I hate Tommy Hilfiiger

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Northland, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Northland

Gold Member

I detest Hilfiger himself, not just his awful window displays, the crap logo, the low quality of his ugly as sin garments, but his inconsideration-or at least that of the fakers who operate his stores (Ever notice how they are all rail thin and the exact same height?)

Just now, a friend of mine phoned and told me of the horrible noise coming this time from one of Hilfiger's store. This particular store has some outdoor space and two or three times a year the inconsiderate %@@()@^#s have an outside presentation complete with talentless musical guests.

These things consist of playing the same set of 3-5 scream 'tunes'(their idea of music one would suppose) repeatedly until well after the sun goes down. Invariably they also get drunker and drunker and louder and louder. The noise can already be heard, wafting over the rooftops and was audible through the phone lines. My friiend is not in the best of health and is getting on in years. His night is ruined, thanks to that garbage vendor Hilfiger.

The same crap store with crap garments, also has a tendency to not shut off their store music system at night and the people living in just to the left, the right, and above the store are forced to put up with that all night. Considering that the store pays more than a quarter of a million in annual rent, the building owners obviously don't give a damn. After they are done, they leave candles burning, and their remains (well the food and drink remains) laying about the burial garden (oh...did I fail to mention the garden they have has two plaques indicating dead bodies beneath?:eek:)

But, not to worry- for absurdly overpriced ugly rags, you can help line Hilfiger's pockets with wads of cash.

May a his teeth fall out like tiles on a bathroom wall.

And destroy that Cynthia Rowley and Ralph Lauren as well.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But Northie ... do you like him, or not?
    Don't beat around the bush.
    State yah troot.

3. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually don't care for hilfiger, polo, or any of the main dept store brands. I find they have no shape and the cut is so crappy. If you're the slightest bit in shape they're clothes don't fit you. Like with their shirts, to get one that's got decent room in the shoulders and chest you end up with a massive neck, arms that fall below your elbows, and enough fabric around the waist to fit half a circus under!

I don't care for the prices I pay at A&F, but at least they have clothes that aren't based on people who are shaped like sausages or something.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually had some TH boxer briefs that were some of my favorite. However the next pairs that I bought were worse than "just ok". I didn't buy any more. Don't care for inconsistency

5. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always have had a bad taste in my mouth from Tommy Hilfiger being the one who pushed the pay for my name thing so bad. You shouldn't need a label on good clothes. They should be of good design, quality, and fit so that people recognize the style rather than having your name plastered across it.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I fucked him.

7. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mens wear in the US is generally poorly made and I will never understand why it is so prestigious to have someone elses name plastered across your chest or butt or wherever. The quality especially with Tommy Hilfiger is just not there.

8. Northland

Gold Member

On a happier note, in the e-mail this morning I was told, the loudness was stopped at a little before 8 last night as heavy rains moved in forcing their shindig inside. After the rains ceased, they never did head back outdoors, and a good night was apparently had by all (except Hilfiger fans- if there are any).

Thank you all for having let me rant.

Draft saved Draft deleted