Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Saturday morning, I received a good morning message from this girl I am talking to. She is in Mexico right now visiting her family. She sent me a sexy small snapchat saying good morning and flashed her boobs at me. We do this often flirting and send sexy videos.

I woke up around 10 am, i rolled out of bed. I looked at my phone and played the snap, and i liked what i saw. I went to the rest room to piss... (as i usually do every morning). I then replayed snap, it gave me a chub. So i made a small video about 5 seconds... i was swinging my dick back and forth sideways (half hard) and i played it in slow motion filter. I saved it and send it off... i jumped in the shower. When i came out, my co-worker (female) sent me a message saying OMG you pervert and other stuff. 1 other friend seen it, she is like family. She is my best friends sister... only 6 people seen it, but i dont care if they saw it... i deleted the snap, but i was panicking it felt like an eternal moment . That is when i noticed i did not reply to the girl i was chatting with, it posted as my story LOL.

talk about embarrasing moment...

anyone have anything similar happen?

kcrown1967

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but I had a close call lol. I hate the new update also. I haven't seen any favorable reviews of it. I wish they would bring back the last version. I imagine you aren't the only one to have some unintended snaps sent as stories :(

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No but I had a close call lol. I hate the new update also. I haven't seen any favorable reviews of it. I wish they would bring back the last version. I imagine you aren't the only one to have some unintended snaps sent as stories :(

yes i was emabrassed, my friend said i thought you got hacked. I said honestly I tried to send to someone and it posted to my story. She said "i forgive you, i know the new update is stupid. But we're good fam, dont worry about it." So she made me feel comfortable LOL. But my coworker told another coworker. They sent me a snapchat Saturday night saying "these are things you post on Snapchat, not naughty things" hahaha they were at a bar drinking.

Reactions: titan1968

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said long time ago that any and all digital photos will be seen by the public. That's why I'm very particular about what I post anywhere, including Pinterest and Facebook. My husband is adamant that no images of him be displayed anywhere. I don't even have us together on Facebook!

Hasn't happened to me but I am always extra careful nowadays

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said long time ago that any and all digital photos will be seen by the public. That's why I'm very particular about what I post anywhere, including Pinterest and Facebook. My husband is adamant that no images of him be displayed anywhere. I don't even have us together on Facebook!
Even here, I took down all my pics because of the unwanted attention I got both of me and my wife. Some folks just don’t behave like reasonable adults. Lol