Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a shorter than average foreskin and would love to have a little more. Since a swap's out of the question, I guess we're both just going to have to learn to love what we've got. And, seriously, if I was your friend, I wouldn't be laughing at it - it's beautiful.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Your foreskin looks great, and pretty much average length, from what I can see.

When I was a teenager I was embarrassed because mine is much shorter than most men's. But you soon realise there are many variations in length (some longer than you and many shorter) and size or tightness/looseness. So now I'm happy with what I've got, and you should be too.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
... Try and enjoy the extra fun your foreskin can be, for me rolling someone's foreskin back over the head of their cock is like uncovering a treasure, nibbling foreskin, bunching it and sliding my tongue inside it - a long foreskin isn't a bad thing :)
longstaff, most women prefer the look and feel of an uncircumsized penis to a circumsized one. I believe that goes for gay men as well. On no account even consider mutilating a perfectly-working part of your anatomy: I hope the responses to your post have assuaged your fears.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Longstaff-

The only change you need to make is in your perception of your foreskin. Mine is a little longer than yours and I love it! The many nerves in your foreskin provide you with an awesome amount of pleasure, which should far outweigh any appearance issues. You have no appearance issues anyway- in your pictures, your cock looks great with the head completely exposed or partially covered. It completely covers your glans when your cock is soft?- That's a bonus (no attempt at making even a weak pun here), because when you get hard & the glans isn't covered, it's more sensitive than if it rubs on your clothes all the time. Also, I've had women, even those who had never seen an uncircumsized man before me, tell me that they liked to play with it & that they liked the "unveiling" effect when they slowly pulled it back to expose the head.

You should be very proud of your cock, and thankful that it looks so good. Enjoy.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have a fine looking tool. Don't get a haircut. If you're just looking for a little variety, you can always use a non-toxic felt pen and try a different color. Red for Valentine's Day. Green for St. Patrick's Day. Orange and black for All Hallow's Eve, etc.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:rolleyes: Forskins are nice,,,,,,,Oh natural,,,,,,,,, cocks are certainly in my opnion more attractive with the........Prepuce........ intact.and during sexual arousal more sensative so i have been told,(i myself am cut)and from a medical point of view there is nothing can be done only circumcision which is... NOT..... very pleasent for an adult male,stay as you are,......learn to love it,:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just have to get this off my chest. I hate the look of my foreskin it's not to bad when i'm hard but when i'm soft it i think it looks crap i hate the way the skin bunches up and hangs over my glands. other than circumcision is there any thing i can do to make it shorter.
So Stretch it and change it. It takes time. It can be done. Do some reading. Plenty of info on this topic. One more thing. Be proud of who you are and how you look. Im sure it look's normal.:smile:

Jory

Experimental Member
Media
As someone who got circumcised as an adult, I can recommend getting it snipped if you don't like it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just have to get this off my chest. I hate the look of my foreskin it's not to bad when i'm hard but when i'm soft it i think it looks crap i hate the way the skin bunches up and hangs over my glands. other than circumcision is there any thing i can do to make it shorter.
If your foreskin is too long. Tape it back. This work's. It takes time. Keep your foreskin. I have been restoring for years now and love it. The web is full of info on this. It also feels so good too.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a long foreskin, and your pics look good. I also like it when it hangs like crazy. Like the smegma up there too, but then I am a total libertine when it comes to delicious penis. You probably aren't satisfied with much of anything if you're worried about something like that, except someone said something about bullshit Americans and their ideas about cut cocks. In any case, only phimosis is reason to circumcise, and I knew a Cuban who got his clipped, but he still had a lot of foreskin. Americans think it's 'clean-cut' , no pun, just like with hair and certain conservative looks. A foreskin is for those who know how to luxuriate. I love mine and I'm American, but few up in the South, where there's more prepuce hang. Mine doesn't hang, so they're just all different. I had a boyfriend who had the longest I've ever seen, maybe 5 inch natural overhang. It always made him popular, and he's gorgeous anyway.

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I just had to bring this thred back to life just to let any one who posted on it know that i have come to love the look of my foreskin and feel very lucky to still have it so thanks to all that helped me with this it took a couple a months but i feel more proud of my foreskin now than evea.Thanks for all your help and support:smile:

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your foreskin looks fine.

if you don't like the look of foreskin, tape it back for a month or so to see that works, and if you like it back all the time get the snip. Otherwise, just happy you've got a foreskin that long. Not everyone does. If you're uncut, I think the longer the better. er, maybe I'm wrong. That's my opinion.

If you're gonna get wet, might as well go swimming. If you've got a foreskin, hopefully it's a long one.