I hate wearing pants.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When in the hot city try wearing a traditional Arab djellaba. You might get a few anti-Islamicist remarks from Brooklyn cabbies but cotton djellabas keep your bollocks air conditioned. Kilts make me itchy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
When in the hot city try wearing a traditional Arab djellaba. You might get a few anti-Islamicist remarks from Brooklyn cabbies but cotton djellabas keep your bollocks air conditioned. Kilts make me itchy.
There's a big enough Arab population here that I could probably get away with it.

Yeah? I'll pop down to that big city south of here and pick you one up from the market.

They might not know what to make of you here at all, though. I'll tell you for why...

We went on our school trip there the other week, I was an accompanying parent - we live in a rather rural area and I did realise quite how sheltered some of the families were til, driving through that city in the coach, the kids next to me on the bus (not my offspring) spotted some West African ladies in bright kaftan, "Oh, regardez les Chinois!" was the comment. ("Oh, look at the Chinese people!") I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :confused:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
L.M.A.O.! You're right. A kilt wouldn't go over too well at the local tavern in rural America.

I live in Wilton Manors, FL, which is one of the gayest places per capita on Earth and wearing a kilt would attract stares and unkind whispers (though nothing violent, of course).

Especially with the heat and intense humidity here, I'd live in a kilt (or better yet, a long tank top that went to my knee or so with nothing but a cockring underneath) if it were a socially acceptable thing to do: unfortunately, it's not so I don't.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. . . . if it were a socially acceptable thing to do . . . .

Isn't it amazing how much all of us do to conform to accepted standards of behavior? And the laws that stem from those accepted standards?

NCbear (who wishes I could be more like "the naked guy" from Berkeley :smile:)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NCbear (who wishes I could be more like "the naked guy" from Berkeley :smile:)
I remember the naked guy -- I mean from reading about him in the newspaper. I knew that it was a long time ago, but until I did a Web search I had no idea that it was eighteen years ago! The guy killed himself in 2006. (Article.)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember the naked guy -- I mean from reading about him in the newspaper. I knew that it was a long time ago, but until I did a Web search I had no idea that it was eighteen years ago! The guy killed himself in 2006. (Article.)

Wow, that made me feel old. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

For some reason, I think of the "I Wear No Pants" commercial by Dockers when I look at the title of this thread. lol

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never tried a kilt. Do you all get funny looks when you wear one in public?

fransham

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been wearing a leather Gladiator kilt for years..... have to be very careful when it wind though. Does let everything breath nicely especially when its warm... Wear a sporran at the front to keep things in place and have somewhere for phone etc....

edinburghkiltie

Just Browsing
Media
p284104568-4.jpg

A Sporran can preserve one's modesty as can be seen from the above photo taken at
Lochearnhead Highland Games

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So do I! More than pants, I hate underwear! I never wear it, except with skirts. Forget tryin to rock a kilt unless you want to talk about it all the time. I know all about avant garde fashions, if you don't want to meet new friends (and assholes) don't try it. Has anyone tried dropped crotch trousers? I don't see them as much in the states as I do Europe, or Japan. But they are starting to catch on, and really in mens fashion it's up to you to change it. Maybe H&M has some? I think they are VERY sexy, and fashion forward.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, noooo. Dropped crotch pants look horrible. They look like MC Hammer pants that shrunk in the dryer.

That is worse than the hoodies wearing the jeans with the boxers and undies showing.