I hate wearing pants.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Since I started wearing a kilt a few years ago, I have come to despise bifurcated garments more and more. Nothing compares to the freedom of being able to let it all swing in the fresh air. It's all about the freedom. Now if western cultures could just free ourselves from the tyranny of societally induced wardrobe choices.

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
not too fond of pants myself but not about to go kilt wearing since its so warm here i just wear baggy cargo shorts and boxers way more comfortable i tried wearing some briefs yesterday and those were largely uncomfortable I don't much care for loose gym shorts because it shows too much -.-

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL. I hate wearing pants, too.

For me, though, kilts are not the answer. Despite my Scottish heritage, wearing a kilt makes me feel like I am dressed up in school girl uniform.

I vote for adopting the style of ancient Greek and Roman statues -- the version without the damn fig leaf!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing compares to the freedom of being able to let it all swing in the fresh air. It's all about the freedom.
I've heard that kilts are going mainstream and have to check it out. It would be fun to have one just to see what it's like. Could always start by wearing it around the house. For now, gym shorts with boxers is as free as I commonly get.

not too fond of pants myself but not about to go kilt wearing since its so warm here.
I wonder if all kilts are heavy and made from wool, or if there are lightweight summer versions? I'll have to google it.

i just wear baggy cargo shorts and boxers way more comfortable i tried wearing some briefs yesterday and those were largely uncomfortable I don't much care for loose gym shorts because it shows too much -.-
I can't do briefs anymore either. Once you get used to boxers, you're spoiled. Suggestion: get some navy blue or black gym shorts if you're concerned about showing too much. The dark colors will make any details difficult to see. Just like going from briefs to boxers, going from cargo shorts to gym shorts feels incredible. I wear cargo shorts when I'm going somewhere that I need to be more dressed up, but otherwise, it's gym shorts or track pants when I'm not at work.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pants have their advantages. Despite all of the requests, I WILL NOT go riding bareback (horses, you pervs), pantsless. Withers and my boys don't get along :eek:

By the way, that just means that you wear a lower-body garment that isn't bifurcated, not that your lower body is not bifurcated.

So, is he "bi" or not? :cool:

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love wearing kilts! The boys get to breath and move around easily. Easy access for pissing and having fun! Get all sorts of questions about it. Comfortable in the heat.

I have a more traditional one, but made from a poly blend. Purist argue against something like that, but I wear mine out to drink beer in and mess around in, so an expensive wool one makes no sense. Have a non-traditional one that has become one of my standard going out outfits for a night at the Eagle and playing around. I even have sewn one, doesn't hang quite right, so was going to just toss and start a new one with the knowledge I gain, but realized that we have a big camping trip in a couple of months and it will be a good one to wear and get trashed out in the woods. Will be buying a leather one as soon as I can get the funds together for such a purchase.

So I have been converted and and a zealot in getting others to try them out!

Also I go naked as much as possible at home, and loose b-ball or gym shorts for the summer without support normally. Again for the freedom and letting the boys have room!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've heard that kilts are going mainstream and have to check it out. It would be fun to have one just to see what it's like. Could always start by wearing it around the house. For now, gym shorts with boxers is as free as I commonly get.

You can buy kilts made of the same material as warmup suits.

I wonder if all kilts are heavy and made from wool, or if there are lightweight summer versions? I'll have to google it.
Mine is heavy cotton canvas. The material isn't so important as the air circulation, and it gets plenty of that.

I can't do briefs anymore either. Once you get used to boxers, you're spoiled. Suggestion: get some navy blue or black gym shorts if you're concerned about showing too much. The dark colors will make any details difficult to see. Just like going from briefs to boxers, going from cargo shorts to gym shorts feels incredible. I wear cargo shorts when I'm going somewhere that I need to be more dressed up, but otherwise, it's gym shorts or track pants when I'm not at work.
Try it. You'll never willingly go back. I work in a bank and can't wear the kilt to work, but I wear it everywhere else.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing kilts! So I have been converted and and a zealot in getting others to try them out!

Also I go naked as much as possible at home, and loose b-ball or gym shorts for the summer without support normally. Again for the freedom and letting the boys have room!
Having been a gym shorts with boxers guy for the past 5 years, wearing a kilt wouldn't be much of a stretch at all.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can buy kilts made of the same material as warmup suits. Sold. I live in track pants or gym shorts when I'm not at work.

Mine is heavy cotton canvas. The material isn't so important as the air circulation, and it gets plenty of that. The weather is cool to mild here, so that would work well.

Try it. You'll never willingly go back. I work in a bank and can't wear the kilt to work, but I wear it everywhere else.
I'll check 'em out on google to see what I find. Would definitely wear one at home.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've never had anybody express offense. I do get a lot of questions, though.

Well - there was that guy in the CVS who looked us both up and down and said 'Musta had a good night, eh?' (or words to that effect) - it was only about 10 in the evening. I still have no idea what he meant... I don't think he was offended, though.

The funniest has to be all those Italian students, all cute and female, begging you to pose for photos with them in the Dublin Tourist Office on Suffolk St. That was priceless. Hick just kept his mouth shut and let them think he was a national treasure :biggrin1::biggrin1:

And you were wearing it the first time you met my parents - and my mother still said you seemed like a nice, normal guy... though I think that's more indicative of what she must think of my ex :biggrin:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBF promises that he'll wear a kilt to next year's Burns Supper. I look forward to that.

Easy access. :biggrin1: