I hate not nutting cuz my sex partner is in too much pain to finish

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_big_dick18, Jul 26, 2011.

1. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

It feels good to them most of the time until after they cum it's fuccn anoying wen I go to cum it hurts them to much by then and then I'm forced to stop I fuckn hatE it...... Just ranting

2. mikeyinbrooklyn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't make you pull out till you were good and done!

3. B_thick8indude84

B_thick8indude84 New Member

Albums:
    I get that when I'm with a girl for the first few times. She complains too much and I don't get to finish.

4. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    Count yourself fucking lucky you even get that far. All my sexual partners that I've had so far haven't even been able to take me. No matter how much lube or excitement is caused. I can just about fit in their mouths, so thats how I get my nuts off.

Seriously, count yourself lucky.

5. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Happened a few times with my wife, she cums at least 3xs and I have to finish with my hand cause its starting to hurt. But I take it in stride, as long as I can finish. Usually happens when we been at it for longer than 20min or so after 15 min of foreplay.

6. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Big Dick 18 and BruBear. I'd gladly take ALL you have to give and beg for more. I've NEVER asked ANYONE to pullout before they were good and ready to. Having a big dick inside me is the BEST feeling I know and never want it to stop.

Craig

7. Big_Italy6

Big_Italy6 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have also encountered this problem with my girlfriend and it really sucks. she will cum like 8 times and I won't get to at all. then she feels bad about herself and gets all upset.. ughh girls suck

8. valetudo23

valetudo23 New Member

Gee,,,maybe they could finish you off with hands or mouth? sounds like some selfish lovers if you ask me "ok...ive come plenty but now it hurts...you're out of luck"

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    which is your verification pic? some look long, but none that thick, which is usually the problem. not sure what the problem is? maybe your inability to spell?

10. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    stop ranting and jack!

11. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

:haha::lmao:TRUTH!

12. BRM

BRM
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like there's a few insensitive guys on here. I have a similar problem with my girl, and when we stop because it's too painful for her I'm usually more worried about her being in pain than my own orgasm. And I find that that's a lot more productive than getting pissed off because I didn't get to finish. Having said that, usually if I don't get to orgasm during penetrative sex then my girlfriend will finish me off with a handjob.

13. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

You have a tiny dick get off of this forum. Lol and I'm over 8inches idk my girth but girls say I'm thick keep in my mind my cock is on a 6ft5 220pd body it's not gunna look as big as someone who is 5ft5 and 120pds and my verification pic is deep n my gallery find it. And ur a prick

14. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hear you...

But, always could be worse. You could be getting nothing.

15. thick4herdelight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel big_dick18's frustration. This sounds like a normal session with my gf. I have determined she is all about the destination whereas I am all about the journey. She likes to get off with as big of an orgasm as possible in the least amount of time. I am then left hot and hard and with no help. Occasionally she offers her mouth or hands to finish me off but usually she transitions quickly into comatose mode and I am left jacking it. I have learned that often times it is a race for me to get to the point of no return before her just so I can nut during or immediately after she cums.

Of course I don't have a vagina so I have no idea what it feels like post-orgasm. I do know that my cock is often times feeling very painful to any sensation right after cumming so I do understand if she doesn't want me pounding away.... but at least help me out!

16. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

yep girls suck! And I happen to suck very well.... :069: I've had guys from 5 inches to 9 inches and very thick inside me. NEVER have I asked a guy to pull out.... never complained of pain. Generally... I am usually asking the guy for more and he can't.....

Please don't generalize, and I won't throw you in the pile of guys I've had that brag about how long they can go and then don't/can't follow through!! :kabong::biggrin1:

17. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

This sounds like a relationship problem more than anything else... you should be about eachother not the destination or the journey. This isnt just a fuck session, this is sex.

18. LordDivineFist

LordDivineFist New Member

Albums:
    It's sad that she won't let you finish, it sounds a might selfish to me. It's also bad manners! "You've been so nice as to get me off and now I'll do whatever I can to help you out!" is the mentality she should be having not..."Fuck I'm hurting and I'm done, and so is he."

19. dad4you

dad4you Member

couples who have this issue might investigate frottage. If your partner is sore, pull out, close their legs together and then use the interfemoral place to get YOU off.

20. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

You guys gotta learn to finesse the hole, not pound it to death....this is all about technique, not size

Draft saved Draft deleted