I hate touchy straight guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Shawn777, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Shawn777

Shawn777 New Member

I hate 'em!

I have two friends who are incredibly touchy and by all appearances of who they kiss and talk about, are straight!

One boy I usually run into at the gym. He's incredibly adorable, always flashing perfect teeth, and insists on half hugs and warm handshakes.

He knows my sexuality. He knows I fuck guys. He's a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints, even went on a mission but he's so nice and you can't say no to one of his hugs. He gives good hug.

The other I do all my studying and homework with. He's tall, beefy muscular, and really handsome. He's on a sports team at USC and his touchiness is similar to an older brother-bully and I guess, a rowdy fraternity bro. He moves my hands alot to correct my work, likes pushing me and getting rough and usually prefers to sit closer to me when we do things together rather than move the chair away.

Like I said, after knowing both for many months, I think they're pretty straight. It just really irks me that they're so touchy. They don't understand that what they consider fun and/or nice, I consider flirting haha

AHBAIWBFBINFBHI

That's my rant

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I used to be like that, I hated people touching me, or getting physically close

slowly changing, and from your description of them (especially the second guy), I'd say send them over my way

I'll teach them the dangers of behaving ambiguously
    :biggrin1:

3. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    ??? who cares what other guys do? The important thing is whether you want to touch them or not. If you don't, don't. Be creative. There are plenty of easy, clear ways to establish space and set up a "clear" zone with guys. Just do it.

If you don't feel like doing that, enjoy the touches. Don't interpret, don't speculate. Pretend like you are playing rugby or football.

Draft saved Draft deleted