I hate the look of my foreskin

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I just have to get this off my chest. I hate the look of my foreskin it's not to bad when i'm hard but when i'm soft it i think it looks crap i hate the way the skin bunches up and hangs over my glands. other than circumcision is there any thing i can do to make it shorter.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't have a picture of what your foreskin looks like, but all dicks are different - do you look at a pussy and decide that one has labia that are too long, that one has a clit too tiny, they're all different and I'd bet you enjoy the difference - it's like that with dicks, they're all different and they're all good. Try and enjoy the extra fun your foreskin can be, for me rolling someone's foreskin back over the head of their cock is like uncovering a treasure, nibbling foreskin, bunching it and sliding my tongue inside it - a long foreskin isn't a bad thing :)

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just have to get this off my chest. I hate the look of my foreskin it's not to bad when i'm hard but when i'm soft it i think it looks crap i hate the way the skin bunches up and hangs over my glands. other than circumcision is there any thing i can do to make it shorter.

I think it looks alright and it retracts when you're hard right? Then no worries bud! the only thing I could suggest is a safety pin but that would hurt...:wink:

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Um... isn't that what it's supposed to do?

You just have a longer foreskin, like me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're saying that because they're accustomed to seeing cut cocks, if you were in England for instance your cock would be the norm and they'd be the odd ones out - but I would hope any English guys would be sensible enough not to tell someone who was circumcised that their cock looked ugly.

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you are so unhappy with it get a circumcison done. its not as bad as some guys make it out to be. i had it done as an adult & the only real painful part was the local anesthetic injected into the penis other then that it was a piece of cake.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the issue should be to let him know that his mates have the problem. They've been brought up in a completely cut enviroment where all the negative stereotypes about the uncut grow.

He has a nice foreskin that works.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I realy like the look of your cock, but if you insist on not liking how it looks why dont you try pulling the foreskin back from the base of your penis and then wear a cockring all day to hold it back.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few mates say that it looks ugly and all my mates are cut so i guess it maks me feel like the odd one out.
Pffftt! :tongue: Leave it alone it's natural. Ignore them they're just jealous. Besides judging from your pics even with it pushed back you are probably still longer than all of them which is the real source of their jealousy.

Also unless you want your mates to kiss it, their opinion really doesn't matter. :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been trying to make my self feel good about how it looks and there is nothing wrong with it and is ment to be there i geuss i will just have to accept it.
This is probably a silly question, but do you have to look at it? Seriously, you know where it is you can hop in the shower and wash without actually staring at it can't you?