Help!

I don't have anything to contribute I just wanted to thank you for the disclaimer! :biggrin1:

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One simple thing: Don't use soap on your pussy. It's naturally cleaning, and soap can be very irritating. Good luck.

Vulvodynia.

Vulvodynia, also known as vulvar dysesthesia, literally means pain, or an unpleasant altered sensation, in the vulva. It is characterized by itching, burning, stinging or stabbing in the area around the opening of the vagina. Pain can be unprovoked, varying from constant to intermittent, or occur only on provocation such as attempted vaginal penetration with sexual intercourse, a condition also known as vestibulodynia, previously known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you're in the process already but, if not, you should definitely see your (or a) doctor. If the symptons and signs are different these past few months from the BV and yeast infections you've experienced before, that is all the more reason. Pretty much the only time I think it would be ok for a woman not to consult a physician right away under these circumstances is if she has had a yeast infection before and feels confident that the same symptoms/signs are present.

Maybe it's a non-yeast infection. Those can be triggered by the perfumes and additives found in some bath products and feminine hygiene sprays or by some vaginal contraceptives or even by overly tight clothing; if this has been going on for a few months, think about what you might have changed/added in those areas around that time.

Good luck and get on it! :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use my dildo on it 3x a day minimum :redface:
OMG! :eek: 3X a day!??! Do you not work? :confused:

Sorry to hear about your situation. There are a lot of things it could be....but the best advice is going to visit your obgyn or maybe a dermatologist....if the obgyn can't find out what is wrong.

I know as a child my mother said I had problems with bubble bath (Mr. Bubble). Some females have problems with using hot tubs and swimming pools. (the chemicals dry them out down there and it makes it all itchy) And I have found different lubes make me have problems down there too.

Good luck with the dr. visit.
OMG! What did they put in Mr. Bubble in the 1970's lye or hydrocloric acid?:confused::mad: Neither I nor any of my cousins could use that stuff it made us itch and burn uncontrollably. I vaguely recall one of my aunts saying it made baby Ryan's winkie become inflamed.:redface:

Live natural yoghurt, gently applied to the problem area.
Sounds like a Ph imbalance that may be stress related. But do see the doc.
You haven't read her blog, Snoozan leads a charmed life she is the best mother, wife, daughter, photographer and wedding coordinator on the east coast. She has no time to be stressed.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cranberry juice .. lmfao.

Awh Christ.

Sorry to hear about your vaginal situation snooz. Seriously, it's always frustrating and worrysome when you have odd things going on down there. I'd rather be missing my arm then have some sort of problem with my vagina. I've had two UTI'S and a few other random troubles..

Good luck, get to your gyno! Keep us updated as we are all big fans of your va-jayjay.

I've never been to a gyno before.. i wish i had health insurance :(

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really know much about any of what you're talking about...and I'm very happy to say that! But I do hope your situation is remedied soon, before any lasting damage is done to such a wonderful area of the female anatomy.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cranberry juice .. lmfao.

Awh Christ.

Sorry to hear about your vaginal situation snooz. Seriously, it's always frustrating and worrysome when you have odd things going on down there. I'd rather be missing my arm then have some sort of problem with my vagina. I've had two UTI'S and a few other random troubles..

Good luck, get to your gyno! Keep us updated as we are all big fans of your va-jayjay.

I've never been to a gyno before.. i wish i had health insurance :(

I'll take a look for you if you want me to. I won't charge anything.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll take a look for you if you want me to. I won't charge anything.

If you keep going off topic in my thread, I'll put you on ignore. And when I put you on ignore, boy, you'll know it. Because I'll remind everyone, including you, every day multiple times a day.

So straighten up and fly right.